PDA

View Full Version : Request invites

spunyluv
04-01-2010, 05:34 AM
l/f invites to private trackers, primarily for movies and tv

Top of the list would be TL, BitMETV and Waffles.

I'm just starting out on private trackers but included are stats from demonoid and what.cd along with speed test.

Thanks in advance for any help and consideration

Me

Cabalo
04-01-2010, 05:51 AM
You don't really need waffles if you're a member at what.cd.
Second, people appreciate if you take an effort to explain why you would like to be invited to those places. You know, something longer than a line, or "I want it because I love movies and TL has lots of them".

sake
04-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Sometimes you need to make just a liiiitle effort :)

Good luck!

sheriff 01
04-01-2010, 06:23 AM
@ OP - I can start you off with a torrent-damage invite. If you impress me i will then help you with the rest.

AdrianPhoto
04-01-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm just starting out on private trackers
you might wanna take things one step at a time

IdolEyes787
04-01-2010, 03:23 PM
l/f invites to private trackers, primarily for movies and tv

Top of the list would be TL, BitMETV and Waffles.

I'm just starting out on private trackers but included are stats from demonoid and what.cd along with speed test.

Thanks in advance for any help and consideration

Me

I know I'm repeating myself but IPT and TVTorrents would both be better and more obtainable options.They are in fact my primary source for new things even though I have a lot of other options.
Just my opinion but I wouldn't consider TL superior to IPT in any way except maybe HD releases and if that is what you are looking for then a tracker devotedly exclusively to that type of thing would then probably a better choice?
As for BMTV with that type of upload speed , even if you found it was the only tracker with the specific shows that you are looking for(doubtful)it's basically a lost cause.If you are determined to be a member then be prepared to rent a seedbox or donate a lot.
For Waffles all merit aside ,I think you should at least( as AdrianPhoto alluded to) use the music tracker that you have a bit before looking to add another.:unsure:

spunyluv
04-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Thank you all for the guidance.

I'm interested in a source for movies and TV as a big fan of both and after getting sick of the issues of public trackers.

I have a seedbox that doesn't have a ton of bandwidth but will continue to seed what I download for a very long time (most things are seeded until a ratio of 2 or forever).

The sites I requested are based on a first impression of the scene, if someone has a site they think would be a better source and are willing to share an invite that would be appreciated.

Please PM me with invite info.

Thanks again.

anonymous0711
04-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Yeah like Idoleyes said most of the stuff you can find on TL you can also find on IPT and they are much easier to seed on especially with the speed you are displaying. The flawl3ss team also does a good job with the HD movies and such which are almost all freeleech so they are easy ways to boost your ratio and you dont have to worry about annoying wait times when you first join. Not to mention it is much easier to get an IPT invite that a TL one
if you look through the rest of the invite section you will see that i am actually giving away several invites to IPT right now so i'd encourage you to apply
I dont know a whole lot about bitmetv but i have heard that it is very hard to seed back b/c many of the users have seedboxes which is also quite common on TL.
and lastly in regards to waffles invites arent currently open right now so even if someone wanted to they couldnt invite you unless they wanted to spend their points converting to an anytime invite.
At the risk of sounding like a parrot i would also encourage you to appreciate what you have in "what" and continue to use that from what i have heard it has very similar content
Anyways good luck with your search and if you choose to listen about IPT just apply in my thread and unless you have a history of trading which i doubt from your limited use of the site i would be more than happy to send you an invite :D

AdrianPhoto
04-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Wasn't a cleaver thing to add your email, I'm actually surprised to see you do that while you're a member at "What".
Anyway, I can hook you up with TvT.com or TvT.ro(FreshOnTV), since both of them are really good, I'm gonna need you to post here 2 direct links for 2 speedtests made to 2 different servers.

spunyluv
04-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Wasn't a cleaver thing to add your email, I'm actually surprised to see you do that while you're a member at "What".
Anyway, I can hook you up with TvT.com or TvT.ro(FreshOnTV), since both of them are really good, I'm gonna need you to post here 2 direct links for 2 speedtests made to 2 different servers.

Here are the links to speedtests:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/768577881.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/768579426.png

Thanks!

AdrianPhoto
04-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Okay, your speedtests seem to be genuine, with long seeding it's very easy to have a good ratio on TvT.ro (FreshOnTV).
I'll PM you the invite code, but DO NOT use the same username you use here and DO NOT use the same email you posted here

db_la_23
04-02-2010, 02:09 AM
also u u need to hide ur user name in the screen shots

aen
04-02-2010, 05:55 AM
Okay, your speedtests seem to be genuine, with long seeding it's very easy to have a good ratio on TvT.ro (FreshOnTV).
I'll PM you the invite code, but DO NOT use the same username you use here and DO NOT use the same email you posted here

May I ask you why? You're learning newbie to bad things :angry:

AdrianPhoto
04-02-2010, 07:52 AM
May I ask you why? You're learning newbie to bad things
Let's say that one of the staff from that tracker saw this thread, he's gonna see the username and email for that user, trackers don't like their invites to be given in public forums, so what's gonna happen (and this happened to me on a high level tracker) I've lost all of my invites and the person I invited was disabled after hours of registration

The_Martinator
04-02-2010, 07:57 AM
May I ask you why? You're learning newbie to bad things
Let's say that one of the staff from that tracker saw this thread, he's gonna see the username and email for that user, trackers don't like their invites to be given in public forums, so what's gonna happen (and this happened to me on a high level tracker) I've lost all of my invites and the person I invited was disabled after hours of registration

OH my, my condolences as it was a high level tracker.

PS: I use a diff nick here, but everyone knows who I am (I use it because of people like you that gave me that advice when I first joined here).

CevapsizSorular
04-02-2010, 07:58 AM
People appreciate if you take an effort to explain why you would like to be invited to those places. You know, something longer than a line, or "I want it because I love movies and TL has lots of them".

Also your speed is so slow for Bitmetv and Waffles. Other way if you had good speed you have chance by me. :D

AdrianPhoto
04-02-2010, 08:50 AM
PS: I use a diff nick here, but everyone knows who I am (I use it because of people like you that gave me that advice when I first joined here). Do you trade and giveaway high-level invites?

Not only that, beside it's a risk to him, it's a risk to me too, I don't want my account to disabled for giving invites on public forums again

The_Martinator
04-02-2010, 10:20 AM
PS: I use a diff nick here, but everyone knows who I am (I use it because of people like you that gave me that advice when I first joined here). Do you trade and giveaway high-level invites?

Not only that, beside it's a risk to him, it's a risk to me too, I don't want my account to disabled for giving invites on public forums again

No, I don't trade. Thus I've no idea what high level is. For a peasant like me anything above level 1 would be high level, I guess. :lol:

Quarterquack
04-02-2010, 04:12 PM
I only joined with a different nickname because in the past someone with my "torrenting pseudonym" popped up and decided to use my name to sell/trade invites. I cleared my name, but I didn't want to stir up any "You see?! You do sign-up on trading forums with your real name" complaints (and don't even give me the "This forum isn't for trading only" excuse; that's how staff view it either way). I already got in trouble once even though it wasn't me, so I'm not willing to get in trouble again; so I can see Adrian's point of view in this case.