PDA

View Full Version : Are Third Eye Blind...

pierrejoyce
04-01-2010, 11:34 AM
...the best band ever?

I think so :)

cinephilia
04-05-2010, 07:49 PM
looks like you're the only one.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2010, 08:07 PM
The Rolling Stones,The Beatles,The Who , Led Zeppelin,Cream ,The Eagles,Metallica,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Queen,The Doors,Pink Floyd,Crosby Stills Nash and Young,Pearl Jam, AC/DC,Guns N Roses,STP,Genesis,The Police,Talking Heads,Nirvana and Rush all got together and decided yes ,yes they are.

DATTER
04-05-2010, 09:01 PM
looks like you're the only one.

LOOOOL! :lol:

IdolEyes787
04-05-2010, 11:15 PM
DATTER I mean the insight man is truly awe-inspiring.And the way you can some get to the essence of something in one simple phrase.A gift I tell you.
I don't know what you are doing right now ,whether working or going to school but I ,and I'm not saying this lightly ,think you should drop everything and pursue your true calling as a writer.

l33tpirata13
04-05-2010, 11:45 PM
i could make fun of you but im not......instead ill just be happy that you didnt say blink182 or good charlotte or some dumb shit like that. so third eye blind huh? Any reason? besides that you just seen YES MAN?

Speedo
04-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Important thing is that you're a bloodfan. You are you're biggest fan.

Not bad music, it's pretty good. But fucking nothing beats SLAYER! (killer of hippies, I love that).

pierrejoyce
04-14-2010, 11:00 AM
The Rolling Stones,The Beatles,The Who , Led Zeppelin,Cream ,The Eagles,Metallica,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Queen,The Doors,Pink Floyd,Crosby Stills Nash and Young,Pearl Jam, AC/DC,Guns N Roses,STP,Genesis,The Police,Talking Heads,Nirvana and Rush all got together and decided yes ,yes they are.

Ok, you've got me! Maybe not the best band in the world :)

i could make fun of you but im not......instead ill just be happy that you didnt say blink182 or good charlotte or some dumb shit like that. so third eye blind huh? Any reason? besides that you just seen YES MAN?

I haven't seen YES MAN yet but I'll have to watch it now!

Oh and thanks for not making fun of me :lol:

Gmc2
04-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Maybe