PDA

View Full Version : Need-Music V2, What Change's They Make?

NkFy
03-29-2010, 11:32 AM
After Torrent-Invites V2 here is a tracker who will go for V2, a lot of surprises will be relevated on N-M. The users who love FLAC have grown up, the same with trackers specialized in only-flac-torrents. N-M is the one of them, a great FLAC tracker and with new changes. Need-Music has a new ownership and the staff its pretty changed right now. Also, there are chances for N-M to have a new name and a new url. Need-Music.info its allready in the non-movement list for bittorrent forums (no invites can be given) so this can make your job to join in pretty hard, but in some bittorrent forums are "recruitments" maded by the staff, you can join in through recruitments or if your friend has recived an invite. In the v2 list, is a free signup, so maybe after the v2 introduction, will be a free signup on Need-Music. Currently Need-Music is a 2-level tracker. The Level 2 trackers are also easy to join. Most of the Level 2 trackers have open sign-up, and if they don't it's pretty easy to get an invite to these trackers.

N-M will change theyr name?
Not only the name and also the url, and the new url can be please.flac.me or please-flac.me.

The Forum:
The forum will be also cleaned and the staff will creat a new forum for Need-Music. The forum is pretty inactive right now, but after "clean-time" you will see high activity there. Also the staff has currently great coders who work on tracker and the staff promise us, that the new N-M will be impressive.

pretend
03-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Why I keep thinking that's all bullshit anyway? :ermm:

anon
03-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Not only the name and also the url, and the new url can be please.flac.me or please-flac.me.

It is me or "please flac me" sounds just weird? :wacko:

A
03-29-2010, 01:14 PM
Why I keep thinking that's all bullshit anyway?
Because you think everything the same way? :idunno:

fairtrader
03-29-2010, 01:22 PM
What I can't understand is if they are under new management and gonna change servers and domain name, then why the fuck do they need to get associated with n-M in the first place given its tarnished image?WHy not just buy the new domain and start a new site?Just for those 1k member?

Noobs I tell you.N-M's log editing shit is probably the lowest thing that can happen on any music site.:\

pretend
03-29-2010, 01:46 PM

Any changes? Seeing how they still have around 1000 uploads (just like month before) and presuming that same people (person?) own/operate site, I have no idea in what way it can be different? This place is surrounded by lie and amateurishness.

Tv Controls you
03-29-2010, 01:50 PM

Any changes? Seeing how they still have around 1000 uploads (just like month before) and presuming that same people (person?) own/operate site, I have no idea in what way it can be different? This place is surrounded by lie and amateurishness.

How the flac is it surround by lies?

A
03-29-2010, 02:01 PM

Need-Music has a new ownership and the staff its pretty changed right now. Also, there are chances for N-M to have a new name and a new url.

The Forum:
The forum will be also cleaned and the staff will creat a new forum for Need-Music. The forum is pretty inactive right now, but after "clean-time" you will see high activity there. Also the staff has currently great coders who work on tracker and the staff promise us, that the new N-M will be impressive.

I am optimistic :pinch:

ca_aok
03-29-2010, 02:17 PM
The new sysop (assuming Geddy didn't change his name) is a decent guy. Who else is working there now?

They'd have been better off just starting a new tracker and leaving that name to die though.

pretend
03-29-2010, 02:17 PM
Any ideas who's the new owner?
May be just GL under new nickname :naughty:

ca_aok
03-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Apparently it's redhat.

supercoolkid
03-29-2010, 04:03 PM
from wat i know, they have a new sysop.

jwkwhud
03-29-2010, 04:31 PM
I fail to understand why they're still associating themselves with N-M at all since it garnered such a poor reputation. If new decent people are running it, good luck to them. They should stay far away from a tarnished name though. :P What did they have to gain by using that name to advertise (besides some controversial publicity)? I know they're changing it, but this still makes little sense.

emperorIX
03-29-2010, 04:41 PM
I fail to understand why they're still associating themselves with N-M at all since it garnered such a poor reputation.

Chances are that the owner, geddylee, has remained the same and only site staff has changed. He doesn't want to give up his cash cow.

ca_aok
03-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Based on the login page and the language barrier, this could easily be GeddyLee's next project :D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-189/t-on-off-on-new-general-tracker-403190#post3422085

Nice name change bro.

fairtrader
03-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Eargasm.me

RayJuniored
03-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Looks like TV Controls you found his new favorite FLAC tracker.

Slickerey
03-30-2010, 12:21 AM
Eargasm.me

That site looks like it's still under development. :unsure:

I also like the site's name. :naughty: