PDA

View Full Version : Avi Preview On The Fritz

ksnD
10-24-2003, 05:45 PM
Any1 else having this prob? When I try to preview any file, avi preview makes it way to big and crops a lot of the picture. I cant see even if I use a small window. This same problem is now happening with all my players, like windows media. I can only view the proper full picture in winamp by turning off overlay. But doing the same for divx codec doesnt help the Avi Preview.

Please help!

MUSLEMAN
10-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by ksnD@24 October 2003 - 13:45
Any1 else having this prob? When I try to preview any file, avi preview makes it way to big and crops a lot of the picture. I cant see even if I use a small window. This same problem is now happening with all my players, like windows media. I can only view the proper full picture in winamp by turning off overlay. But doing the same for divx codec doesnt help the Avi Preview.

Please help!
you got the codec pack right??

ksnD
10-25-2003, 05:40 AM
Yeah. I downloaded the new one from kazaalite. Dont know what the prob could be.

NikkiD
10-25-2003, 05:51 AM
The only suggestion I have is to uninstall all your codecs, then try installing the latest build of the codec pack again. It does sound like an encoding error. Is it all types of avi files, (xvid, divx, ac3) or does it appear to be one specific type?