PDA

View Full Version : Banned from what.cd and waffles.fm ....

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 02:19 AM
I knew it was just a time bomb ticking on my waffles account...
The what.cd mod must have reported me....

Anyway I need a new way to obtain comparable flac rips to waffles or what.cd.
Or is their simply no alternative?

Ideas anyone?

After this thread I may be laying low in the BT world...
What.cd you win. You have defeated me, are you gratified yet?

Quarterquack
03-23-2010, 02:35 AM
Flacshare/Crackuzik are your best bets. I've heard rutorrents has quite a decent collection, as well.

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 02:39 AM
Flacshare/Crackuzik are your best bets. I've heard rutorrents has quite a decent collection, as well.

Does rutorrents have enough flac files to come anywhere near the numbers of waffles/what?

Artemis
03-23-2010, 02:47 AM
I really don't think anyone needed to report you, your persistence in other threads has brought about it's own not too surprising conclusion. It is simply a case of Waffles taking preventive measures based on your continued hostile attitude and postings. You chose the largest forum in the filesharing world to have a very public tanty and are now counting the fallout!
There was never going to be a 'winner', it just depends how long you want to carry this on ? But if you persist I guarantee you this won't be that last door that closes.
In answer to your question, if you are after Flac, then Pedro's is probably your best source now.

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 03:05 AM
Don't worry you won't be hearing what's on my mind that much anymore...

As it seems as if I am being blackmailed into suppressing my ideas.

pone44
03-23-2010, 03:11 AM
You were the one who kept taking cheap shots at their staff, broke rules more than once on both sites and constantly complained about how unfair you were treated. You got what you were asking for. Those who told you to let it go were right.

Artemis
03-23-2010, 03:30 AM

I'm truly not talking about the suppression of yours or anyone else's ideas, your experiences (and mine) with staff /sites and members in the bt world are subjective, some sites/staff you will like some you will dislike.
Thats fine and saying site a sucks like an electrolux can be funny, or moderator b is a great argument for retroactive abortion, but you move on, a dogged crusade was always going to end badly, you are not the first and will not be the last user to discover that fact.

Cabalo
03-23-2010, 03:36 AM
I won't comment on the rest of the issue, but warez-bb has more FLAC than I will ever be able to download.
Not sure about your specific needs or tastes, but you can give it a try.

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 03:38 AM
I won't comment on the rest of the issue, but warez-bb has more FLAC than I will ever be able to download.
Not sure about your specific needs or tastes, but you can give it a try.

Techno, house, rock, metal, and rap :P and sometimes a lil trance.

RayJuniored
03-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Dude. You need NEED-MUSIC. It's only the premier FLAC only site out there. E and Pedro's got nothing on N-M.

Cabalo
03-23-2010, 03:41 AM
Dude. You need NEED-MUSIC. It's only the premier FLAC only site out there. E and Pedro's got nothing on N-M.

:happy:

That1Guy
03-23-2010, 03:45 AM
No one's mentioned demonoid?

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 03:49 AM
No one's mentioned demonoid?

I just checked demonoid it doesn't really have that much flac content...
A great General tracker though lol.. :)

That1Guy
03-23-2010, 05:36 AM
17000 flac torrents isnt bad.... May not be what, but I doubt demonoid will ban you for whatever you are getting banned for. :P

Funkin'
03-23-2010, 06:09 AM
I just checked demonoid it doesn't really have that much flac content...

Actually there is. Maybe just not the albums you're looking for.

You've been here long enough, you should know the best stops for lossless music by now. Besides the lossless trackers, the next best in my opinion are Demonoid/Torrents.ru. Then get an RS and use Avaxhome. It's the best DDL forum for it(especially since a ton of it comes from the lossless trackers).

And no need to lay low. Just watch what you type, especially here at FST. You don't think there's sites/staff that I don't like? Of course there are. But it's just not worth it to go around talking shit about them. And why would I? What would that accomplishment? Absolutely nothing. Except for me possibly losing a site or two that I actually care about. A lesson that you just unfortunately learned...

Just move on. Yes, you've lost two good sources of music. But there are many, many, other sources out there.

fairtrader
03-23-2010, 07:39 AM
When I download FLAC, I prefer it from a trustible source, I mean no point in download some random flac which might be transcoded\fakes and so on.This is where waffles and what.cd shines.

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 01:30 PM
When I download FLAC, I prefer it from a trustible source, I mean no point in download some random flac which might be transcoded\fakes and so on.This is where waffles and what.cd shines.

I agree which is why I liked waffle iron approved torrents lol.
I was looking for a trustable source also, demonoid isn't really trustable as you can upload basically anything without a quality check.

karachidude
03-23-2010, 01:38 PM
ironically when i loged into FST right know,i was thinking i would ask TVCONTROLSYOU to download something from me at WAFFLES,cause i am only 250MB away from POWERUSER and he has good ratios there..lol,and i find this..good luck mate,i have NEED-MUSIC if u need it :)

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 01:52 PM
ironically when i loged into FST right know,i was thinking i would ask TVCONTROLSYOU to download something from me at WAFFLES,cause i am only 250MB away from POWERUSER and he has good ratios there..lol,and i find this..good luck mate,i have NEED-MUSIC if u need it :)

I only had a 10.1 ratio with 150gb up and like 15 gb down :-p

I still have all my files up and seeding if you need any of them?

anon
03-23-2010, 02:12 PM
i have NEED-MUSIC if u need it :)

Didn't the N-M uploaders forge EAC logs or something?

karachidude
03-23-2010, 02:19 PM
yeh anon,i heard,and witnessed all the stupid PM's,they were sendind members at that time,but the tracker is all right,not bad i would say :)

@TvControlsYou

Pming u :)

ca_aok
03-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Post something here that you're the sole seeder on and I'd be happy to snatch you into Power User.

Demonoid and rutracker really aren't that bad though, you just need to pick up the ability to read EAC logs yourself. And some uploaders have the nasty habit of doing image rips rather than track rips.

I also won't touch the OP.

darkesthour
03-23-2010, 02:35 PM
i have NEED-MUSIC if u need it :)

Didn't the N-M uploaders forge EAC logs or something?

anon where did u hear that? i downloaded bunch of stuff from NM, thought i could trust it... :ermm:

well i guess ill redownload stuff from another site if i can find them then :/

anon
03-23-2010, 02:37 PM
anon where did u hear that?

RayJuniored posted it. It was also mentioned in a leaked IRC log, something along the lines of "if it doesn't hit 100% I can always play with the log" or similar.

karachidude
03-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Post something here that you're the sole seeder on and I'd be happy to snatch you into Power User.

Demonoid and rutracker really aren't that bad though, you just need to pick up the ability to read EAC logs yourself. And some uploaders have the nasty habit of doing image rips rather than track rips.

I also won't touch the OP.

Thanks mate,i think i will it to PowerUser today,i have just downed a App,and its seeding decent :D :D

Thnaks for the offer :)

kukushka
03-23-2010, 02:51 PM
And some uploaders have the nasty habit of doing image rips rather than track rips.
it's the fn' national tradition :frusty:

sez
03-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Well look what we have here,tvcontrolsyou you should have listened to me when I told you to ditch this account and register under a different alias. Call it duplicity or hypocrisy but BT is 90% that starting from how it obtains shit from the scene.

This is so fucking unfortunate that I don't even know where to start.Y'all refuse to say anything but what we have here as far as I can tell is this insensitive shitbag sickofjesus(why even register with such a nick,are you saying something to christians?coz it just screams ignorance) telling the sellers to keep selling and the traders to keep trading.There is no such thing as redemption.

And since when does FST not have an opinion on something that's obviously as wrong as this?
He is the guy whom you polled,remember?baptism by fire you called it?the insults to eventually having him keep his account?

He has been nothing but productive since that little episode and that alone should add some credibility to his insistence that he wasn't a seller but rather a little misinformed.

And tvcontrolsyou,it would be nice if you could tell us who exactly banned you,clearly they were acting under orders from this ignorant fuck.

Am not going to invoke morality as perhaps idoleyes would but at one point or the other you gotta stand up for something,call a spade a spade.

And don't expect anything objective from the likes of Artemis,he is part of the establishment.Largely,e-dick suckers and IRC-spam fucks.
The reason why you hear him speak so carelessly of a global ban based on absolutely nothing.

ca_aok
03-23-2010, 06:18 PM
You clearly have some interesting opinions above. As for SOJ, that's his nick on What, so that people would recognize that it's a moderator.

Regarding being productive, trolling every thread about these sites with his garbage isn't being productive. If he'd simply dropped the matter, enjoyed waffles, and stopped throwing a tantrum, this wouldn't have happened.

As for our opinions, I feel like they're generally better kept to ourselves if we have nothing nice to say on the matter. No use in kicking someone when they're down.

There's no such thing as being "misinformed". You either offered to sell an invite, or you didn't. What exactly are you misinformed about? I could see someone being misinformed about trading if they started using BT from a site like this. There is no excuse for someone taking an invite and trying to profit off it.

I'd love to see the conversation with the person who was under the influence of an "ignorant fuck" telling them to re-enable a member like this. The best part is, he even admitted to getting another invite after his invite tree was banned, which breaks rules on virtually every torrent site. So it may not even be related to this, he may have simply been caught on his second account.

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 06:35 PM
The best part is, he even admitted to getting another invite after his invite tree was banned, which breaks rules on virtually every torrent site. So it may not even be related to this, he may have simply been caught on his second account.

Your confusing what.cd with waffles.fm.

My invite tree was banned at waffles.fm, and the mod told me to get another invite.
With the other invite, he enabled my old account
I only broke one rule at waffles, and till this day I sincerely regret it.

I have not gone to discuss it on their disabled irc yet, I will go on later though.

RayJuniored
03-23-2010, 06:49 PM
TV Controls you, did you even go to their IRC chan to find out why? Maybe it's not related to this at all. It might be worth a shot.

Edit: Looks like you've gone ahead and answered my question before I asked!

sez
03-23-2010, 07:23 PM
My invite tree was banned at waffles.fm, and the mod told me to get another invite.

I have not gone to discuss it on their disabled irc yet, I will go on later though.

And remember the drill,be polite,let them insult you first then demonstrate to them how its really done.Am sure it won't be long before they call you a nazi-semi-niggr'd-jew,that's how stupid IRC makes em.

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 07:35 PM
me - is this the disabled channel?
championchap - what's the problem ****** (me) ?
me - I have been disabled and want to talk to a disabled moderator
YOU (*******) have been booted from #waffles.fm-help by yemd (you are an invite seller and are not welcome here. goodbye)

I wish I could have atleast voiced my case to the mod......

Artemis
03-23-2010, 08:43 PM
And don't expect anything objective from the likes of Artemis,he is part of the establishment.Largely,e-dick suckers and IRC-spam fucks.
The reason why you hear him speak so carelessly of a global ban based on absolutely nothing.

Trolling yet again are we sez, insults only work if the other person cares about your opinion. I have never spoken carelessly about a global ban, there are way to many factions within the torrent community with one trackers staff hating another trackers staff for a global ban to be effective anyway.
I suppose you could call me an 'IRC-spam fuck' since I also work in a support channel, the difference being we at least listen to our users rather than the contents of this conversation between tv and the waffles staff member.
But then that is the nature of the beast, some trackers put a priority on staff being helpful and understanding,others do not.
Jumping up and down and swearing at others, or even trying to redirect the blame doesn't really work, in this case tv carried on a long personal attack and as a result the wall fell on him. Surprise, surprise, surprise.......... seriously ffs what did you think was going to happen ?

Tv Controls you
03-23-2010, 10:12 PM

Trolling yet again are we sez, insults only work if the other person cares about your opinion. I have never spoken carelessly about a global ban, there are way to many factions within the torrent community with one trackers staff hating another trackers staff for a global ban to be effective anyway.
I suppose you could call me an 'IRC-spam fuck' since I also work in a support channel, the difference being we at least listen to our users rather than the contents of this conversation between tv and the waffles staff member.
But then that is the nature of the beast, some trackers put a priority on staff being helpful and understanding,others do not.
Jumping up and down and swearing at others, or even trying to redirect the blame doesn't really work, in this case tv carried on a long personal attack and as a result the wall fell on him. Surprise, surprise, surprise.......... seriously ffs what did you think was going to happen ?

Are you just another brick in the wall?

On the lookout for some tiesto flac... Will be back once I find some good rips lol.

Artemis
03-23-2010, 10:49 PM
Are you just another brick in the wall?

On the lookout for some tiesto flac... Will be back once I find some good rips lol.

Wish you were here was a far better album, but I don't even have an a/c at either of the trackers so I'm not even close to being water for the mortar.
It was more a personal observation, you're a rational and an intelligent person, I was making an observation from a far that only bad things were going to happen. Although if this was the complete conversation form the waffles irc channel they were exceedingly rude.
It's sought of like the guy who keeps on getting in the face of the cop on the reality shows, you just know he is going to get his ass tazed, yet the guy is so shocked (pardon the pun) when it happens.
There are other great sources for music out there, and many have been suggested in this thread, once the tazer wears off I hope you find some.

The_Martinator
03-24-2010, 08:08 AM
I have to agree with what's being said, you had it coming, OP. There's nothing wrong with not liking a tracker, but what did you expect to happen when you started bashing it?

If you're into trance go join a trance tracker, I guess. Just don't try to join TT, lol.

J-dye
03-24-2010, 01:50 PM
I really don't think anyone needed to report you, your persistence in other threads has brought about it's own not too surprising conclusion. It is simply a case of Waffles taking preventive measures based on your continued hostile attitude and postings. You chose the largest forum in the filesharing world to have a very public tanty and are now counting the fallout!
There was never going to be a 'winner', it just depends how long you want to carry this on ? But if you persist I guarantee you this won't be that last door that closes.
In answer to your question, if you are after Flac, then Pedro's is probably your best source now.

damn

And remember the drill,be polite,let them insult you first then demonstrate to them how its really done.Am sure it won't be long before they call you a nazi-semi-niggr'd-jew,that's how stupid IRC makes em.

just forget the pm ... alright

cinephilia
03-25-2010, 04:38 PM
rutracker.org + avaxhome

Funkin'
03-25-2010, 06:20 PM
rutracker.org + avaxhome

He doesn't want to use these sites since he claims they're not "trustable"(eventhough I specifically said a ton of the uploads at Avax came straight from the lossless trackers). Guess he doesn't know how to read logs yet...

Tv Controls you
03-25-2010, 07:48 PM
rutracker.org + avaxhome

He doesn't want to use these sites since he claims they're not "trustable"(eventhough I specifically said a ton of the uploads at Avax came straight from the lossless trackers). Guess he doesn't know how to read logs yet...

I know how to read logs lol...

I was saying that about demonoid as alot of their uploads may be transcoded from lossy to flac.

anon
03-25-2010, 07:50 PM
I was saying that about demonoid as alot of their uploads may be transcoded from lossy to flac.

You can always check if the spectrals look like chopped off, but you'll have already wasted bandwidth by then.

Funkin'
03-26-2010, 08:47 AM

Ah, my mistake then. And yeah, some uploads are bad rips. But I've found way more good uploads then bad. If you're wanting a source that you don't have to worry about any album that you're about to grab then you need to get into the lossless trackers.