2xDemonoid
1xIPT
1xTL

post a short request and a speedtest and pm me with 1 ratioproof
you will be ignored if you dont follow the simple instructions

anonymous0711
03-24-2010, 02:19 AM
Hey i would be very appreciative of an invite to HDbits.ro
I very much enjoy downloading high quality materials be they music,movies,shows etc and I have heard great things about this site from several people. I consider myself somewhat of a movie buff beyond just what is popular in the box office and having a site like this would allow me to expand upon my already avid interest without having to sacrifice quality. I would definitely use it more for movies and some shows than music because i have a site for music already but i havent yet found a site for movies that i have been a huge fan and i think this could be the one. Anyways i hope this request has been adequate

this is the speedtest you asked for the ratio proof will be sent through PM as instructed above
http://www.speedtest.net/result/758995973.png

kondrae
03-24-2010, 09:01 PM
pmed

dannyyelly
03-24-2010, 09:28 PM
first of all its really great of you to share these invites with us..
can i get torrent leech plz..
i always maintain a very good ratio..
and i really want to be a part of TL since i have heard so many things about it..
i am kinda new to torrenting , and without someones help i wont be a part of TL..so plz
speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/759873354.png
sending pm..

anon
03-24-2010, 09:32 PM
i am kinda new to torrenting

How new exactly? TL gave free invites via IRC twice last January.

dannyyelly
03-24-2010, 09:37 PM
i am kinda new to torrenting

How new exactly? TL gave free invites via IRC twice last January.

in jan.. i was using TPB and btjunkie and used to think demonoid is the most secretive tracker..:P

that new..

but now i m part of some trackers like ipt and ptm etc..
of course thanks to FST..:D

Fc Barcelona Fan
03-25-2010, 06:58 AM
HD Bits.ro invitation to be here to ask?: S

kondrae
03-25-2010, 08:24 AM
i removed them cuz they have a 10,000 user limit right now

Cow King
03-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Hello,
I would like an invite to BG
I bought a xbox360 last week and i really want some games for him.
and i heard that BG one of the best trackers for games
http://www.speedtest.net/result/760582708.png (http://www.speedtest.net/result/760582708.png)

AlriyG600
03-25-2010, 09:26 PM
hi there, i hope everyone are doing fine ,

1xTL = is it torrent leech ?
if it is so , and the invite still remain then , can I have it

for speedtest , and proof PM , or tell me here so i can send it to you !

kondrae
03-25-2010, 10:55 PM
hi there, i hope everyone are doing fine ,

1xTL = is it torrent leech ?

yes
Just follow the instructions and you might get one

dufuS
03-26-2010, 04:52 AM
Hey, before I make a request, I wanna ask something...:)
Does BG have unique content that I can't get on the popular 0-day trackers? Is there a difference between the games on BG and the games on those 0-day trackers?
I'm asking because I only play PC games and I already have accounts on a few 0-day trackers including TL & IPT, and there's no point for me to join a tracker with the same torrents :)

Thanks

Quarterquack
03-26-2010, 05:11 AM
I'm asking because I only play PC games and I already have accounts on a few 0-day trackers including TL & IPT, and there's no point for me to join a tracker with the same torrents :)

If you're an avid gamer, blackcats-games is the tracker you should be looking forward to get into. The easiest way is to establish yourself at other trackers, be it BG or any of the ones you currently have, someone is bound to notice you're a good member and if you drop a mention of what you want, you'll be invited surely.

kondrae
03-26-2010, 07:12 AM
A game tracker would appeal to you if you love gaming and want to be part of the community or are looking to get your hands on older games. Very few new titles are exclusive to game trackers.

i personally think BG is better than BCG. BCG just isnt the same now a days.

dufuS
03-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Ah well I'm already a member of UG so older games aren't a problem.. I guess I don't need another gaming tracker.. thanks anyway and GL with the giveaway :)