PDA

View Full Version : Signs

Gemby!
10-22-2003, 09:20 PM
hello all

i have not done a new topic in ages so here goes

does anyone know what star signs are compatable with ??
post please :)

BAZ_CELEBS
10-22-2003, 09:26 PM
Nice topic

I am a Crab
Cancer (The Crab) 21 June - 22 July
Cancer : is the fourth sign of the zodiac.
General personality traits of a typical Cancerian:
Positive: Kind, helpful and caring, sympathetic to need, domesticated, intuitive and protecting.
Negative: Easily hurt, jealous and possessive, remains insulted, selfish and self centred, inward looking, overbearing, cranky and irritable.

Compatibility with other zodiac signs:
The complementary opposite sign to Cancer is:
Capricorn

Cancer has a harmonious relationship with:
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Scorpio
Pisces
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer has a difficult relationship with:
Libra
Capricorn
Aries
Cancer has a turbulent relationship with:
Sagittarius
Aquarius

take a look @ http://www.paranormality.com/zodiac_compatibility.shtml

From Baz

JONNO_CELEBS
10-22-2003, 09:27 PM
GEMBY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Meet Baz..........My partener in crime, remember the crew we told you about :)

Jonno B)

infamousalbo101
10-22-2003, 09:29 PM
Aquarius (The Water Carrier) 20 Jan - 18 Feb

Aquarius : is the eleventh sign of the zodiac.

General personality traits of a typical Aquarian:

Positive: Inventive, highly intrigued by others, caring, thoughtful, logical, scientific, a good communicator and loyal.
Negative: Self absorbed, rude and without tact, prone to eccentricity, unwilling to share ideas or fight for beliefs, voyeuristic curiosity about others and rude.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complementary opposite sign to Aquarius is:

Leo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aquarius has a harmonious relationship with:

Aquarius

Pisces

Aries

Gemini

Libra

Sagittarius

CaPrIcOrN

Aquarius has a difficult relationship with:

Taurus

Leo

Scorpio

Aquarius has a turbulent relationship with:

Cancer

Virgo

Snee
10-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by BAZ_CELEBS@22 October 2003 - 22:26
...Cancer has a difficult relationship with:
Libra...

d00d, we shouldn't even be in the same thread then.

@gemby!: apparently you can also combine this with the chinese zodiac, me for example would be a sheep :blink: /libra person, which makes me even more introspective and stuff.

Don't remember the url though, sorry.

Gemby!
10-22-2003, 09:32 PM
thank you all !!

oo elo baz - your spinning !! :D

DanB
10-22-2003, 09:34 PM
"The Ram" Short Summary
Aries are reckless and determined. Nothing will stand in their way if they can help it, including people. They've got heaps of physical energy and are very competitive. They have to come first in everything. If they don't, they'll let you know what a bad loser they are. Never tell an Aries they're wrong either. They become dangerous. They make fantastic mates, great leaders and good politicians. They like to supervise and organize more than actually working. Never ignore this sign as their ego will be severely deflated and that's not a pretty sight. It's not all bad - they're friendly, kind and generous and certainly cute to a sagittarian!

Long Summary
Aries can get anything they want off the ground, but they may land back down again with a bump. Quick to think and act, Arians are often intelligent and have little patience with fools. This includes anyone who is slower than them.

They are not the tidiest of people and they are impatient with details, except when engaged upon their special subject; then Arians can fiddle around for hours. They are willing to make huge financial sacrifices for their families and they can put up with relatives living with them as long as this leaves them free to do their own thing. Aries women are decisive and competitive at work but many are disinterested in home making.

Highly sexed and experimental, they are faithful while in love but, if love begins to fade, they start to look around. Arians may tell themselves that they are only looking for amusement, but they may end up in a fulfilling relationship with someone else's partner. This kind of situation offers the continuity and emotional support, which they need with no danger of boredom or entrapment.

Their faults are those of impatience and impetuosity, coupled with a hot temper. They can pick a furious row with a supposed adversary, tear him or her to pieces then walk away from the situation five minutes later, forgetting all about it. Unfortunately, the poor victim can't always shake offthe effects of the row in quite the same way. However, Arian cheerfulness, spontaneous generosity and kindness make them the greatest friends to have.

Ruling planet is: Mars

Perfect Partners: Leo, Sagittarius
Nearly Perfect Partners: Gemini, Aquarius
Like Minded Souls: Aries
Opposites You're Attracted To: Virgo, Scorpio
Learn From Your Differences: Pisces, Taurus
Not Your Destiny: Cancer, Capricorn
Astrological Hell: Libra

Thats me!!

hello gemby :)

3rd gen noob
10-22-2003, 09:36 PM
"Capricorn - thinks all this star sign crap is pointless and unfounded"

:rolleyes:

BAZ_CELEBS
10-22-2003, 09:36 PM
Nice to meet you Gemby!
Yes i am a crab, but a good friendly one.
take care from baz :)

Gemby!
10-22-2003, 09:37 PM
you nip me with claws - i will bite :blink: :)

Snee
10-22-2003, 09:38 PM
Chinese Zodiac (http://www.mitch.org/Andy/CycleEntry.html)

infamousalbo101
10-22-2003, 09:38 PM
danB- were almost perfect matches :rolleyes:

Snee
10-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by danb@22 October 2003 - 22:34

Thats me!!
:blink:

Ok..

bigboab
10-22-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+22 October 2003 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 22 October 2003 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@22 October 2003 - 22:34

Thats me&#33;&#33;
:blink:

Ok.. [/b][/quote]
Heaven and Hell Snny. I think. :huh:

Gemby!
10-22-2003, 09:46 PM
im an aquarius

my negatives are real bad .....but describe me:P

Snee
10-22-2003, 09:46 PM
Now, as we seem to get along quite well db, I&#39;d say this astrlolology cryap, isn&#39;t that accurate. :unsure:

Western/chinese zodiac (http://www.asiaflash.com/rao/combin01.shtml)

bigboab
10-22-2003, 09:48 PM
I am Aries. Say no more.

Random Access Memory. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-22-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@22 October 2003 - 21:37
you nip me with claws - i will bite :blink: :)
Awww, bite with ickle teeth huh cuteness? :)

Jonno B)

Gemby!
10-22-2003, 09:52 PM
they may be ickle but mighty strong :D

Snee
10-22-2003, 09:59 PM
Not that anyone seems too interested but:

Sign: (Chinese) goat(thought I was a sheep :blink:)
(Western) Libra

Being a Libra all the while being a Rooster, Goat or Pig is being someone who is fundamentally moved by the concern for understanding. You cannot refrain from taking others into account. The Libra/Rooster likes crowds, gatherings, which divert him from his fascination for and his fear of the unknown. The Libra/Goat possesses the astonishing gift for winning friends in all walks of life and all countries. Finally, the Libra/Pig likes to live in the center of his circle of close and faithful friends.

bigboab
10-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@22 October 2003 - 21:59
Not that anyone seems too interested but:

Sign: (Chinese) goat(thought I was a sheep :blink:)
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (Western) Libra

Being a Libra all the while being a Rooster, Goat or Pig is being someone who is fundamentally moved by the concern for understanding. You cannot refrain from taking others into account. The Libra/Rooster likes crowds, gatherings, which divert him from his fascination for and his fear of the unknown. The Libra/Goat possesses the astonishing gift for winning friends in all walks of life and all countries. Finally, the Libra/Pig likes to live in the center of his circle of close and faithful friends.
Got it right Snny. :rolleyes:

Snee
10-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Guess I&#39;m bored today.

scribblec
10-22-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@22 October 2003 - 22:12
try dancing like your sig :lol: :P :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-22-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@22 October 2003 - 21:52
they may be ickle but mighty strong :D
You being very scary tonight :unsure: You ok? :unsure:

