PDA

View Full Version : Dj Netweisers - Party Night

djweiser
10-24-2003, 10:05 PM
Event cancled due to tech problems. Event will take place within the next few days. :(

thewizeard
10-24-2003, 10:10 PM
Don't panic netweiser! Try and contact Illuminati, he might know!

djweiser
10-24-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@24 October 2003 - 22:10
Don't panic netweiser! Try and contact Illuminati, he might know!
i dont wanna let people down again :) . hopefully we will be online shortly! ;)

J'Pol
10-24-2003, 10:14 PM
Did you do some tests prior to this evening.

djweiser
10-24-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@24 October 2003 - 22:14
Did you do some tests prior to this evening.
tryed to

darker has been away. i pmed him monday had no reply since.

J'Pol
10-24-2003, 10:28 PM
He's going to be pissed with you, after the last time mate.

How is your nan doing btw.

Illuminati
10-24-2003, 10:28 PM
Sorry Net - I was AFK at the time you sent the PM :( The best thing to do usually is to contact the DJs scheduled before or after you (in which case would likely be Lamsey).

Truth be told, Darker or another Lounge admin (if he has anyone else :blink:) should have been on during the stream.

djweiser
10-24-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 22:28
Sorry Net - I was AFK at the time you sent the PM :( The best thing to do usually is to contact the DJs scheduled before or after you (in which case would likely be Lamsey).

Truth be told, Darker or another Lounge admin (if he has anyone else :blink:) should have been on during the stream.
i have, but they dont know how i can set it up. i have the server details etc.

basically what i can hear through my speakers (well headphones), i need you guys to hear. How?

scribblec
10-24-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by netweiser-+24 October 2003 - 22:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-netweiser- @ 24 October 2003 - 22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 22:28
Sorry Net - I was AFK at the time you sent the PM :(&nbsp; The best thing to do usually is to contact the DJs scheduled before or after you (in which case would likely be Lamsey).&nbsp;

i have, but they dont know how i can set it up. i have the server details etc.

basically what i can hear through my speakers (well headphones), i need you guys to hear. How? [/b][/quote]
micro phone :D

Lamsey
10-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 22:28

Darker is unavailable atm - he is at an important meeting. Obviously we cannot expect our little project to take precedence over his schedule - he&#39;s very good for devoting as much time and resources as he does to us for free.

I was unable to help netweiser, as he wishes to use WinAmp, and I have never used WinAmp to broadcast, preferring the professional SAM2 software.

summerlinda
10-24-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@24 October 2003 - 23:32

micro phone :D
Smartass (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=76644)

djweiser
10-24-2003, 10:36 PM
if i download SAM2, maybe that can still broadcast something frm the aux (wav in)?

Stepp Savage
10-24-2003, 10:39 PM
I was unable to help netweiser, as he wishes to use WinAmp, and I have never used WinAmp to broadcast, preferring the professional SAM2 software.

Where can i get this Lamsey?

djweiser
10-24-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Stepp Savage@24 October 2003 - 22:39

www.spacialaudio.com/

i dont want to use that for playing music tho, seems a bit crap.

Lamsey
10-24-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by netweiser-+24 October 2003 - 22:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-netweiser- @ 24 October 2003 - 22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stepp Savage@24 October 2003 - 22:39

www.spacialaudio.com/

i dont want to use that for playing music tho, seems a bit crap. [/b][/quote]
LMAO.

Leading the way for over 5 years&#33;
SAM2 was specifically designed with the needs of online broadcasters in mind. We listened to our loyal users over the last 5 years - and SAM2 Broadcaster was the result. SAM2 is UNBEATABLE in price, features and power&#33;
No wonder the TOP online radio stations rely on our technology to broadcast their stations 24/7...

SAM2 delivers professional sound with crossfading, gap killer, beat matching, volume normalization and compressor/limiter.

Smartly handles LARGE media libraries - sorting them into easy-to-manage categories.

Advanced playlist rotation logic and scheduling will make your station sound professional - even if you are not in front of your computer&#33;

The most advanced streaming encoders - able to encode MP3, mp3PRO, WM9 and Ogg&#33;

Support for all major streaming servers, including SHOUTcast, Live365, IceCast, Windows Media and P2P Streamer.

View statistics in real-time: Know how many listeners are connected at any given moment.

Interfaces directly with your website to allow automated song requests and improve the experience of your listeners by providing them with Artist, Title, Album, Cover art and other information on songs being played.

Generate additional revenue with Buy CD links

And MUCH more....

It is professional-quality software, and it supports aux-in from the soundcard, in response to the question I just spent 10 minutes testing the answer to.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
10-24-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+24 October 2003 - 17:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 24 October 2003 - 17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by netweiser&#045;@24 October 2003 - 22:42
<!--QuoteBegin-Stepp Savage@24 October 2003 - 22:39

www.spacialaudio.com/

LMAO.

SAM2 was specifically designed with the needs of online broadcasters in mind. We listened to our loyal users over the last 5 years - and SAM2 Broadcaster was the result. SAM2 is UNBEATABLE in price, features and power&#33;
No wonder the TOP online radio stations rely on our technology to broadcast their stations 24/7...

SAM2 delivers professional sound with crossfading, gap killer, beat matching, volume normalization and compressor/limiter.

Smartly handles LARGE media libraries - sorting them into easy-to-manage categories.

Advanced playlist rotation logic and scheduling will make your station sound professional - even if you are not in front of your computer&#33;

The most advanced streaming encoders - able to encode MP3, mp3PRO, WM9 and Ogg&#33;

Support for all major streaming servers, including SHOUTcast, Live365, IceCast, Windows Media and P2P Streamer.

View statistics in real-time: Know how many listeners are connected at any given moment.

Interfaces directly with your website to allow automated song requests and improve the experience of your listeners by providing them with Artist, Title, Album, Cover art and other information on songs being played.

And MUCH more....

It is professional-quality software, and it supports aux-in from the soundcard, in response to the question I just spent 10 minutes testing the answer to. [/b][/quote]
:P Well hook some People up with it then....not everybody has that kind of Money to blow.Some of that is Expensive. :P

djweiser
10-24-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+24 October 2003 - 22:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 24 October 2003 - 22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lamsey@24 October 2003 - 17:51

Originally posted by netweiser&#045;@24 October 2003 - 22:42
<!--QuoteBegin-Stepp Savage@24 October 2003 - 22:39

www.spacialaudio.com/

LMAO.

And MUCH more....

It is professional-quality software, and it supports aux-in from the soundcard, in response to the question I just spent 10 minutes testing the answer to.
:P Well hook some People up with it then....not everybody has that kind of Money to blow.Some of that is Expensive. :P [/b][/quote]
ive tryed it m8

id rather use my decks. no software can beat true Gemini & Numark gear.

Jayhawk
10-24-2003, 11:21 PM
no offense or anything but right now they are cause they can broadcast and you cant... ;)

Illuminati
10-24-2003, 11:34 PM
Darker is unavailable atm - he is at an important meeting. Obviously we cannot expect our little project to take precedence over his schedule - he&#39;s very good for devoting as much time and resources as he does to us for free.

Sorry if I&#39;m being a little blind, but...where the hell did you learn that? :blink:

Yep - SAM2&#39;s my choice as well.

Shame we have to use a bloody Loader instead of being able to find a working reg key <_<

Lamsey
10-24-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 23:34

Sorry if I&#39;m being a little blind, but...where the hell did you learn that? :blink:

Shame we have to use a bloody Loader instead of being able to find a working reg key <_<
It works - where&#39;s the problem? :)

Darker told me when he was giving me the server details, just before he left. He gave me the details to pass on to -netweiser-, which I did.

djweiser
10-25-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey+24 October 2003 - 23:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 24 October 2003 - 23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 23:34

It works - where&#39;s the problem? :)

Darker told me when he was giving me the server details, just before he left. He gave me the details to pass on to -netweiser-, which I did. [/b][/quote]
yep, event will take place in the next few days , once i speak to darker.

TheMusicMan
10-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Instructions were sent to [email protected] - the email address that you did apply with. Only the server data like IP / Port / pass was delivered by Lamsey since I had some important meeting.

So no crying that I was not there :)

Btw the shoutcast DSP plugin documentation is really easy to understand and also linked on the-lounge

There are like 10 fields where you enter data.

They are called:

IP
Port
Password
Station Name
Stream Quality (info on our homepage)
Stream Title

and some other info settings

I really don&#39;t understand how this is hard to set.

*sigh*

Virtualbody1234
10-25-2003, 01:22 PM
There&#39;s nothing to understand, Darker. He&#39;s a professional. :lol:

As to what kind of &#39;professional&#39;, I&#39;ll leave that up to you guys to decide. :blink: