PDA

View Full Version : Ever convinced a woman to do anal?

Hombre
03-28-2010, 06:46 AM
I make question bcoz i think i'm starting to become master at this technique. already convinced 3 girls i fucked with to start have anal sex, and 2 of them swear they would never do it. i was bit fed up of pussy and suck, so it was time to experiment sth new, and i made sure i would have success on my task. usually when doing 69 or just licking pussy, i start slowly rubbing my finger on her ass and then wet it in her vagina and insert one finger slow inside. then i do up and down slow. they all love and start to moan. then i put 2nd finger and start doing harder like if i was having sex with her anal. do this 3 or 4 times (in sex) and then one day after the 2 finger technique, ask her to just let put penis inside just to feel the sensation, because the ass is so open and looks it can enjoy a penis inside. they all say yes, and then you have made them taste the anal sex and they're ready to do it when u ask. sometimes ass smells not so good, so prepare. use condom first times, bcos it has lubricant and helps to slip gently inside. ps: i never managed to do ass to mouth on her, but will try. it's not very easy and friends said it only works if they are bit drunk :naughty:

kallieb
03-28-2010, 06:55 AM
Interesting play-by-play. You a writer for Hustler by chance?

Skweeky
03-28-2010, 07:33 AM
You can't blame him kallie, the man is German, they are into that kind of stuff...

Snee
03-28-2010, 07:57 AM
I make question bcoz i think i'm starting to become master at this technique. already convinced 3 girls i fucked with to start have anal sex, and 2 of them swear they would never do it. i was bit fed up of pussy and suck, so it was time to experiment sth new, and i made sure i would have success on my task. usually when doing 69 or just licking pussy, i start slowly rubbing my finger on her ass and then wet it in her vagina and insert one finger slow inside. then i do up and down slow. they all love and start to moan. then i put 2nd finger and start doing harder like if i was having sex with her anal. do this 3 or 4 times (in sex) and then one day after the 2 finger technique, ask her to just let put penis inside just to feel the sensation, because the ass is so open and looks it can enjoy a penis inside. they all say yes, and then you have made them taste the anal sex and they're ready to do it when u ask. sometimes ass smells not so good, so prepare. use condom first times, bcos it has lubricant and helps to slip gently inside. ps: i never managed to do ass to mouth on her, but will try. it's not very easy and friends said it only works if they are bit drunk :naughty:

That's pretty impressive for a twelve-year-old.

bonkers
03-28-2010, 08:17 AM
That's pretty impressive for a twelve-year-old.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Skweeky
03-28-2010, 08:18 AM
I like the 'sometimes ass smells not so good' part.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2010, 12:59 PM

That's pretty impressive for a twelve-year-old.

Twelve-year-olds have good imaginations.

Quarterquack
03-28-2010, 03:28 PM
So, am I the only guy in the world who wouldn't stick his dick in a girl's pooper? I must be. I see people everywhere quite content with getting anal works. Maybe I'm just too much of a selective germaphobe.

Darth Sushi
03-28-2010, 04:34 PM
http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/Finger-Lickin-Kid-395.jpg

QPD
03-28-2010, 04:35 PM
And Hombre...

enoughfakefiles
03-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Copy and paste except for the smilie:dabs:

sez
03-28-2010, 05:38 PM
This is the beauty of being uninformed.I hope you understand that HIV isn't the only sexually transmitted infection.
Sex is supposed to get boring at one point or the other and if you can't handle that,you'll soon start sleeping with birds and young heifers.

DATTER
03-28-2010, 08:11 PM
My first experience sex: Anal Sex LOL :D

Skiz
03-28-2010, 08:16 PM
If it was your first time, why would you want to have anal sex instead of vaginal? :blink:

IdolEyes787
03-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Because it was with another guy.

Skiz
03-28-2010, 08:28 PM
:drummer:

j2k4
03-28-2010, 09:15 PM
"Hey, honey...let's do it like gay guys for a change!"

Well, to each his (or his) own, I guess, but honestly, I can't figure out why you'd want a shitty fuck-stick.

Turds aren't toys, I don't think.

Skiz
03-28-2010, 10:14 PM
^Agreed.

Did it once (gave, obviousment) years ago and never saw what the big deal was. Have chosen not to do so again, even when given the opportunity.

