PDA

View Full Version : iTS forum

X-Files
03-17-2010, 09:06 AM
i heard they have recruitment thread inside there.. for FSC , FTN , etc.. is it true? :huh:

One more, if we good in SDBits, someone will invite us to HDBits?

Totti
03-17-2010, 09:37 AM
I seriously doubt it.....

puckface
03-17-2010, 10:24 AM
1. No.

2. No.

n00bz0r
03-17-2010, 10:31 AM
:lol:

//Constructive Comment: There are no invite threads on iTS. And am pretty sure there wont be any threads in near future as well.

X-Files
03-17-2010, 10:35 AM
ok.so thread closed :D

VinX
03-17-2010, 05:18 PM
:rofl:

#1 : why do u care ?
#2 : what is relation of SDBits w/ HDBits ??

Lovestoned
03-17-2010, 05:28 PM

They are the sister site of HDBits, every account on HDBits is automatically entitled to access to SDBits IIRC.

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 05:32 PM

As for #2, people choose to do so with the assumption that releasing bucket-loads of worthless found-everywhere-else DVDrips is significant proof that they'd be a contributing member at a tracker that is overruled by group politics. Complete misconception.

It's probably safe to assume that the sister sites stick their hands into one pot for money, though, as I really can't understand how SDBits closes its donations and remains alive.

Raban
03-17-2010, 05:39 PM
how SDBits closes its donations and remains alive.

i dunno about donations but i am surprised at the lack of users on that site... less than 5k compared to hdbits with just over 20k.

to me sdbits came too late to the game to really have an impact...

all i can say is thank god i made it into hdbits when i did years ago... couple months after i joined they shutdown invites and i dont think they've ever opened them since...

hdbits is a real top notch site

Quarterquack
03-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Can't disagree with you at all, I love the place, the community is solid, and while we're not being trolled by people rage-quitting piracy for religious reasons *cough* I enjoy my time there. Although, some times I do thank fate, that I entered the place after they took the whole quiz-before-you-join thing. Some of the stuff I learnt after joining are just not anywhere else, and I can't imagine how embarrassed I would have been if I messed it up.

Castronaut
03-18-2010, 12:04 AM
They have FTN giveaways in the demonoid forums

waeldiab
03-18-2010, 01:09 AM
They have FTN giveaways in the demonoid forums

:lol::lol:

gamesover
03-18-2010, 01:31 AM
FSC had a recruitment thread at FST, maybe last christmas. That's the only one i've ever seen. FTN doesn't really have recruitment threads either.

X-Files
03-18-2010, 02:00 AM
FSC have recruitment thread at other place also. but thats a secret. cannot say where. i see it :D

pro267
03-18-2010, 02:07 AM
i heard they have recruitment thread inside there.. for FSC , FTN , etc.. is it true? :huh:
Of course it is. The secret link to the recruitment threads is right next to the big red button that says "help me, I'm a fucking moron".

That1Guy
03-18-2010, 03:42 AM
FSC had a recruitment thread at FST, maybe last christmas. That's the only one i've ever seen. FTN doesn't really have recruitment threads either.

I think B used to have ftn threads here a couple years ago..... right?

FSC have recruitment thread at other place also. but thats a secret. cannot say where. i see it :D

A recruitment thread? Or some guy making a giveaway? I dont think fsc is "recruiting" anywhere right now.

X-Files
03-18-2010, 04:18 AM
I said it RECRUITMENT THREAD. why does some people lazy to read :angry:

That1Guy
03-18-2010, 04:24 AM
Im just saying....You are wrong

X-Files
03-18-2010, 04:32 AM
CAN I PM U 4 invites pls :D

Scavenger
03-18-2010, 04:39 AM
Haha funny hdbits, don't laught at him like that. :P

That1Guy
03-18-2010, 04:48 AM
:lol: Dont worry about it.

If I let stuff like that bother me I would have left this place years ago.

I just wanted to call B.S. on his claim of some secret place he knows of is all.

The_Martinator
03-18-2010, 06:56 AM
I hear you can get to TTC through iTS... NOT.

X-Files
03-18-2010, 06:58 AM
what is TTC?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:NlDUpWHpufM77M:http://www.nataliedee.com/102605/i-said-what.jpg

Artemis
03-18-2010, 08:41 AM
what is TTC?

It's a brand of laxative :naughty:

X-Files
03-18-2010, 08:44 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_qf3rSQsCKkkjM:http://marketingthechurch.terapad.com/resources/6249/assets/images/good_job_blue_ribbon.png

IdolEyes787
03-18-2010, 12:42 PM
I think B used to have ftn threads here a couple years ago..... right?

There used to be a giveaways in the past ,the last one was something like a year and a half ago( the infamous Dunson got in then so as to the wisdom of doing something like that here there you go) , but as things now stand it is extremely unlikely that is ever going to happen here again.

Disme
03-18-2010, 01:00 PM

Yep, I got one of my buddies in through that thread. Don't think any other peeps were selected ...

With the donor-invite-system at FTN and the Dunson-debacle I don't think there will be anymore B-GA's.

With all the posts the OP has posted here I wouldn't give him an invite, even if he was the last torrenter on the planet. No offense to the OP but he should try another appoach ... the way he's acting here will never get him an invite to FTN.

X-Files
03-18-2010, 01:06 PM

Yep, I got one of my buddies in through that thread. Don't think any other peeps were selected ...

With the donor-invite-system at FTN and the Dunson-debacle I don't think there will be anymore B-GA's.

With all the posts the OP has posted here I wouldn't give him an invite, even if he was the last torrenter on the planet. No offense to the OP but he should try another appoach ... the way he's acting here will never get him an invite to FTN.

how about consider me then :fst:

Quarterquack
03-18-2010, 01:36 PM
I hear you can get to TTC through iTS... NOT.

Is TTC even real? It sounds like something FSFz/SSA fanboys came up with so that people become more interested in their way of torrenting.

The_Martinator
03-18-2010, 01:40 PM

Are you someone's dupe or just that weird? :frusty:

Disme
03-18-2010, 01:52 PM

Are you someone's dupe or just that weird? :frusty:

Dupe = Retard in this case!

Is TTC even real?
Yes it exists ... and I don't think anybody needs to promote torrenting ... lately it has become the filesharing-method of the 'masses'.

Quarterquack
03-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Yes it exists ... and I don't think anybody needs to promote torrenting ... lately it has become the filesharing-method of the 'masses'.

Clearly I had no idea about what I was talking about (I was told something completely different than what it really is).

Fun fact: 55% of all internet traffic is torrenting. And we think we're secure. That's the shell pirates live in. :lol: