PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Waffles, Read the thread please

k_ichigo
03-22-2010, 03:53 AM
Hi,
Just wanted to ask for a waffles invite to get my account back because my account got disabled because my account was under tree a invite sell/buy scam thingy. So my whole tress was disabled. My account is legit, it wasn't banned or anything. I just need a new tree to transfer me under. So i need an invite, can't use the invite, just need to go to irc and give them the code and they will transfer my account over to the new tree. Thanks for considering.

I can provide proof of irc chat with the op, and they said i wasn't banned and that i need an invite for them to transfer me under a new tree.

-Ichigo

Tv Controls you
03-22-2010, 04:06 AM
Hi,
Just wanted to ask for a waffles invite to get my account back because my account got disabled because my account was under tree a invite sell/buy scam thingy. So my whole tress was disabled. My account is legit, it wasn't banned or anything. I just need a new tree to transfer me under. So i need an invite, can't use the invite, just need to go to irc and give them the code and they will transfer my account over to the new tree. Thanks for considering.

I can provide proof of irc chat with the op, and they said i wasn't banned and that i need an invite for them to transfer me under a new tree.

Did it just get banned recently or what?

I know they killed out some large tree I was about a week and a half ago.
I had to do the same thing and find another invite.

k_ichigo
03-22-2010, 04:49 AM

^ i believe you are correct, i am just getting to it because i've been busy with school work.

I hope someone is generous enough to give me an invite :)

xuxoxux
03-23-2010, 01:13 AM

^ i believe you are correct, i am just getting to it because i've been busy with school work.

I hope someone is generous enough to give me an invite :)

PM me for an invite. :)

k_ichigo
03-23-2010, 10:47 PM
thanks for the invite :)