*Backs away* :lol: :lol: Remember that? :)

Jonno B)

bigboab
10-22-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@22 October 2003 - 22:12
Did you get up too early this morning? Did you get that early call I gave all students in one of the threads? I could not resist it, cause I was up early myself. :D

Snee
10-22-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by scribblec+22 October 2003 - 23:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec &#064; 22 October 2003 - 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@22 October 2003 - 22:12
try dancing like your sig :lol: :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
Already done that, wrecked the furniture :rolleyes:

@bigboab, no lectures today, woke up half past one in the afternoon. :D

bigboab
10-22-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@22 October 2003 - 22:17

@bigboab, no lectures today, woke up half past one in the afternoon. :D
So I was shouting for nothing. :(

Skweeky
10-22-2003, 10:22 PM
Taurus : is the second and fixed earth sign of the zodiac.
General personality traits of a typical Taurean:
Positive: A conservative nature, reliable, faithful, calm persevering, patient, bright, smart, inventive, very loving, good at cooking and art.
Negative: Obstinacy, embarrasses easily, lacks sensitivity, nothing to say, boring, slow to make progress, self indulgent.

The complementary opposite sign to Taurus is:

Scorpio

Taurus has a harmonious relationship with:

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer

Virgo

Capricorn

Pisces

Aries

Taurus has a difficult relationship with:

Leo

Scorpio

Aquarius

Taurus has a turbulent relationship with:

Libra

Sagittarius

BORING???? THEY CALL ME BORING???? :angry:

Am I boring? :unsure:

Snee
10-22-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+22 October 2003 - 23:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 22 October 2003 - 23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@22 October 2003 - 22:17

@bigboab, no lectures today, woke up half past one in the afternoon.&nbsp; :D
So I was shouting for nothing. :( [/b][/quote]
Really needed the sleep, hadn&#39;t gotten much this week.

What did mrs big say when you got up and shouted, in the early hours? :D

bigboab
10-22-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@22 October 2003 - 22:24
Really needed the sleep, hadn&#39;t gotten much this week.

What did mrs big say when you got up and shouted, in the early hours? :D
Second try&#33;

I forgot. Still celebrating. :D

Mrs BB is used to it. One of my many symptoms is being deaf on the ear on her side(Cant remember seeing an ear on her side :lol: ), she is used to me shouting. :lol:

Snee
10-22-2003, 10:47 PM
@bigboab:not celebrating much, it&#39;s just that I can&#39;t often sleep well. :(

@Skweeky: yeah you&#39;re bo...can&#39;t continue that now, thinking of boobs. :D (haven&#39;t talked to you much but boring, that&#39;s one thing you are not)

Originally posted by the site in baz&#39;s link@ hadn&#39;t looked there until now, sorry

Libra (The Scales) 23 Sep - 22 Oct
Libra : is the seventh sign of the zodiac.
General personality traits of a typical Libran:
Positive: Artistic, romantic and loving, a champion of good causes, intellectual, a

good friend, strongly held beliefs, charming, sincere, a sense of fairness, excellent

arbitrator and communicative.
Negative: Moody or sulky, flirtatious, egotistical, vain, manipulative, overbearing and

indecisive.

The complementary opposite sign to Libra is:

Aries

Libra has a harmonious relationship with:

Libra

Scorpio

Sagittarius

Aquarius

Gemini

Leo

Virgo

Libra has a difficult relationship with:

Capricorn

Aries

Cancer

Libra has a turbulent relationship with:

Pisces

Taurus

Surprisingly accurate :rolleyes:

@db: I see what you meant, heaven or hell, complimentary opposite sign^

NikkiD
10-22-2003, 10:56 PM
Gemini (The Twins) 21 May - 20 June
Gemini : is the third sign of the zodiac.
General personality traits of a typical Geminian:
Positive: Curious, without prejudice, broad minded, has a liberal viewpoint, young outlook, inventive, versatile, fast and stimulating.
Negative: Easily bored, impatient and moody, anxious, has a dual personality, fickle, no-committal, a tattler or gossip.

