PDA

View Full Version : Request: what.cd or waffles

schlappschwanz
03-31-2010, 11:31 PM
would like an invite to a music tracker.
have good ratio on tl, swebits.
seeding from a dedicated server(seedbox) which I share with a friend.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/767657858.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

anon
03-31-2010, 11:36 PM
Request: what.cd or waffles

Oh, that explains the 20 posts. Sweden isn't banned from What.cd's IRC interview, is it?

schlappschwanz
03-31-2010, 11:42 PM
Oh, that explains the 20 posts. Sweden isn't banned from What.cd's IRC interview, is it?

Not afaik. I was going for the interview but I'm kinda afraid to not pass and get banned so i bailed out.

anon
03-31-2010, 11:49 PM
You can do it up to three times and they have a special channel where you can clear doubts should you go wrong. There's also this site (you probably already knew about it):
http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

Many people are lazy enough to just post a request at FST and hope it gets filled. You should try the interview first to show you're not that lazy. :)

schlappschwanz
04-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Alright, I'll try the interview(if someone wont send an invite first :) ). Do you know how long it usually takes from that I "stand in line" til the interview will start?

Magnum
04-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Do you know how long it usually takes from that I "stand in line" til the interview will start?
Patience is the key...;)

zepesca
04-01-2010, 08:27 AM

Not afaik. I was going for the interview but I'm kinda afraid to not pass and get banned so i bailed out.

ehehe, you should consider this like a job interview, you have to do it...

anonymous0711
04-01-2010, 08:28 AM
yeah not to be rude but i've seen so many waffles/what requests since i've been here its crazy but unless someone is applying in a GA specifically stating they are giving away an invite i rarely see them filled. The interview is probably your best bet... o and waffles invites arent open right now anyway so an invite would be hard to come by...

anyways good luck with the interview!

O and just b/c im curious could u PM me after youve gone through the interview and let me know what kinda questions they ask and how it goes(also how it went for you) just cuz i've always wondered but never felt the need to do it myself cuz i dont need/want a what.cd account

Thanks bro and GL again with the interview

ca_aok
04-01-2010, 02:26 PM
yeah not to be rude but i've seen so many waffles/what requests since i've been here its crazy but unless someone is applying in a GA specifically stating they are giving away an invite i rarely see them filled. The interview is probably your best bet... o and waffles invites arent open right now anyway so an invite would be hard to come by...

anyways good luck with the interview!

O and just b/c im curious could u PM me after youve gone through the interview and let me know what kinda questions they ask and how it goes(also how it went for you) just cuz i've always wondered but never felt the need to do it myself cuz i dont need/want a what.cd account

Thanks bro and GL again with the interview
Pretty much anything they'll ask you is on their interviewprep page.

Ever consider that these requests don't get filled because they're shitty posts with a few undescriptive sentences from members with the minimum post count to get into these sections?

anonymous0711
04-01-2010, 02:30 PM
yes ca_aok i had considered that but the OP of this thread also happens to fall under the aforementioned category and so i thought that i would give him advice that would result in the highest likelyhood of him getting an invite... For a more experienced/higher rep'd/more well known and/or active user i might have suggested differently but when you consider the source and who i was addressing i think my post makes a lot of sense...
I just didnt want to have to go into why they didnt get filled b/c i was attempting not to offend anyone... o well mission failed now he knows

anon
04-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Do you know how long it usually takes from that I "stand in line" til the interview will start?

Depends on how many people are in line, could be up to 1-2 hours.