PDA

View Full Version : HDCorea

X-Files
03-28-2010, 04:44 AM
i heard they change IP again..
can anyone PM me what is new IP?
and how to get update about IP if they change it?

is this mean i have to change host file regularly? :(

snagit
03-28-2010, 04:58 AM
If you're a member there, shouldn't you know how things go? :unsure:

X-Files
03-28-2010, 05:04 AM
if i know, should i ask here?

Quarterquack
03-28-2010, 05:19 AM
Look, I'll try to save you some face, by giving you advice on how not to be a fool. You've made it into a few decent trackers, be happy, learn how the "experienced" torrenters behave, and start conforming.

It might sound hypocritical of me asking someone to start behaving like a sheep, but this is what you really need to do. Just act with some discipline. After all, you should know how things run around here, anyways.

X-Files
03-28-2010, 05:27 AM
i dont know what u talking about, but now i cannot enter and i heard it change IP again. so ringhunter, pls do not starting conversation will lead to spam.

back to topic : i cannot enter now, and i heard they change IP again. so i'm sure i need to change my host file again right? what is the new IP or what is the fake page with "Not Found - ctrl+A - can see a>b>c>d IP)

can someone PM me about this?

p/s: i think we will know everytime they change IP if i go to fake page, am i right? but i forgot the fake page also :p

Zac090
03-28-2010, 05:52 AM
Theres a thing called Bookmarks,use them. :)

Also take Ringhunter's advice.....

X-Files
03-28-2010, 05:54 AM
if anybody know, please PM me.

DamnYou
03-28-2010, 09:54 AM

dude you were given all instructions on joining :shifty: :naughty:

antrax34130
03-28-2010, 11:11 AM
if you are menber you know the new ip, follow the procedure...

anon
03-28-2010, 04:45 PM
If you're a member, you should know the IP and hosts file thing... otherwise, there's no need to.

X-Files
03-28-2010, 06:08 PM
ok thanks to "that" guy :D
hope they not change IP again!

p/s: join date 2006? and only xxx post! i wonder why all great guy went underground.. :huh:

thanks again! i owe you too!

TOPIC CLOSED

Quarterquack
03-28-2010, 06:27 PM
i wonder why all great guy went underground.. :huh:

I have NO idea. Maybe you, too, should go underground. That way you spare us useless threads, and sneaky snipes.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2010, 06:28 PM

p/s: join date 2006? and only xxx post! i wonder why all great guy went underground.. :huh:

TOPIC CLOSED

No it's not.:unsure:

snagit
03-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Still not closed. :unsure:

waeldiab
03-28-2010, 06:43 PM

TOPIC CLOSED

No it's not.:unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

X-Files
03-28-2010, 06:45 PM

dude you were given all instructions on joining :shifty: :naughty:

i dont know if you new member, but if you quiet old, you will realise they CHANGE IP. if not, why should i ask? :dry:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5072/45626181.jpg

you know who you are! many many many thanks! :D

TOPIC CLOSED.. AGAIN?..

waeldiab
03-28-2010, 06:50 PM
TOPIC CLOSED.. AGAIN?..

but still not as IdolEyes787 said :lol::lol::lol::lol:

X-Files
03-28-2010, 06:52 PM
TOPIC CLOSED.. AGAIN?..

but still not as IdolEyes787 said :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehehe great middleman :happy: nice to see you here. i dont see closed thread in this section. so i just let it be then. :lol:
bye3

IdolEyes787
03-28-2010, 08:10 PM
People don't need to close topics in this section because unlike the trade section no one is just going to post something to screw with the thread .

If you really wish for it to be closed ask one of the mods to do it if you can find one who's sober.

Artemis
03-28-2010, 08:53 PM

TOPIC CLOSED
Although I'm not trying to screw up the thread, I keep noticing a theme with this retard's posts about all great guys went underground.
Two things come to mind from this egocentric point of view:
1. They seem to be great guys because they give you what ever answer your shallow existence currently requires.
2. A requirement of your 'great guys' is that they don't post, only pm so how exactly do they help the large majority of users on this public forum ?
I mean apart from you......yes,yes I know the world revolves around you but enlighten the rest of us mere mortals ?

hotshot6473
03-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Hes kinda right everybody has become belligerent and unhelpful. Everything is some big fucking secret in the BT world. Luckily I got into the sites I did when decent people still posted here.

