View Full Version : Where did my sig go?

j2k4
03-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Huh?

I don't even have the option in my CP...wtf?

anon
03-24-2010, 10:40 PM
The facts your username is no longer green and there are no stars under your nickname make it look like you're "bounced". Try changing your account's e-mail address to a working one.

j2k4
03-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Oh, I don't think so.

Been there, done that, came up about 5K posts short.

Not going through that again.

Can't PM now, either.

anon
03-24-2010, 10:45 PM
I guess the only thing you can do now is waiting for a Manager to see this and "unbounce" you, heh.

j2k4
03-24-2010, 10:54 PM
My acc't is all fucked-up - no stars, no sig, no PMs, CP doesn't work...is this because I am an obstinate American at all.

IdolEyes787
03-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Huh?

Without being certain I'm guessing it is some sort of Liberal plot like Medicare or African-Americans in the White House.

pentomato
03-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Huh?

Without being certain I'm guessing it is some sort of Liberal plot like Medicare or African-Americans in the White House.

ahahahahahhaha that was a good one, I am sure he will find that out on foxnews lmao

Rart
03-24-2010, 11:09 PM
Fucking republican douchebags. You're getting what you deserve for screwing up our country, I say.

As anon said, currently you're in the bounced usergroup, which normally means your email address is having issues and any emails the board sends you are bounced back. Your best bet would probably be to start a report and to wait for a manager to look at it.

j2k4
03-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Fucking republican douchebags. You're getting what you deserve for screwing up our country, I say.

As anon said, currently you're in the bounced usergroup, which normally means your email address is having issues and any emails the board sends you are bounced back. Your best bet would probably be to start a report and to wait for a manager to look at it.

Thanks for the tip, elitist liberal swine.

I shall hie me to the Report Section.

j2k4
03-24-2010, 11:41 PM
Huh?

Those are liberal plots?

I'm really behind the curve.