PDA

View Full Version : New Trackers i Can Start On

top25
03-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Im back on the scene used to be on some of the best scene sites like sct,ftwr and oink.I need to get some new ratio proofs now what open sign up trackers do people respect ps.Im already at torrentday and doing great thier with my optimum online connection which is boost that's 30mb down and 5mb up.

tzzang
03-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Try IPT. (not open signup. But easy to get)

top25
03-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Thank you sir

pretend
03-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Try What.CD interview: http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/
Seeing you were on Oink, What.cd would be lovely.

[update]
Whoops, you had/have an account there, won't work then.

Zac090
03-28-2010, 12:38 PM
IPT (as said above,easy to get into)
Lasttorrents and Ilovetorrents are some others.

Im already at torrentday

Stop using it. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-torrentday-fakes-stats-and-members-be-aware-of-this-site-389435)(Just my 2 cents) :)

IdolEyes787
03-28-2010, 12:51 PM
I need to get some new ratio proofs
:unsure:

A
03-28-2010, 01:40 PM
I need to get some new ratio proofs
:unsure:
Many people are making "ratio proofs" to join trackers like SCC. The OP didnt hide it,thats all :ermm:

IdolEyes787
03-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Many people shouldn't be given invites to sites they simply consider to be nothing more than stepping stones then.

Quarterquack
03-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Ditch torrentday. :-/ No I'm not joking, just do it, you'll thank me (us Zac090 already pointed it out earlier) in the future.

anon
03-28-2010, 04:25 PM
This thread may help:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-any-open-0-day-trackers-you-would-recommend-392098

Cabalo
03-28-2010, 04:33 PM
People keep forgetting about the excellent pretome.
That's where I invite my pals which are casual torrenters and are starting the "journey".

Tv Controls you
03-28-2010, 05:47 PM
ilovetorrents is still open signup, and was my first tracker.

It was a little slow as compared to other big sites, but it was a great general tracker.
It's easy to upload on, and has tons of users.

anon
03-28-2010, 05:54 PM
ilovetorrents is still open signup, and was my first tracker.

It was my first one too, as well as Hombre's, apparently. Great place - I snatched a bunch of stuff from there back in the day, and seeding is very easy. A real shame my account got pruned due to inactivity last year :cry:

prichard
03-28-2010, 09:34 PM
IPT is great i still use it now i have been looking for good HD tv / movie ones also if u need any of those specificly try HDmania and HD-space.org

hotshot6473
03-28-2010, 09:37 PM
IPT and TL are good places to start and you will get all the content you need

Quarterquack
03-28-2010, 09:49 PM
That's where I invite my pals which are casual torrenters and are starting the "journey".

You might find this funny, but that's what I tend to do with GFT. I didn't feel at home when I was on pretome, so I wouldn't expect/force any of my friends to, either.

Cabalo
03-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Fair enough.
Actually I enjoy PTM, it's a place where I've invited my friends who were starting in the torrenting, and they have all stuck with it, even after I hooked them up with other very famous 0day sites.
Some of them even told me to not bother inviting them to some "very leet" places which are also ratioless because they don't need anything else. Pity, as I thought I would be bringing active peers to those sites, just the kind of user they're looking for imo.

pinn
03-29-2010, 06:42 PM
If you are interested, I can help you with IPTorrents and Sparvar.

merwais
03-29-2010, 08:20 PM
This thread may help:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-any-open-0-day-trackers-you-would-recommend-39208 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-any-open-0-day-trackers-you-would-recommend-392098)

You are a joke :yup:
I think you can't cheat at torrentday that's why you don't like TD :naughty:

You can't cheat at what.cd and IPT also, i think you dislike them also ;)

Torrentday is great in my point of view, enjoy mate
if you want advance torrent site and experienced one, use IPT or TL.

anon-sbi = The Biggest cheater On The Net :) cheating on all private trackers using sbi thingy lol - guys don't even think of inviting anon-sbi to any private tracker else you will lose your account also :lol:
anon-sbi, am i right ? oh yeahhhhh ;)

kondrae
03-29-2010, 08:27 PM
u just figured that out?

Tv Controls you
03-29-2010, 08:29 PM
anon-sbi = The Biggest cheater On The Net cheating on all private trackers using sbi thingy lol - guys don't even think of inviting anon-sbi to any private tracker else you will lose your account also
anon-sbi, am i right ? oh yeahhhhh

He is not requesting an invite, so I don't see why you are blurting this out for no apparent reason...

Its funny that you mentioning him being banned everywhere, but the only two places I recall him getting banned from are BCG and What.cd, and that's because the css leak.
So they didn't even catch him for cheating, rather they caught him for browsing his forums.

Personally If I was stuck between inviting you ( a trader that only trades for 1337ness) and anon-sbi, I would invite anon-sbi as I can tell he actually cares for filesharing.

anon
03-29-2010, 08:41 PM
[/B]anon-sbi = The Biggest cheater On The Net :) cheating on all private trackers using sbi thingy lol - guys don't even think of inviting anon-sbi to any private tracker else you will lose your account also :lol:
anon-sbi, am i right ? oh yeahhhhh ;)

Your question and the answer in the same line? Am I supposed to reply? :unsure:

merwais
03-29-2010, 09:12 PM
anon-sbi, hehehe, nah m8, response not needed :)
but i agree, you are a good programmer coding good cheats & bypassed many trackers :)

Tv Controls you
03-29-2010, 09:14 PM
anon-sbi, hehehe, nah m8, response not needed :)
but i agree, you are a good programmer coding good cheats & bypassed many trackers :)

you talk shit, and are now kissing his ass... lol :blink:

anon
03-29-2010, 09:17 PM
you talk shit, and are now kissing his ass... lol :blink:

I'm confused too :pinch:

merwais
03-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Tv Controls you, Go Fuck yourself ;) Happy now ?

anon-sbi, good coder or whateva, still a cheater :lol:

anon
03-29-2010, 09:42 PM

Perhaps you don't want to admit you're wrong, like it happened with the scrape thing? :P

merwais
03-29-2010, 11:07 PM

Perhaps you don't want to admit you're wrong, like it happened with the scrape thing? :P

I've been coding/editing XBTT source for the paste 3 years and i know what's scrape better then you :whistling

There are many ways to stop full scrape / half scrape etc...
So you better download a latest version of xbtt source and review xbtt source fully :yup:

Cabalo
03-30-2010, 12:10 AM

I've been coding/editing XBTT source for the paste 3 years and i know what's scrape better then you :whistling

There are many ways to stop full scrape / half scrape etc...
So you better download a latest version of xbtt source and review xbtt source fully :yup:
speed.cd, ipt and torrentday?

Tv Controls you
03-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Tv Controls you, Go Fuck yourself Happy now ?

Thanks, that just made my day.

PancakeWaffles
03-30-2010, 01:07 AM
Wait are we starting to argue again about TorrentDay stat faking when I have 100% proven that they fake stats already?

Quarterquack
03-30-2010, 03:47 AM
No we're clearly arguing about how adept anon is at what he does, in comparison to a person I've never heard of that takes pride in coding XBTT. (not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think it's fairly clear where the "future" is taking us, just look at all the new trackers popping up)

anon
03-30-2010, 12:36 PM

If you're so knowledgeable on the matter, why don't you actually prove it, instead of posting false technical mumbo-jumbo, which only makes a fool of yourself? :unsure:

Lovestoned
03-30-2010, 03:21 PM

You might find this funny, but that's what I tend to do with GFT. I didn't feel at home when I was on pretome, so I wouldn't expect/force any of my friends to, either.

I snatched a torrent a couple weeks old like the Jay Leno show which had Kristen Stewart on GFT with 1-3 seeders listed on the site but even after waiting for an hour but not one of them was active..

The retention of files there seems to be much shorter than what it seems.