PDA

View Full Version : Old Horror Movie

hanguker
10-25-2003, 03:31 AM
Hey guys,

Great forum topic.

I got a movie for you. This movie takes place in a country area. I saw it as a kid...so probably from the 80's. I believe the monster is an alien. It is in the forest of course. It "shoots" little ninja-star-looking things. These "things" are alive and attach themeselves to peoples necks and whatnot, consequently killing them...I can't remember what else...I remember it really scared me as a kid. I'd like to see it again...

Good Luck,

Sincerely,
Han

oops...sorry this should be in the "lost and found" section...

hobbes
10-25-2003, 03:42 AM
Is it Phantasm 1979?

http://www.alyon.org/generale/theatre/cinema/affiches_cinema/p/pet-pon/phantasm.jpg

tarzan
10-25-2003, 03:56 AM
its not phantasm,i remeber this movie but can't for the life of me remeber the name or plot just that little ninja star thing
it was being hunted by other aliens wasnt it?

hanguker
10-25-2003, 03:59 AM
Nope, not Phantasm. I know that one very well. These things that the alien from the woods throws are fleshy and look like ninja-stars. The spokes on the "star" are claws in this case, which hook into the flesh. The creature is has a mouth at the bottom (attached to the skin), which feeds. Sorry, this one is kinda hard...could be from the 70's...

Han.

Tarzan: I can't for the life of me remember if it was being hunted by other aliens...maybe though...

tarzan
10-25-2003, 04:07 AM
oh welcome to the boards hehe nice start.
this question is gonna bug me till i find it out cause i saw this movie on cinemax on night about 15 years ago i think
i though it came out about the same time as phantasm and critters though i suspect it is as early as 1979.

Stahly
10-25-2003, 06:36 AM
Is it Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)?

tarzan
10-25-2003, 07:01 AM
nope
think along the lines of b grade sci fi horror ,no big actors that i can remeber were in it i have looked for this film all godamned night

Stahly
10-25-2003, 07:12 AM
Its before my time I was born in 85 so I would know.

hanguker
10-25-2003, 11:13 PM
LOL -- I've been looking too, Tarzan! I've posted on a couple of horror websites, we'll see if they have any idea.

Dang!

abu_has_the_power
10-26-2003, 12:43 AM
hmm.... i know wat a really good horror movie was when i was like 5. i saw that pirana movie (can't spell, but i'm talking about the flesh eating fish from SA)... anyways, it's like really old, and i was so scared, i thought the fish in my fish tank would jump out and eat me. then, i was afraid to go home, cuz i thought that the room will like be full of water, and the fish would eat me. i was like 5 or 4 when i saw it. lol

tarzan
10-26-2003, 03:48 AM
could it be I come in Peace?
http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1010/180726.1010.A.jpg
a bad alien comes to earth to collect body essence wich is a popular but illegal drug and dolph lundgren and another good alien try and stop him
they alien fires little ninja star things that (homing cd) kill people and he then attachs his drug collection device to the victims necks or heads, i cant remeber, to collect the drug.
notable line
"I come in peace"-bad guy
"yeah ,but you go in pieces"-Dork Lundgren with the typical one liner bad guy finish move

hanguker
10-26-2003, 05:40 AM
Sorry, no...its an older movie than that. Also, the "flying things" are fleshy and alive. LOL...man! I can't find this movie anywhere!!!

Thanks for trying everyone!

hanguker
10-27-2003, 08:30 AM
Yo! I got it!

The NotoriousBIC got it actually! Its called "It Came Without Warning".

IMDB (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0081764/combined)

Finally! Thanks for all of you who tried so hard!!

Thanks, Notorious.

I hope your mind is now at ease Tarzan, mine is...Ahhh...