PDA

View Full Version : Have you made money uploading movies to Megaupload?

funfile
03-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Hello, I want to know if they pay us if we upload movies to their site... they say that they don't allow piracy but actually if we get all the 500000 points for uploading and downloading they pay us or on the time we will request the prize they will just block?

Thanks and sorry for my English. :)

Sonnentier
03-20-2010, 05:42 PM
I haven't been in touch with this recently, but basically MegaUpload doesn't care how you attract people as long as they profit from it. Anyway there were accounts being blocked, most likely because they have been reported, also they write in the terms they might hand over information. Still I guess it's possible to make some money.

atrwz
03-20-2010, 06:16 PM
u can make money.
but is hard to get too many point except if you have a very good speed and upload like a crazy.
there are better sites for earn money more easy than MU.

funfile
03-20-2010, 10:36 PM
u can make money.
but is hard to get too many point except if you have a very good speed and upload like a crazy.

hello, could you tell me what are the options?

zonta
03-20-2010, 10:43 PM
hotfile of course :D .but they deleted files so quickly you can not imagine.

funfile
03-20-2010, 11:11 PM
hotfile?

for the way you have said there is something that i don't know? xD

are there other good options?

atrwz
03-21-2010, 01:18 PM
u can make money.

hello, could you tell me what are the options?

hotfile,x7 has interesting system and megashares of course.
uploaded.to also but i didn't test it yet.

cherio
03-21-2010, 02:30 PM
you will make more money with a real job

gamesover
03-22-2010, 06:29 AM
The only real problem is hotfile, uploaded.to, megashares, mediafire, and about a half a dozen more filehosting providers still aren't used that much. Rapidshare still dominates the market, and I would have to guess most people still download from it or megaupload. Someone could make money posting megaupload links but there are certainly much easier ways to make a living.

ThorMAN
03-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Google Adsense is nice if you want make money in Internet ;)

thehopeless
03-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Making money in internet is seems to me very hard and useless for such a lazy one, like me :)

gamesover
03-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Good thing I'm going to school for web design. I got a few good site ideas, just need the skills to get them up and running. Yeah adsense can
be a great way to make money if you get the traffic. There's also adbrite and banner ads too.

Xiomax
03-26-2010, 05:34 PM
Good thing I'm going to school for web design. I got a few good site ideas, just need the skills to get them up and running. Yeah adsense can
be a great way to make money if you get the traffic. There's also adbrite and banner ads too.

I have been doing webdesign for the past 5 years and it ruins your social life once you get addicted to an project

you have been warned:D

shaardu
03-28-2010, 06:21 AM
no never ...they never pay

gamesover
03-28-2010, 09:34 AM

I have been doing webdesign for the past 5 years and it ruins your social life once you get addicted to an project

you have been warned:D

Yeah i know what you mean. Just being a normal member, keeping up my trackers and so on, already takes up a big chunk of my time. If I ever went to a therapist he would probably call me an internet addict.

Then again, most of my real life friends are drunks & druggies. I'd rather have a decent career, especially in this economy, then spend the rest of my life going nowhere just drinking with my friends all the time. I'm also tired of all the 9 to 5, paycheck to paycheck jobs.

When you get to my age you got to start evaluating your priorities. I've spent most of the last couple years on the internet anyways so why not try to make a little money working in a medium I care a lot about. Plus if you create something cool there's always the pride factor too.

Bushmills
03-29-2010, 11:30 AM
I know someone who makes some money out of it but its certainly takes a lot of effort and time to upload this amount of movies..

pierrejoyce
04-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately no!

HiDDENSKiLL
04-02-2010, 01:42 PM

They pay... I got paid...1500us and i am waiting for another payout... Only problem is that they pay one or two month after request for payment...

gamesover
04-02-2010, 04:55 PM

They pay... I got paid...1500us and i am waiting for another payout... Only problem is that they pay one or two month after request for payment...

You made 1500$ from megaupload? :O Nice job man, i wish i knew your secret

cinephilia
04-02-2010, 11:03 PM
his secret? wasting his life uploading stuff and spreading it.

HiDDENSKiLL
04-03-2010, 04:00 PM
For that i worked 3 hour per day, if that is wasting my life for you then ok... I guess that you are earning a millions by posting in forums... Dumbass...

darkeggo
04-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Seriously, it takes a lot of time to upload, format, and post stuff on forums to actually make money. If anything, make your own site and work with ads. Or, don't use megaupload because their download count is tricky. I say save yourself mindless hours of posting and don't even bother trying.

HiDDENSKiLL
04-04-2010, 03:55 PM
There is not nothing tricky in Megaupload download count... Everything you have to do is to read rules... This is how i do... Download around 300gb daily, prepare them for upload (raring(this you can do with 3 clicks)) and then upload... After that i am using autoposter to post that releases on 200 forums (autoposter do that all)...

cinephilia
04-04-2010, 04:13 PM
For that i worked 3 hour per day, if that is wasting my life for you then ok...
of course it is.

I guess that you are earning a millions by posting in forums... Dumbass...
5 posts a day doesn't take much time (and certainly not 3 hours) :rolleyes:

JoelP
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM
his secret? wasting his life uploading stuff and spreading it.

haha true :D

minsh
04-05-2010, 07:04 PM
you will make more money with a real job

i can't agree anymore :p

Lovestoned
04-06-2010, 01:49 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/qqert1.png

Yes I have. I don't really upload that much.. if you'd like to know how you can offer me some money (I accept USD, EUR, GBP) through Paypal for the method (PM if interested).. It does not have to be money too F.Y.I.

It still requires a tad bit of work but it'll take 5 minutes max if you're good at doing things fast. T&C: No refunds.

elgin4
04-07-2010, 06:08 PM
no

gamesover
04-08-2010, 08:22 AM
no

That's pretty short and to the point :D