PDA

View Full Version : SCC now requires donations to gain upload credit!

Chris_Hansen
04-01-2010, 12:29 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/25jwj7n.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Hologram
04-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Its april fools joke. They are purposely deleting comments every second or so of everyone saying that this is an april fools joke in the discussion thread on SCC.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2010, 12:53 PM
For an April Fool's joke to work it has to be the tiniest bit plausible.:dabs:
Personally though I think they should consider going that way as they would be cutting out the seedbox middleman and saving everyone some time and effort :idunno:

esc2010
04-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Of course its an april fool.

thefinger
04-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Nisan 1. :)

tippertime
04-01-2010, 01:16 PM
looks like that message isn't even showing up anymore

b3owulf
04-01-2010, 02:33 PM
looks like that message isn't even showing up anymore
Right, I don't see it too.

antrax34130
04-01-2010, 02:34 PM
[ Notice ] The Network Has Been Sold To djGrrr of P2P-NETWORK & SceneTorrents. - <3 SpX21 & P2P-EU Team

karachidude
04-01-2010, 02:39 PM
they would be cutting out the seedbox middleman and saving everyone some time and effort :idunno:

lol..so true :D:D

whiteboy
04-01-2010, 04:54 PM
lol at scc having a CFO

Emtorro
04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Personally though I think they should consider going that way as they would be cutting out the seedbox middleman and saving everyone some time and effort :idunno:

Just cause you have crap upload on your home connection doesn't mean everyone else do too. And considering they've had the free leech archive for quite a while you should still manage with just a couple Mbit in upload.

gamesover
04-05-2010, 10:08 PM

Just cause you have crap upload on your home connection doesn't mean everyone else do too. And considering they've had the free leech archive for quite a while you should still manage with just a couple Mbit in upload.

Yeah I mostly just use their archive, which has almost 3500 torrents mostly packs, and their mp3/0day sections. It's like the freeleech torrents ScT used to have. Personally I think its great and i try to not to use up too much of my buffer by downloading from the normal Browse section; if I need something new i typically get it from somewhere else like PTM or IPtorrents because they are easier to seed back.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2010, 10:48 PM

Are you familiar with the phrase "You are a tool'?

First you have no idea what my home connection is like or if that plays the slightest part in why I think anyone who maintains speed is the sole primary reason whether a site is any good or not is an idiot.
So basically you are assuming everything without knowing anything.

Btw my initial post was meant as a joke .Assume this one isn't.

colbert
04-06-2010, 03:01 AM
[ Notice ] The Network Has Been Sold To djGrrr of P2P-NETWORK & SceneTorrents. - <3 SpX21 & P2P-EU Team

haha, epic