Artemis
03-29-2010, 01:09 AM
Turds aren't toys.........

Apparently they are to ze germans :blink:

j2k4
03-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Turds aren't toys.........

Apparently they are to ze germans :blink:

Hmmm.

That may explain a few other things as well.

dimtim
04-02-2010, 10:40 PM
haha germans are crazy in my experience

dagg3r
04-04-2010, 02:15 AM
Sure, did - I was shit scared when she cried in pain :P

tehpwn
04-04-2010, 12:11 PM
after anal, ask her to suck it, the test of true love

j2k4
04-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Sure, did - I was shit scared when she cried in pain :P

That's appropriate, I'd say.

cmd
04-04-2010, 12:56 PM
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big-Ass Mistake, America
:lol:

cinephilia
04-04-2010, 01:45 PM
lol, another retarded kid.

Artemis
04-04-2010, 05:20 PM

which one ? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
04-04-2010, 05:28 PM

Have I every convinced a girl to do anal ( nicely phrased btw)?
Yes but I can't remember her name.If your Mom is there could you ask her to remind me what it is ?

QPD
04-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Have I every convinced a girl to do anal ( nicely phrased btw)?
Yes but I can't remember her name.If your Mom is there could you ask her to remind me what it is ?

epic!!!

bonkers
04-04-2010, 06:34 PM
:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:@idoleyes

cinephilia
04-04-2010, 07:44 PM

which one ? :idunno:
i don't remember his username; they are too numerous :unsure:

megabyteme
04-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Convinced? No. :shifty:

kikurt
04-05-2010, 02:38 AM
they are so kind of stuff

l33tpirata13
04-05-2010, 03:19 AM
eh another big ole virgin post. id teach you my methods of breakdown but it may prove too much for you still.

j2k4
04-05-2010, 09:47 AM
they are so kind of stuff

And stuffing, too, I think you'll find...

ziggyjuarez
04-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Girl...no, Not exactly.

THEBAR
04-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I convinced them that it was there idea.

Polarbear
04-09-2010, 04:18 AM
You can't blame him kallie, the man is German...

He's not.

sheriff 01
04-09-2010, 05:11 AM
@ OP - I have had many ass to mouth experiences with several different women. You just have
to find the right girls, thats all. When it finally happens for you, you will understand how great it is!!!!

Speedo
04-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Yes I did. But when I stood there and was lubing up it became more eewwww.
Another fantasy that went bad in reality.

Barbarossa
04-09-2010, 10:50 AM
I don't really understand the point of this if the woman in question has a perfectly serviceable front-bottom available.

Shit-stabbing is shit-stabbing, no matter the gender of arsehole you're trying to cram it into. It's not something that appeals, really.

newfish
04-09-2010, 11:51 AM
no man im not gonna do it but im glad you enjoyed it haha

sheriff 01
04-09-2010, 03:34 PM
They do say that men who have a fear of anal sex with women are struggling with there own sense of sexuality. Guys
that say omg thats shit stabbing or thats soo gross are just probably about 2 steps before coming out of the closet. It
is the man who is confident with his own sexualtiy and 100 percent hetrosexual that looks at this act as a pleasureable
experience.

bonkers
04-09-2010, 04:21 PM
up the wrongen:naughty:
back door bandit :naughty::naughty:
or my favorite for the poster above up the sheriffs rusty badge :01::01:

Barbarossa
04-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Ah, the elusive "they". Well good for them...

Hombre
04-09-2010, 06:50 PM
sheriff , cud u explain with detail what r your techniques to convince those woman who are afraid it will hurt very much?
I let them spit to my dick a lot so it goes very wet inside. sometimes vaselyne, but i prefer she suck hard and spit it a lot, more pleaseant.

sheriff 01
04-09-2010, 06:57 PM
sheriff , cud u explain with detail what r your techniques to convince those woman who are afraid it will hurt very much?
I let them spit to my dick a lot so it goes very wet inside. sometimes vaselyne, but i prefer she suck hard and spit it a lot, more pleaseant.

The first time it always is not very pleasant for them. After a few times there asshole will begin to loosen up more alowing a more pleaseant
experience for them. Just reassure them that in time it will feel very good and dont forget to use good quality lube because saliva from spit drys
up very fast.

Skweeky
04-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Do you let her return the favour?

bonkers
04-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Do you let her return the favour?

:cry::cry::cry::D:D:D

Skweeky
04-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Well, a lot of guys quite like it, and it would only be fair wouldn't it?

ziggyjuarez
04-09-2010, 11:11 PM
They do say that men who have a fear of anal sex with women are struggling with there own sense of sexuality. Guys
that say omg thats shit stabbing or thats soo gross are just probably about 2 steps before coming out of the closet. It
is the man who is confident with his own sexualtiy and 100 percent hetrosexual that looks at this act as a pleasureable
experience.

Its gross dude.

brotherdoobie
04-11-2010, 07:46 PM

Pure poetry.

-doobs :cry:

brotherdoobie
04-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Do you get the ladies to drop their panties, quick like?

-bd

brotherdoobie
04-11-2010, 08:02 PM
experience.

Its gross dude.

Unless, you're German.

Everybody knows that...even the the fuckwits.

-doobs

pentomato
04-11-2010, 10:52 PM
experience.

Agree with you, and a real man never asks anything to a woman, the woman asks the real man for anything she wants.

capdepepene
04-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Its gross dude.

Unless, you're German.

-doobs

Most Europeans are in much better shape and take better care of their bodies than North Americans.
Of course most American guys are going to think of anal sex as something grotesque considering that 1/3 of adult females in the States are obese. More than half over-weight..
Tbh, I'm surprised you guys even touch them at all.. :lol:

And please stop the German bashing por favor.
The fact that you have no problem putting the same label on over 80 million different individuals based on some flag on a forum says more about you than the Germans.

So come on, stop wasting your time killing off Native Indians and practicing segregation and give anal a try. If done right, both partners get something out of it.

Who knows, maybe you won't feel the need to start a 3rd war in Iran and kill another million Middle-Easterners if you have this on your hands. :naughty:

tesco
04-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Its gross dude.

Unless, you're German.

-doobs

Most Europeans are in much better shape and take better care of their bodies than North Americans.
Of course most American guys are going to think of anal sex as something grotesque considering that 1/3 of adult females in the States are obese. More than half over-weight..

The fact that you have no problem putting the same label on over 80 million different individuals based on some flag on a forum says more about you than the Germans.

So come on, stop wasting your time killing off Native Indians and practicing segregation and give anal a try. If done right, both partners get something out of it.

Who knows, maybe you won't feel the need to start a 3rd war in Iran and kill another million Middle-Easterners if you have this on your hands. :naughty:
You just registered to post in a thread about anal sex on a file sharing forum.:lol:

capdepepene
04-12-2010, 10:48 PM
You just registered to post in a thread about anal sex on a file sharing forum.:lol:

...and my credibility just nose-dived :lol:

sheriff 01
04-12-2010, 11:03 PM
capdepepene may have just registered here but his opinion is also of great value here. I love this man's views and i feel almost as if we are kindred brothers in spirit. I salute you capdepepene and your magnificent post - it was full of win right from the start.

DATTER
04-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Because it was with another guy.

Suck my dick :P

Because it's a funny way to lose virginity and the girl was a genuine cow :lol:

brotherdoobie
04-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Its gross dude.

Unless, you're German.

-doobs

Oh, the irony...

Piss off, nazi.

capdepepene
04-13-2010, 06:21 AM
Oh, the irony...

Piss off, nazi.

yeah, I tried to make us of it. Obviously I wasn't to successful.

Now for the great comeback..

Piss off you mass-murdering, torturing, SUV-driving, cousin-marrying, FOX News-worshiping prick.

See? Stereotypes CAN be funny! :naughty:

brotherdoobie
04-13-2010, 06:55 AM
Faux news sux. Agreed.

-doobs

iLOVENZB
04-15-2010, 07:26 AM
i was bit fed up of pussy and suck, so it was time to experiment sth new

I see, ever been to jail?

Nice to hear your fingers smell like shit too :P Has anyone ever thought twice about getting head straight after doing anal? Poor girl aye?

sheriff 01
04-15-2010, 05:48 PM
i was bit fed up of pussy and suck, so it was time to experiment sth new

Nice to hear your fingers smell like shit too :P Has anyone ever thought twice about getting head straight after doing anal? Poor girl aye?

I have not only thought about it but i have done this ass to mouth thing with many girls before and i even kiss her with tongue after this. Lmao!!

iLOVENZB
04-16-2010, 06:50 AM

I have not only thought about it but i have done this ass to mouth thing with many girls before and i even kiss her with tongue after this. Lmao!!

Dude you might as well toss your own salad :lol:

brotherdoobie
04-16-2010, 07:14 AM

I have not only thought about it but i have done this ass to mouth thing with girls, actually one dude, all right, it was my dog, and his "pink thing" poked me, and I ended up with Conjunctivitis of the brown eye, and i even kiss him with tongue after this. Lmao!!

/fixed

-doobs

brotherdoobie
04-16-2010, 07:15 AM
^True story.

-doobs

iLOVENZB
04-16-2010, 09:33 AM
doobie, wtf is with your avatar lol.

ablearcher
04-18-2010, 06:26 AM
capdepepene, I enjoyed reading our posts. Good humor, intelligent stuff... Thank you for that.

2PAC4LIFE
04-18-2010, 09:27 AM
@Hombre:Thanks for sharing bud'.that's a pretty Interesting subject to talk about.I personally never tried anal with a girl,even if i was tempted to do it one time (when I was too drunk )but the part with ''ass can be smelly sometimes'' makes me think that the vaginal sex is still the best way.

darkstate01
04-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Never would and never will, the stench would put me off having a shitty helmet, Then the thought of falling asleep just after the act, then waking up with a dried crusty helmet stuck to the side of my inner thigh, and having to peel it off real slow with crumbling dried anal gunk, those thoughts put me right off the subject.
My friend told me many years ago about a foreign chick he did, he said he slipped it in the backdoor by accident with a condom on, and while doing the do the condom ripped, when he went to the toilet to clean his pipe out his helmet swelled to the size of his fist because there was a bit of corn stuck in his urethra, he tried unplugging the holewith a cotton bud which in turn just pushed the corn deeping, he said the leakage was foaming like a leaky keg of beer. He eventually got it out with some tweezers. he was called corn on the lob for a while after that.
These are reasons why i will never ever play at kicking in the backdoor of any chick whether she has a tight or lose front bum.
Buttholes are meant for 1 way traffic.

brotherdoobie
04-18-2010, 07:00 PM
capdepepene, I enjoyed reading our posts. Good humor, intelligent stuff... Thank you for that.

An obvious dupe account. Brilliant.

-doobs

lued_00
04-18-2010, 07:24 PM
there are always ways to ensure everything plays right

ablearcher
04-19-2010, 12:40 AM
capdepepene, I enjoyed reading our posts.
oops. obvious typo (looks like there is a need to indicate that on this forum. Its not "our posts", but rather "your posts".

brotherdoobie
04-19-2010, 01:01 AM
capdepepene, I enjoyed reading our posts.
oops. obvious typo (looks like there is a need to indicate that on this forum. Its not "our posts", but rather "your posts".

Obviously, you're not the master of sarcasm that you pretend to be.

-doobs

brotherdoobie
04-19-2010, 01:04 AM
If you're not a dupe account - my sincerest apologies.

-doobs :mellow:

iLOVENZB
04-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Never would and never will, the stench would put me off having a shitty helmet, Then the thought of falling asleep just after the act, then waking up with a dried crusty helmet stuck to the side of my inner thigh, and having to peel it off real slow with crumbling dried anal gunk, those thoughts put me right off the subject.
My friend told me many years ago about a foreign chick he did, he said he slipped it in the backdoor by accident with a condom on, and while doing the do the condom ripped, when he went to the toilet to clean his pipe out his helmet swelled to the size of his fist because there was a bit of corn stuck in his urethra, he tried unplugging the holewith a cotton bud which in turn just pushed the corn deeping, he said the leakage was foaming like a leaky keg of beer. He eventually got it out with some tweezers. he was called corn on the lob for a while after that.
These are reasons why i will never ever play at kicking in the backdoor of any chick whether she has a tight or lose front bum.
Buttholes are meant for 1 way traffic.

What a story, poor guy.

yh830815
04-19-2010, 10:10 AM
good luck ,pal

jayism
04-21-2010, 04:37 AM
ps: i never managed to do ass to mouth on her, but will try. it's not very easy and friends said it only works if they are bit drunk :naughty:

LOL. You are one sick hombre, hombre.