PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid code?

pipsta
03-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi guys,

When Demonoid.com went down a few months ago my account was deleted for some reason so now I cannot download

Does anyone have an invite code I could use to re-register?

Thanks in advance

theGeek
03-19-2010, 02:05 PM
On second thought, I'm unnerved by your past posts. So never mind. GOod luck with finding an invite.

anon
03-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Three Demonoid requests in a row when browsing his post history, go figure. And he's supposed to have been caught cheating there at least once? :huh:

theGeek
03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
I noticed that's why i backed down with my offer. and wow he has his own tracker.

BABBY
03-19-2010, 06:30 PM
And he's supposed to have been caught cheating there at least once? :huh:

cheating and that also on demonoid.:lol:

and i never thought demonoid staff catches cheater:wacko:

demonoid staff does not care about ratio also.

I have seen members having ratio of 0.01 over their with 100 gb download.

Demonoid is demonoid the best place to find rare things, even rapid share is left behind at times by demonoid.

anyway thanks anon for informing us.

anon
03-19-2010, 06:59 PM
cheating and that also on demonoid.:lol:

and i never thought demonoid staff catches cheater:wacko:

They say someone once got banned after faking 40TB/s, but the end of that story has never been clear.

BABBY
03-19-2010, 07:16 PM
u may be right,
they have so many members that they dont care. moreover their is a steady flow of new torrents, new active members and everything

why will they care when they have almost every thing. they dont have problems with anything.

only problem is speed,but i dont care much about speed.

moreover staff members over their are very busy in their personal life and they are very matured, they dont have time for all such things.