The complementary opposite sign to Gemini is:

Sagittarius

Gemini has a harmonious relationship with:

Gemini

Cancer

Leo

Libra

Aquarius

Aries

Taurus

Gemini has a difficult relationship with:

Virgo

Sagittarius

Pisces

Gemini has a turbulent relationship with:

Scorpio

Capricorn

That&#39;s me :)

Skweeky and I found another great site for this a while back - it was eerily close.

http://www.astro.com/

Skweeky
10-22-2003, 10:59 PM
hehehe, that site....we&#39;ve been reading charts for days in a row, and it really was quite accurate :blink:

Snee
10-22-2003, 11:01 PM
oh, harmonius relationship, eh Nikki?http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/sneaky.gif

noname12
10-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Hmmmm... I never pay attention to these things but its very accurate:

Positive: A conservative nature, reliable, faithful, calm persevering, patient, bright, smart, inventive, very loving, good at cooking and art.

Negative: Obstinacy, embarrasses easily, lacks sensitivity, nothing to say, boring, slow to make progress, self indulgent.

The final negative describes me the best :)

razorsharp013
10-22-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@22 October 2003 - 17:56

The complementary opposite sign to Gemini is:

Sagittarius

Hello NikkiD, apparently I am your complementary opposite. http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/wavehappy.gif

(Always a complementary opposite, never a compliment. The story of my life.)

NikkiD
10-22-2003, 11:05 PM
Yeah, Skweeky remember I was perfectly suited to gumbydancin? Not that I minded that of course ;)

Smooch
10-22-2003, 11:07 PM
Sagittarius : is the ninth sign of the zodiac.
General personality traits of a typical Sagittarian:
Positive: Sensual, inspiring, spiritual, very happy, open and honest, doesn&#39;t hold grudges, full of enthusiasm, sees the best in others.
Negative: Fears responsibility, impatient, a risk taker and gambler at heart, argumentative, has a lack of commitment, they believe in their talents and are highly disapproving of those who don&#39;t.

The complementary opposite sign to Sagittarius is:

Gemini

Sagittarius has a harmonious relationship with:

Sagittarius

Capricorn

Aquarius

Aries

Leo

Libra

Scorpio

Sagittarius has a difficult relationship with:

Pisces

Gemini

Virgo

Sagittarius has a turbulent relationship with:

Taurus

Cancer

:)

Skweeky
10-22-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by noname12@23 October 2003 - 00:01
Hmmmm... I never pay attention to these things but its very accurate:

The final negative describes me the best :)
well...I don&#39;t think this one is that accurate. I am certainly not conservative...in fact, if I don&#39;t find change I go crazy.

Lacks sensitivity...I am rather straight forward, but I don&#39;t think I lack sensitivity. Nothing to say....some people actually do think that, but I live byt the rule that is better to keep your mouth shut unless you have something interesting to say. Boring....I don&#39;t know about that, it&#39;s possible, but I don&#39;t think I am, I&#39;m always the one making everybody laugh at parties. Slow to make progress....not at all, once I know what I want I get there quickly, faster than most people.

The one Nikki posted is far better

noname12
10-22-2003, 11:11 PM
Eh, Well it got 6/10 Positives right for me and 5/7 Negative. I guess thats because I am 3l33t

Skweeky
10-22-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@23 October 2003 - 00:05
Yeah, Skweeky remember I was perfectly suited to gumbydancin? Not that I minded that of course ;)
yeah, I remember laughing really hard because of my so called compatibility with mrcall :lol: :lol: :lol:

scribblec
10-23-2003, 12:34 AM
well i iz a gemini

they the best :rolleyes:

B) B) B)