Is it so wrong to ask a question. If anybody is a member of BtS you would know how complicated it is to keep up with the changes.

However what he should have done was simply ask for the IRC channel so he could get help from people who run the site. That should have been stated by a Mod the second he saw a thread like this.

Quarterquack
03-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Hotshot, I have a ton of respect for you, just from reading your other posts, but I want to get one thing cleared out of the way: I will not help someone, who is not willing to help himself.

Throwing your hands up in the air, saying you just don't know, and asking me for help will not get you anywhere with me specifically, which is why I was not helpful in this thread. I help people who seem to make a conscious effort into finding a solution.

I did offer my help by asking him to act with more discipline. When I was but a kid my dad once slapped me for scoring 2nd highest on my school exams. Asked me if the person who scored 1st highest had a leg, an arm, or a brain more than I did. Told me I should never accept 2nd place, because there's nothing truly limiting me. In the same spirit, there's nothing limiting this fool from checking host files/going to the IRC, beyond his own incompetence and inability to help himself. Instead of getting spoon fed the answer, he should be pushed into finding it on his own, or he'll keep asking the same stupid questions over and over.

The flip side of it, is that the exact same "great guys" aren't being so great/loyal to the communities they are at. One of them trading an invite to this fool/trader, and the other (or was it the same guy) giving him a tracker's IP unconditionally. Call them what they want, but they aren't necessarily "great guys", they're just people who help from the shadows, rather than be open about who they are/breaking the rules.

Hope I've made my point clear/wasn't too hostile.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Hes kinda right everybody has become belligerent and unhelpful. Everything is some big fucking secret in the BT world. Luckily I got into the sites I did when decent people still posted here.

Is it so wrong to ask a question. If anybody is a member of BtS you would know how complicated it is to keep up with the changes.

However what he should have done was simply ask for the IRC channel so he could get help from people who run the site. That should have been stated by a Mod the second he saw a thread like this.

If "decency" as you seem to be suggesting , is one's ability to overlook the apparent inadequacies in others and always to ( at least ) attempt to see both a persons value and point of view then I think you are failing in that department yourself.:dabs:
Ringhunter I'm glad you can respect someone simply because he purports to know a little about HD encoding; sadly I require a little more measure to a person.

zonta
03-28-2010, 10:26 PM
born to be wild

Quarterquack
03-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Ringhunter I'm glad you can respect someone simply because he purports to know a little about HD encoding; sadly I require a little more measure to a person.

Not at all. That's not why I respect him. I do so because he generally has solid points, makes no effort to change another person's views (in my opinion, it just shows that he understands other people can have conflicting opinions) and backs his statements up with explanations. I don't respect anyone for their ability to do anything (whether it be dissecting a brain, or encoding a video). That can be learned. What can't be taught is how to behave, and in my opinion I find he presents himself well, without the need to curse. Give him that, at least. :happy:

hotshot6473
03-28-2010, 11:11 PM

If "decency" as you seem to be suggesting , is one's ability to overlook the apparent inadequacies in others and always to ( at least ) attempt to see both a persons value and point of view then I think you are failing in that department yourself.:dabs:

Idol your a complete joke on this forum. Every other post I see from you is some philosocrap which has nothing to do with anything. Its a complete waist if space in a thread and usually leads to more idiots making spam. While I think you may be smart its just wrong to go around someplace and pretend your better than everybody or act like you know every god damn thing.

The simple fact that you are still coming after me after the last thread just shows how much of a child you are. Again I will say it, Grow up

rockalpha
03-29-2010, 01:28 AM
you can always join irc

Artemis
03-29-2010, 01:40 AM
born to be wild

Is it random outburst day ?

