PDA

View Full Version : [req]looking.4.PTP

thisguy
03-28-2010, 04:16 AM
Looking to get into passthepopcorn if you can help me out at all pm me I can show proofs if you like and i have a 1GB SB thanks in advance
Thisguy

IdolEyes787
03-28-2010, 01:20 PM
This is just my opinion which frankly very few people care about but since it's a movie site shouldn't you at least give lip-service to why you would like to be a member and what you hope to get from the site besides being able to upload/download very fast?

anon
03-28-2010, 04:29 PM
He wants it for the community content. :yup:

thisguy
03-29-2010, 01:59 AM
He wants it for the community content. :yup:

basically i belong to other movies trackers and im just trying to expand my content, i love movies and its the only site i am actually looking forward to join. who needs gft or ftn when you have the best movie sites because thats what i am interested in movies.if ptp is as good as teh connection i want it very badly, any help is appreciated in advance

anon
03-29-2010, 01:03 PM
if ptp is as good as teh connection i want it very badly, any help is appreciated in advance

Some people say PTPC values quantity over quality, while TC does the opposite. But for some reason I have ended up using PTPC the most, their speeds are good even for not so well-seeded torrents of old movies... at least the ones I've snatched.