PDA

View Full Version : NBA Torrents

Albo Da Kid
03-20-2010, 06:50 AM
Is there any dedicated trackers for daily NBA games? I tried in torrentleech and Scc but they didn't have today's or yesterday's games.

The_Martinator
03-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Sportscene is pretty good. Sportbit used to be, but then I got disabled for inactivity. I used to DL a lot from tvt.ro, I dunno what it's called now. Honeslty I visit nba.com every day and just watch the highlights nowadays.

ricardogaia
03-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Sportscene is the tracker you need. They have 1179 files of NBA games and lot of them are in 720p and 1080p.
If you need help for there just say so ;)

vinhkhang01
03-20-2010, 03:24 PM
tvt.ro is now called Freshon, but SportScene is closed atm.
I'd like to get in SportScene if anyone...

Albo Da Kid
03-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Honeslty I visit nba.com every day and just watch the highlights nowadays.
Most of the games are on NBATV anyway which you have to pay for. They rarely show any good games on ESPN nowadays.

Sportscene is the tracker you need. They have 1179 files of NBA games and lot of them are in 720p and 1080p.
If you need help for there just say so ;)
720p huh, that's great.

Yea sure if you can help me get an acc I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

The_Martinator
03-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Most of the games are on NBATV anyway which you have to pay for. They rarely show any good games on ESPN nowadays.

Don't know about ESPN, but we do get some games live here. Watched Orlando-LA. It was like a plyoff game and Kobe got an in-yo-face-3 at the end, so it was all good.

Like I said I visit nba.com daily for game recpas and on fridays I watch parts of inside the NBA. Chuck is great!! I mean, turrible. :lol: