BTMUSIC + ITS or TS
OR
very good offer at lest 3 or 4 top trackers:01:

BABBY
03-18-2010, 01:17 PM
really feel jealous of u, anyway good luck to u from my side

pretend
03-18-2010, 01:44 PM
I did some maths here and figured out few interesting rules.

if:

FTN = AOM + ITS
FTN = HDB + BTM
FTN = TS + ITS + NB + NC
FTN = BTM + ITS + TS

then:

HDB = ITS + TS
BTM = NB + NC
AOM = BTM + TS = TS + NB + NC

right?

Prophet
03-18-2010, 01:50 PM
That's why trading is so ugly viewed by tracker's staff... You want those trackers just because they are rare, not because you need them. Tell me why do you want AOM ? Your a "magic lover" ?? I doubt that. I think trading must be used only to find what you can't find in other ways. I hope you will get banned on FTN !!!

toti994
03-18-2010, 01:56 PM
That's why trading is so ugly viewed by tracker's staff... You want those trackers just because they are rare, not because you need them. Tell me why do you want AOM ? Your a "magic lover" ?? I doubt that. I think trading must be used only to find what you can't find in other ways. I hope you will get banned on FTN !!!

that ism't your Business

Joseph
03-18-2010, 03:44 PM
I heard FTN changed rules on their donating sistem
I think soon everyone will get on FTN not to hard

cs101
03-18-2010, 03:52 PM

Nice lecture you should give it to every one on FST :P , infact you should first implement it on your own self.

toti994
03-18-2010, 03:55 PM
I heard FTN changed rules on their donating sistem
I think soon everyone will get on FTN not to hard
I don't think soo because when they who donate will have an invite , all how donated didn't get any thing

SH00T
03-18-2010, 03:55 PM

:O:O
hshshshshshshshshsh

or go to jopin anti trader group :D

pretend
03-18-2010, 04:04 PM

What was that (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-hello--393297)?

SH00T
03-18-2010, 04:35 PM

What was that (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-hello--393297)?

test for his IQ :O

cinephilia
03-18-2010, 04:47 PM

a quick way to get into trackers he really wants to be part of ?
maybe you shouldn't put all traders in the same bag.

pretend
03-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Ouch. misunderstood his post, sorry :happy:

Prophet
03-18-2010, 05:24 PM
a quick way to get into trackers he really wants to be part of ?
maybe you shouldn't put all traders in the same bag.

That was the point of my post in this thread. Most of traders use this form of "get into trackers" just because they feel that they have their dick bigger if they have AOM or etc... My point is that you can only trade when you really NEED a tracker, not just collect them.

toti994
03-18-2010, 05:54 PM
close the theater I wouldn;t trade my invite