IdolEyes787
03-29-2010, 12:29 PM

Idol your a complete joke on this forum. Every other post I see from you is some philosocrap which has nothing to do with anything. Its a complete waist if space in a thread and usually leads to more idiots making spam. While I think you may be smart its just wrong to go around someplace and pretend your better than everybody or act like you know every god damn thing.

The simple fact that you are still coming after me after the last thread just shows how much of a child you are. Again I will say it, Grow up

The funny thing is that main reason I dislike you which you have made abundantly clear here again,is that you are the you who thinks you are better than other people. Someone only has to look at the evolution of your posts in this forum to see how you how you have gone from fawning to someone who thinks they are superior .
As for myself I assure you that although I probably know a thing or two more than most about a couple admittedly inconsequential things I never for a minute think myself better than anyone .

Also about the "philosocrap" :unsure: it's frequently meant to inject some humour( me being a joke intentionally) as an attempt to put a proper perspective on things.
Nothing being discussed here is very serious and people should never lose sight of that fact( as you have seemed to).

And about "coming after you":unsure: I would like nothing better than to never cross paths with you again but as you again found it necessary to denigrate other people in your previous post I really couldn't help myself.

You may think that you sit anonymously at your computer but I assure you I still see exactly what kind of person you are .

X-Files
03-29-2010, 12:49 PM
This is the reason why i want to closed the thread.
I open it to ask question, and asking for help. because i'm a noob not prepare for it (now i have all info if they ever change IP again)
But most of the post inside this thread is can be considered SPAM and not ANSWERED my question at all :(
"someone" try to show how clever or good they are by make post that actually not even ANSWERED my question :whistling
And what i want to read here (exactly the answer to my question) only can be found on my PM. :(

REQUEST FOR MOD TO CLOSED THE THREAD

Disme
03-29-2010, 12:57 PM
usually leads to more idiots making spam.

You rang mylord :dry:

anon
03-29-2010, 01:18 PM
REQUEST FOR MOD TO CLOSED THE THREAD

There's this button with an icon of a triangle with a "!" inside, perhaps it's a faster way to achieve the same.

zonta
03-29-2010, 01:22 PM
http://www.sportwetten4you.com/lustige_sportwettenphotos/lustige_sportphotos3.jpg

X-Files
03-29-2010, 01:24 PM
http://www.sportwetten4you.com/lustige_sportwettenphotos/lustige_sportphotos3.jpg

thanks for answering my answer about HDCorea :)

hotshot6473
03-29-2010, 02:26 PM

The funny thing is that main reason I dislike you which you have made abundantly clear here again,is that you are the you who thinks you are better than other people. Someone only has to look at the evolution of your posts in this forum to see how you how you have gone from fawning to someone who thinks they are superior .
As for myself I assure you that although I probably know a thing or two more than most about a couple admittedly inconsequential things I never for a minute think myself better than anyone .

Also about the "philosocrap" :unsure: it's frequently meant to inject some humour( me being a joke intentionally) as an attempt to put a proper perspective on things.
Nothing being discussed here is very serious and people should never lose sight of that fact( as you have seemed to).

And about "coming after you":unsure: I would like nothing better than to never cross paths with you again but as you again found it necessary to denigrate other people in your previous post I really couldn't help myself.

You may think that you sit anonymously at your computer but I assure you I still see exactly what kind of person you are .

The fact that you go around injecting humor/sarcasm into every thread is one of the main reasons I don't like you. When people want an actual response and somebody comes in and posts some useless offtopic crap the thread is as good as dead.

As for coming after me, the simple fact that you went out of your way to mention me again is proof you have no life. This is your only life which is pretty sad.

And as for the progression of my posts, yea no shit I have changed. I have been through the so called "journey" and am a little wiser than most newer people here on the subject. In the end was it worth the effort no, was it a childish endeavor yes. But I can give other people my thoughts on the situation and tell them when they are being and idiot/waisting their time. If I come off harsh, oh well, thats all that gets through to people.

I use torrents as a supplement and when people make it anymore than that they are just being stupid.