PDA

View Full Version : iTS

Fc Barcelona Fan
03-26-2010, 06:17 AM
Hi!
I appeal to you is a big request!
Its an invitation to anyone who would like to ask for pity:)
I can show profile pictures, and I say I am not deceitful, not trader ..
Just send me a chance ..
thanks for the trouble!

I'm Hungarian, home pages can be good for rates ..
I would like to belong to a foreign community. "
Welcome
:)

IdolEyes787
03-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Besides the fact that it's by application and not invite.

I am not deceitful, not trader ..

Today's posts seem at odds with both those statements.:unsure:

I want to see what the DVDSEED .. what do you want in return?

ACC has the BH-what do you want?

The_Martinator
03-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Besides the fact that it's by application and not invite.

Today's posts seem at odds with both those statements.:unsure:

I want to see what the DVDSEED .. what do you want in return?

ACC has the BH-what do you want?

Damn, you weren't supposd to see that... :lol:

Fc Barcelona Fan
03-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Make no mistake about it .. where I am there, I normally do not warn the rate of nowhere .. I do not understand the outrage! Explain what's wrong year to ask about, if necessary, all the pages linked here to watch pictogram profile ..
What's wrong with that? It is only 20 comments?
or what? please answer!
thanks

Glitterstep
03-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Edited - -

X-Files
03-26-2010, 03:28 PM
another failed people here, try make request :lol:

Quarterquack
03-26-2010, 03:29 PM
another failed people here, try make request :lol:

Like your FTN request. Now stop ruining people's attempts. :)

X-Files
03-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Opss.. sorry :(
it just he lied about not trade... :(

and this is my FTN from the request :lol:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5475/42781491.jpg

IdolEyes787
03-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Are you on Bitme.org?

I know you are only trying to be nice but please don't be constructive .In this particular case I am positive that the staff of iTS would not appreciate it.

nonee nothing personally against you but you can trade or you can apply for iTS you can't go both.It is a security thing you understand?

All you did there was prove any idiot can be a member how is that suppose to impress anyone?

X-Files
03-26-2010, 03:37 PM
ok, i keep my mouth shut from now on.. :(

IdolEyes787
03-26-2010, 03:39 PM
At least you've got that much sense.

Quarterquack
03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
As Alan coined it in Two and a Half Men: There is no justice.

I see hundreds, if not thousands of good people, sincerely requesting their way into FTN. A child (yes, a child) throws a tantrum, tries to trade and request at the same time by mentioning he's a trader, spams countless threads with the redundant three letters, and gets in. I really hope karma bites you in the ass and strips you of that tracker eventually.

Zac090
03-26-2010, 03:47 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/life_in_unfair_kill_yourselfor_get_over_it_tshirt-p235969643576888309trlf_400.jpg

Quarterquack
03-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Considering it's exam time at my university, I'm really leaning towards option #1.

X-Files
03-26-2010, 04:32 PM
A child is a child if they see with their "i am better than person who just joined this forum" way :)
Acting noob in a forum doesnt mean that person is newbie in BT world. Even he is just join that forum. :)

ok, back to noob mode :happy:

Quarterquack
03-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Acting noob in a forum doesnt mean that person is newbie in BT world. Even he is just join that forum. :)

Alrighty then. Let's put it this way: I don't care if you've been in the BT scene for 2 years longer than I have (which is the maximum, by the way, since BT has only been around since '01 with trackers becoming major players in '03), I don't care if you've run your own private tracker, I don't care if you're a "better torrenter" than I am.

I do care when it's blatant that justice doesn't exist when a trader/cheater gets his way, while others who hold on to their morals, per se, do not meet the same ends. Idol sees it as tracker/members having low standards for who is being invited, I see it as a failure of the human spirit to help the right people.

QPD
03-26-2010, 05:01 PM

All you did there was prove any idiot can be a member how is that suppose to impress anyone?
And I am the living proof!:shutup:

Cabalo
03-26-2010, 05:03 PM
I know you are only trying to be nice but please don't be constructive .
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/babamulon/smileys/laughing-smiley-007.gif

Best advice I've read lately.

QPD
03-26-2010, 05:05 PM
I know you are only trying to be nice but please don't be constructive .
How did i miss that??? :lol:

Fc Barcelona Fan
03-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Okay, okay I mean I really do not want to trade in the ITS, but I wanted to be .. I apologize to everyone if someone hurt! still like to use this forum, so shut up the number!:)
Have a nice day!

TinyDancer
03-27-2010, 12:08 AM

I see hundreds, if not thousands of good people, sincerely requesting their way into FTN. A child (yes, a child) throws a tantrum, tries to trade and request at the same time by mentioning he's a trader, spams countless threads with the redundant three letters, and gets in. I really hope karma bites you in the ass and strips you of that tracker eventually.

I agree that there are many more peoples that deserve FTN invites, and here are users with 2k posts and every single post is fair and helpful.
But who are you to judge and tell who is wrong and who is right?
I mean why do you care? Do you have life?
You care for invites of other peoples, and thats only because you dont have life.

Download it from internet.

X-Files
03-27-2010, 12:47 AM
TinyDancer, just stop the war. As a new person, i just respect those senior member here. That post is for me, but as i said, surrender to war like this doesnt mean i'm lost. So just stand down pls :)
And senior like you are also really valuable even with 27 post (seriously).
Because i have receive a lot of PM from old senior member with very low post (i mean it, its true) and not even get 1 PM from the hype one. All greatest member here look like act underground.. (i wonder why)
But this member with 2k post also great, so just leave it ok :)

IdolEyes787
03-27-2010, 01:31 AM
You care for invites of other peoples, and thats only because you dont have life.

Strange for someone who professes to have one ( a life that is) you don't see to have any problem laying down your judgment on other people.:unsure:
@Hdbits by great underground members I assume ,seeing your chosen path , that is a euphemism for slimy hidden traders.

X-Files
03-27-2010, 01:40 AM
"@Hdbits by great underground members I assume ,seeing your chosen path , that is a euphemism for slimy hidden traders"

maybe you missed when i say 'from request'? :happy:
i just realised this when i see actually this forum have a lot good people run underground and willing to help. hype and spam is nothing for them :happy: thanks to 'that' guy :01:
and not forget, you not act underground, but you also great :fst:

IdolEyes787
03-27-2010, 01:51 AM
I assure you I'm not.
Kinda sexy maybe.

Quarterquack
03-27-2010, 02:19 AM

You must live a terribly unremarkable life if you don't feel the necessity to let other people know your opinions of them. You must also operate under a fascinating hypocritical mentality if you call me out on judging someone out of place, while you, yourself, pass a similar judgment, based on your opinion of myself.

I'd also pass a crude grammar remark; about how your mastery of the English language is akin to a fifth grader's, but it would probably be the umpteenth time it's mentioned to you.

The_Martinator
03-27-2010, 10:48 AM

I agree that there are many more peoples that deserve FTN invites, and here are users with 2k posts and every single post is fair and helpful.

Methinks someone doesn't know what a discussion board means...

I think I am a spam senior member (I feel really old atm). :lol:

cinephilia
03-27-2010, 12:17 PM

someone had to pay heh.

hotstuff
03-28-2010, 12:27 PM
busted

n00bz0r
05-08-2010, 03:32 AM

someone had to pay heh.
:lol:

ok, i keep my mouth shut from now on.. :(

A child is a child if they see with their "i am better than person who just joined this forum" way :)

ok, back to noob mode :happy:

:dabs:

Quarterquack
05-08-2010, 04:13 AM
Reading this thread made me realize what a pain in the ass I can be sometimes. :happy:

Artemis
05-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Reading this thread made me realize what a pain in the ass I can be sometimes. :happy:

There is a cure for that, it's called Preparation H, maybe you should hand it out with your more caustic comments? Personally I have no such qualms :naughty:

Fc Barcelona Fan
05-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Delete this topic .. I think it makes no sense

n00bz0r
05-08-2010, 03:21 PM
and... let there be light!

TraLaLa
05-08-2010, 03:31 PM
http://www.bellwethergallery.com/images/artwork/thumbs/2007-night-light-sm.jpg