PDA

View Full Version : .:: Hi all, i wanna chat live with any american or british person ::.

Omara
04-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi every body

i really need to talk to somebody who's nationality is American or British

i wanna chat directly with him by messenger, using microphone

i think that most of the ppl reading this topic now might be asking why !!

its simply that i'm just fresh graduated .. and i'm trying to improve my english in order to pass TOEFL exam and be able to study in an American university ..

i think there's nothing better than chatting directly to a person who's first language is English to improve my listening and speaking skills ..

no worries our conversation wouldn't be boring :D

we'll just be friends .. each one tell about himself to the other .. talking in general as any two friends do .. i like to make new friends from other country .. and its better now to be from USA or UK ..

i'm from Egypt at all and i hope to find a person who's also would like to make new friends from other countries and who's helpful and friendly person ..

hope to get even only one friend from here .. and this would be great :fst:

waiting for ur encouraging replies .. no spam pls ....

Best Regards

Tv Controls you
04-02-2010, 10:04 PM
I can talk on Saturday night maybe, we should get a big teamspeak going for fst lol.

1000possibleclaws
04-02-2010, 10:28 PM
listening to a brit might set you back, if you're trying to get into an american school.

Omara
04-02-2010, 10:59 PM
I can talk on Saturday night maybe, we should get a big teamspeak going for fst lol.

Thx bro .. sent u my email...

Omara
04-02-2010, 11:01 PM
listening to a brit might set you back, if you're trying to get into an american school.

thx for ur reply .. but i need to speek to :)

i already downloaded much TOEFL material via internet .. but not enough .. and really boring .. i wanna talk with somebody live in some interesting topics regarding something interesting .. these lectures i downloading pissed me off :frusty::frusty:

megabyteme
04-02-2010, 11:18 PM

Haha. Reminds me of one of my undergrad classes... We had spent about 15 minutes watching some video that was an interview of some guy from England. Out of nowhere, one of the classmates says, "OH, he's BRITISH!!!...I thought he was RETARDED!"

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:03 AM
so nobody wants to chat :)

Skweeky
04-03-2010, 08:48 AM

Haha. Reminds me of one of my undergrad classes... We had spent about 15 minutes watching some video that was an interview of some guy from England. Out of nowhere, one of the classmates says, "OH, he's BRITISH!!!...I thought he was RETARDED!"

Are you sure this degree you have is from a proper school? :ermm:

Omara
04-03-2010, 09:04 AM

why do u ask this question m8?

is his english isn't good or what !

chalice
04-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Hi every body

its simply that i'm just fresh graduated .. and i'm trying to improve my english in order to pass TOEFL exam and be able to study in an American university ..

i think there's nothing better than chatting directly to a person who's first language is English to improve my listening and speaking skills ..

we'll just be friends .. each one tell about himself to the other .. talking in general as any two friends do .. i like to make new friends from other country .. and its better now to be from USA or UK ..

i'm from Egypt at all and i hope to find a person who's also would like to make new friends from other countries and who's helpful and friendly person ..

Best Regards

Spastic much, mate?

The_Martinator
04-03-2010, 09:26 AM
I know talking isn't the same as reading and writing, but it wouldn't hurt you if you read something in English, no matter how "boring" it may seem. Actually, read something that you're interested in (for me it would be basketball for instance).

Just my 2 cents, since I see that your grammar is not the best (not that mine is perfect, but enough for level 10 nonetheless).

Omara
04-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi every body

Best Regards

Spastic much, mate?

sorry ?!

chalice
04-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Spastic much, mate?

sorry ?!

Thought so.

Omara
04-03-2010, 09:33 AM
I know talking isn't the same as reading and writing, but it wouldn't hurt you if you read something in English, no matter how "boring" it may seem. Actually, read something that you're interested in (for me it would be basketball for instance).

Just my 2 cents, since I see that your grammar is not the best (not that mine is perfect, but enough for level 10 nonetheless).

my friend, i wanna improve both, writing and speeking, the TOEFL exam includes them both not only one .. i don't want to improve my english because i wanna know how to talk to forigner ppl

i want this cause i wanna pass the TOEFL exam .. and i asked for something specific and very easy i guess .. don't know why some persons go overboard and start mazes here and suggest me other solutions making me feel its impossible to chat with someone .. !!!

Omara
04-03-2010, 09:34 AM
sorry ?!

Thought so.

r u looking for something lost here !!

pls don't spam my topic

chalice
04-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Thought so.

pls don't spam my topic

Question marks are universal to all languages.

Here endeth the first lesson.

The_Martinator
04-03-2010, 09:37 AM

my friend, i wanna improve both, writing and speeking, the TOEFL exam includes them both not only one .. i don't want to improve my english because i wanna know how to talk to forigner ppl

i want this cause i wanna pass the TOEFL exam .. and i asked for something specific and very easy i guess .. don't know why some persons go overboard and start mazes here and suggest me other solutions making me feel its impossible to chat with someone .. !!!

Always looking for the easy way out, eh? Your loss. :rolleyes:

Omara
04-03-2010, 09:52 AM

pls don't spam my topic

Question marks are universal to all languages.

Here endeth the first lesson.

keep the first lesson and the rest of ur course to ur self and if have something useful regarding my topic to say u r welcome ..

if u think u r funny .. i'm not here to laugh .. i'm in a serious problem and i need help .. so this is not the right place for fun for sure .. if u r old enough to understand what i mean ...

Omara
04-03-2010, 09:53 AM

u said it ur self bro "the easy way" ..

y should i try the hard one so?!

Omara
04-03-2010, 09:54 AM
anybody wants to chat is welcome

otherwise .. i don't need any advice from anyone or any other suggestion

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:03 AM

Depends on how you define 'chatting', dunnit.

I think I'm having a chat with you and you think I'm calling you a cunt.

Both are true, yet the dichotomy doesn't detract from the fundamental fact that you are actively learning English.

And, in my humble opinion, you couldn't have a better teacher, innit, like.

Omara
04-03-2010, 10:13 AM

Both are true, yet the dichotomy doesn't detract from the fundamental fact that you are actively learning English.

Then :whistling

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:14 AM

Then :whistling

Then your mum loves the cawk.

Omara
04-03-2010, 10:19 AM
What a polite helpful person ...

thanks a lot for ur polite replies and for ur helpful suggestions which shows u r a real respectful person ...

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:24 AM
What a polite helpful person ...

thanks a lot for ur polite replies and for ur helpful suggestions which shows u r a real respectful person ...

Your mother likes to suck the penises of a variety of mammals.

I'm glad I can be of help. I'll be here all week.

Did I mention that your mother does not draw any semblance of a line when it comes to fellating mammals? Well, she doesn't.

Baboons are her favourite. She has always found bananas to be a more enticing currency than American dollars.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Omara
04-03-2010, 10:31 AM
do u know my mother ?

i think u don't know anything about me or my family so its better that u shut ur mouth and don't tell anything about persons that u don't know that them shit is better than ur eye ...

but it is very clear that ur mother is that type u r talking about as its clear in ur movies and clear from ur speech .. this is the average in ur country .. and might be already happening in ur home baby ...

but here .. nothing of this happens and u don't know anything about us .. so shut ur mouth or go find some bananas and suck it and it might help u keep it shut ....

don't leave ur mother home alone ;)

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:33 AM
do u know my mother ?

i think u don't know anything about me or my family so its better that u shut ur mouth and don't tell anything about persons that u don't know that them shit is better than ur eye ...

but it is very clear that ur mother is that type u r talking about as its clear in ur movies and clear from ur speech .. this is the average in ur country .. and might be already happening in ur home baby ...

but here .. nothing of this happens and u don't know anything about us .. so shut ur mouth or go find some bananas and suck it and it might help u keep it shut ....

Why would a racist want to learn English?

Is this some kinda 'know your enemy' situ?

Are you a terrorist?

megabyteme
04-03-2010, 10:34 AM

The comic books said it would help my career. I don't think they can print stuff if it isn't true. Stan Lee wouldn't let 'em do it. Journalistic integrity and such... :yup:

At least I didn't learn English from chalice's School of Tough Luv... :snooty:

Omara
04-03-2010, 10:37 AM
do u know my mother ?

Are you a terrorist?

cause i really hope to visit ur country and fcuk some hot chicks .. i might pass ur home in my way .. so take care .. yeah .. i'm terrorist and i'll bomb ur ass :P

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:43 AM

Are you a terrorist?

cause i really hope to visit ur country and fcuk some hot chicks .. i might pass ur home in my way .. so take care .. yeah .. i'm terrorist and i'll bomb ur ass :P

My mother is dead.

So now you are a necrophiliac terrorist.

It doesn't get much worse than that.

'ur', and 'fcuk' are wrong. Thank me later, spastic.

Snee
04-03-2010, 11:02 AM
I'd totally have chatted with him all polite like, 'cept I'm not an anglo, so not allowed.

I'd say he's a nazi as well.

Snee
04-03-2010, 11:03 AM
hi every body

i really need to talk to somebody who's nationality is american or british

Its simply that i'm just fresh graduated .. And i'm trying to improve my english in order to pass toefl exam and be able to study in an american university ..

I think there's nothing better than chatting directly to a person who's first language is english to improve my listening and speaking skills ..

No worries our conversation wouldn't be boring :d

we'll just be friends .. Each one tell about himself to the other .. Talking in general as any two friends do .. I like to make new friends from other country .. And its better now to be from usa or uk ..

I'm from egypt at all and i hope to find a person who's also would like to make new friends from other countries and who's helpful and friendly person ..

Hope to get even only one friend from here .. And this would be great :fst:

Waiting for ur encouraging replies .. no spam pls ....

Best regards

ur a nazi fascist.

Omara
04-03-2010, 11:04 AM
ur mother is dead .. how sad :(

don't know if this is true or not .. but anyway .. if ur mother is dead .. its better that u don't abuse others mothers so that the the others respect urs ..

and at all .. i didn't abuse here or badmouth here or say that she loves cocks and penises as u said ..

and the word ur mean (your), fcuk (no idiot doesn't know the real meaning but i don't like to mention the original word) :p

and i don't know really how old r u ?!

u really look like a kid !!

Omara
04-03-2010, 11:05 AM
I'd totally have chatted with him all polite like, 'cept I'm not an anglo, so not allowed.

I'd say he's a nazi as well.

chatted with who? :blink:

Omara
04-03-2010, 11:08 AM
hi every body

i really need to talk to somebody who's nationality is american or british

Its simply that i'm just fresh graduated .. And i'm trying to improve my english in order to pass toefl exam and be able to study in an american university ..

I think there's nothing better than chatting directly to a person who's first language is english to improve my listening and speaking skills ..

No worries our conversation wouldn't be boring :d

we'll just be friends .. Each one tell about himself to the other .. Talking in general as any two friends do .. I like to make new friends from other country .. And its better now to be from usa or uk ..

I'm from egypt at all and i hope to find a person who's also would like to make new friends from other countries and who's helpful and friendly person ..

Hope to get even only one friend from here .. And this would be great :fst:

Waiting for ur encouraging replies .. no spam pls ....

Best regards

ur a nazi fascist.

calm down .. do u know me :blink:

Snee
04-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Sure, now that even the irish have rejected you, you wanna cyber.

No deal, sir. No deal.

No sloppy seconds for me.

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:10 AM

don't know if this is true or not .. but anyway .. if ur mother is dead .. its better that u don't abuse others mothers so that the the others respect urs ..

and at all .. i didn't abuse here or badmouth here or say that she loves cocks and penises as u said ..

and the word ur mean (your), fcuk (no idiot doesn't know the real meaning but i don't like to mention the original word) :p

No, she's not really dead. Ha ha. She only looks dead, like.

You really need to differentiate between the word 'her' and 'here'. If you don't, you'll look like more of a fucking spastic than you actually are.

And that's no mean feat, like.

Snee
04-03-2010, 11:30 AM
You know

no idiot doesn't know the real meaning but i don't like to mention the original word

Is my favourite part of that quote. True story.

Omara
04-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Sure, now that even the irish have rejected you, you wanna cyber.

No deal, sir. No deal.

No sloppy seconds for me.

sorry, i don't understand what r u trying to say ?!

but anyway it looks not related to my topic so it doesn't matter .. i said pls either talk regarding my topic or don't.

No, she's not really dead. Ha ha. She only looks dead, like.

You really need to differentiate between the word 'her' and 'here'. If you don't, you'll look like more of a fucking spastic than you actually are.

And that's no mean feat, like.

i told u that u look like a kid really .. no adult person talks this way .. may u stop spamming my topic :)

You know

no idiot doesn't know the real meaning but i don't like to mention the original wordIs my favourite part of that quote. True story.

again can't understand what r u trying to say !

anoneemuse
04-03-2010, 11:57 AM
what a fucking retard

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Snee is trying to say that you are a fucking idiot whose mother likes to suck the cawks of a variety of mammals. Fact.

Take for example Snee, who has come to this forum as English as his second language, yet doesn't feel the need to go all huggy and make a total wanker out of himself.

Just trying to help, like.

anoneemuse
04-03-2010, 11:58 AM
there comes another fucking fuck

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:00 PM
there comes another fucking fuck

You loves it.

anoneemuse
04-03-2010, 12:01 PM
what the fuck are you talking about ?

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:03 PM
See above, window-licker.

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:05 PM
what a fucking retard

we need admin to delete all posts and leave the first one only :)

i think the only useful one !

thx for reply

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:06 PM
what a fucking retard

thx for reply

:glag:

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Snee is trying to say that you are a fucking idiot whose mother likes to suck the cawks of a variety of mammals. Fact.

Take for example Snee, who has come to this forum as English as his second language, yet doesn't feel the need to go all huggy and make a total wanker out of himself.

i told u before .. stop spamming my topic .. i told u before .. don't talk about my family as u don't know anything about them .. i don't want to start badmouthing u and ur family and ur country again .. i don't like that way .. i'm a civilized adult person .. not stupid rude teen like u .. so go and play any other place ...

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:10 PM

i told u before .. stop spamming my topic .. i told u before .. don't talk about my family as u don't know anything about them .. i don't want to start badmouthing u and ur family and ur country again .. i don't like that way .. i'm a civilized adult person .. not stupid rude teen like u .. so go and play any other place ...

Do you honestly think that the above post will deter me from posting in your wank thread?

Do you?

Really?

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:14 PM
LOL .. i'm so scared .. pls don't post here .. pls i beg u :lol::lol:

i asked u in polite way .. if u wanna leave as a polite person, ok

if u wanna post useful posts ok

if u wanna continue spamming .. go on .. i'll not stop u for sure .. but talk to ur self Mr. asshole :whistling

Skweeky
04-03-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm going to step in and clarify a few things here:

1. This is the Lounge, spamming is what we do. Sorry.

2. It is unlikely anyone here is going to even entertain what you are proposing, since it makes you look like a Russian whore looking for a western sugar daddy. It's against 'netiquette'.

3. I think the suggestion of first reading some decent English material is a rather good one. Your grammar isn't great and if you are going to try and talk without knowing proper grammar, you are going to look, and sound, like a cawk. Put in some work and do it properly.

There, all related to your topic as well, it's like a contradiction in terms, isn't it?

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:18 PM

i asked u in polite way .. if u wanna leave as a polite person, ok

if u wanna post useful posts ok

if u wanna continue spamming .. go on .. i'll not stop u for sure .. but talk to ur self Mr. asshole :whistling

If I was talking to myself, it'd be only me replying, innit.

That said, have a good fucking look at yourself, spastic.

Polite has got nothing to do with it, You're the fucking spastic who thinks it might be expedient to learn English on a fucking FILE SHARING FORUM.

Good luck with that.

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm going to step in and clarify a few things here:

1. This is the Lounge, spamming is what we do. Sorry.

2. It is unlikely anyone here is going to even entertain what you are proposing, since it makes you look like a Russian whore looking for a western sugar daddy. It's against 'netiquette'.

3. I think the suggestion of first reading some decent English material is a rather good one. Your grammar isn't great and if you are going to try and talk without knowing proper grammar, you are going to look, and sound, like a cawk. Put in some work and do it properly.

There, all related to your topic as well, it's like a contradiction in terms, isn't it?

Thx for useful reply bro ..

but what i'm asking isn't far, already one person said he can chat with me without any problems .. and this is not a problem for sure

i think under my nick name there's 60 rep points indicates that i traded here more than 60 times, don't u think that half of them are american or british ppl?

don't u think that somebody already traded with me and was happy trading with me will refuse knowing me more and chatting with me .. even to deal !

i just tried to make it in another way and i mentioned directly what i want .. and if American ppl refuse this idea and don't like to help others for nothing or without repaying them i have much ways to do this without asking the person to exactly chat with me cause i wanna improve my english !!

my friend .. i'm reading english since 1990 .. LOL

i think that i read enough .. i need to talk .. i think that u learn first how to talk then how to read and write not the reverse .. and the talking will improve the reading and writing and also the grammar skills not the reverse

or what !

IdolEyes787
04-03-2010, 12:24 PM
what a fucking retard

thx for reply

I think the administration is more likely leaning towards deleting the first post and leaving the rest.
Also since you have obviously learned much of your ability to write in English via the internet ,MSN and forums like these I would respectfully suggest seeking a more reputable source unless you plan on going to junior high and submitting any assignments via text message.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2010, 12:26 PM
U ppl r cruel.Stop pls

The_Martinator
04-03-2010, 12:30 PM

You're kidding, right? RIGHT??!! :blink:

I could throw a couple hundred proverbs here, but I'll settle for one:

Laziness is a heavy burden.

(it's Irish)

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:31 PM

You're kidding, right? RIGHT??!! :blink:

I could throw a couple hundred proverbs here, but I'll settle for one:

Laziness is a heavy burden.

(it's Irish)

Now you've gone and done it.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm surprised you had the ambition to reply to that.

Skweeky
04-03-2010, 12:37 PM
I think we are more looking at Schadefreude instead of ambition here :D

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:38 PM

thx for reply

I think the administration is more likely leaning towards deleting the first post and leaving the rest.
Also since you have obviously learned much of your ability to write in English via the internet ,MSN and forums like these I would respectfully suggest seeking a more reputable source unless you plan on going to junior high and submitting any assignments via text message.

don't know y more likely to delete the first post and leave the rest .. but anyway ..

i mentioned that i already downloaded huge amount of TOEFL courses via internet and i have about 10GB of conversations and tests and listening and writing exams ..

don't think its problem to ask somebody to chat with me live by mic to improve my english in addition to what i'm learning in my home ..

anyway .. if this is not the right place for real and nobody would like to help ... i'll close this thread or ask admin to do and i have other ways to do this .. its not impossible for sure and we have here much places with American instructors for teaching the TOEFL courses and preparing for its exams for some money ... its not a wonder as all ppl here making me feel it

on the other hand .. if i saw a topic of some foreigner asking for somebody to chat with him to know about arabic language cause he'll visit some arabic country soon, sure i was going to help him without any hesitation or trying to disappoint him as most of ppl here did or trying to lead him to other ways even .. i think that i'm adult enough to specify what do i need and what don't i ....

thank you all :)

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:39 PM

don't know y more likely to delete the first post and leave the rest .. but anyway ..

i mentioned that i already downloaded huge amount of TOEFL courses via internet and i have about 10GB of conversations and tests and listening and writing exams ..

don't think its problem to ask somebody to chat with me live by mic to improve my english in addition to what i'm learning in my home ..

anyway .. if this is not the right place for real and nobody would like to help ... i'll close this thread or ask admin to do and i have other ways to do this .. its not impossible for sure and we have here much places with American instructors for teaching the TOEFL courses and preparing for its exams for some money ... its not a wonder as all ppl here making me feel it

on the other hand .. if i saw a topic of some foreigner asking for somebody to chat with him to know about arabic language cause he'll visit some arabic country soon, sure i was going to help him without any hesitation or trying to disappoint him as most of ppl here did or trying to lead him to other ways even .. i think that i'm adult enough to specify what do i need and what don't i ....

Spastic.

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Fact.

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:43 PM

Spastic.

suck my dick

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:47 PM
So you're male, then?

News to me. Cos you were waving your mammary glands all over the place there.

Get a bra, spastic.

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:53 PM
So you're male, then?

News to me. Cos you were waving your mammary glands all over the place there.

Get a bra, spastic.

suck my dick

QPD
04-03-2010, 12:55 PM
fuck chalice...he's a fag...

chalice
04-03-2010, 12:58 PM

Oh, did I hurt your feelings while I ransacked your rectum, diddums?

Aaaaah.

Omara
04-03-2010, 12:59 PM

Aaaaah.

suck my dick

chalice
04-03-2010, 01:06 PM

Aaaaah.

suck my dick

Always capitalise at the start of a sentence.

This is basic.

Omara
04-03-2010, 01:15 PM
suck my dick

This is basic.

suck my dick

chalice
04-03-2010, 01:31 PM

This is basic.

suck my dick

You clearly don't have one to suck, madam.

megabyteme
04-03-2010, 01:36 PM
suck my dick

MIaORknS1Dk

Omara
04-03-2010, 01:47 PM
suck my dick

r u sure ?

so how u born ?

don't u know ur father ?

i'm ur father .. this the truth baby .. come on .. suck my dick

chalice
04-03-2010, 01:58 PM

r u sure ?

so how u born ?

don't u know ur father ?

You do realise that you are now the forum spastic, don't you?

Saying 'suck my dick' just doesn't cut here.

By saying this you just look like an angry foreigner.

chalice
04-03-2010, 01:59 PM
And nobody wants to be an angry foreigner, like.

Omara
04-03-2010, 02:05 PM

suck my dick

chalice
04-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Parental issues to the max.

Oh well.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 09:55 PM

Nobody wants to be a rude English speaking cunt, like.

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:08 PM

Nobody wants to be a rude English speaking cunt, like.

Except for you, it seems.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh, did I hurt your feelings while I ransacked your own poorly constructed lines, like?

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Oh, did I hurt your feelings while I ransacked your own poorly constructed lines, like?

You wish, spastic.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 10:18 PM
You wish, spastic.

If you are insinuating that your horribly constructed replies are mentally inept, then I would be inclined to agree...

That you are in fact a spastic cunt, like.

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Nope, I was just saying that you wish that you're as good as me.

I can see that you're trying to copy me, like.

Still, you fail on several catastrophic levels, like.

How does it feel to want to be me?

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 10:27 PM

Yes I would agree only a spastic cunt would want to become you, like.

I intend to mock you rather, like.

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:28 PM

I intend to mock you rather, like.

Try that again in English, spastic.

callum
04-03-2010, 10:29 PM
I can see that you're trying to copy me, like.

I noticed that myself. It's rather boring.

Chalice, how does one go about horribly constructing a reply? It sounds quite interesting, I usually just type the first bit of pish that I think of.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Try that again in English, spastic.

Instead of becoming you.... I intend to mock you, dirty wanker.

Chalice, how does one go about horribly constructing a reply? It sounds quite interesting, I usually just type the first bit of pish that I think of.

What do we have here, like? A dirty dried up cunt coming to defend his fellow cunt, like.

Proper Bo
04-03-2010, 10:32 PM
they're the same person, true story.

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Instead of becoming you.... I intend to mock you, dirty wanker.

Chalice, how does one go about horribly constructing a reply? It sounds quite interesting, I usually just type the first bit of pish that I think of. What do we have here, like? A dirty dried up cunt coming to defend his fellow cunt, like.

I've always admitted that I was a cunt. By calling me such, you really aren't making much headway, are you?

You clearly think you're cleaning up the internets for decent folk.

Good luck with that, spastic.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 10:38 PM
I've always admitted that I was a cunt. By calling me such, you really aren't making much headway, are you?

Good luck with that, spastic.

Spastic, where in those lines did I portray cunt as an insult, like?

Your defensive nature in your previous post sways me to believe that you were a sad offended little cunt, like.

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:42 PM

Good luck with that, spastic. Spastic, where in those lines did I portray cunt as an insult, like?

Your defensive nature in your previous post sways me to believe that you were a sad offended little cunt, like.

So you actually think I rawk. Cheers, I think.

I do take umbrage with 'little', though.

I'm six foot two, spastic.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 10:44 PM

The only thing you rawk is a 6 foot two cawk, like.

Proper Bo
04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Spastic, where in those lines did I portray cunt as an insult, like?

I'm a six foot two spastic.

fixed:smilie4:

chalice
04-03-2010, 10:48 PM

I'm a six foot two spastic.

fixed:smilie4:

:smilie4:

You knows it, screwface.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Chalice... You spastic cunt... You take far to long to reply, like.

I'll head to a mans forums, where old cunts such as yourself wouldn't dare to enter..... Bittorrent, like.

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Chalice... You spastic cunt... You take far to long to reply, like.

I'll head to a mans forums, where old cunts such as yourself wouldn't dare to enter..... Bittorrent, like.

Oh, dry your eyes, little girl.

Really, like.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:08 PM

Really, like.

I know your just a scared little wanker. Who is afraid, like a little girl, to visit the BT section. Like, cunt, spastic, screwface, cheers, rawk on

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:12 PM

Really, like. I know your just a scared little wanker. Who is afraid, like a little girl, to visit the BT section.

Nope.

Why, in the name of fuck, would I want to visit the BT section?

To speak to spastics who want to be me?

No, mate. I really don't want to do that. You have nothing to offer me.

You seem rather upset. Would you like a hug?

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Just enter the BT section, and make a post, like.

Their are many cunts like you discussing topics that you will enjoy.

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:14 PM
What for?

QPD
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Either you're woman or gay!!!
Chalice...one of the most disgusting creature i heard of.

yes yes I know...spastic... you are too retarded to actually write 3 words in a sentence.

I bet IRL you wish to be me!

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Never mind.

It seems that you're a dithering idiot who edits its posts.

There you go.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:17 PM
What for?

There are a threads on what bittorrent sites offer Asian porn, what.cd disabled threads (my favorite), passthepopcorn founder distributing child porn.....

We have serious discussions about cunts, and spastics. I know its scary, but I think we can pull you out of this lounging mentality you have.

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Either you're woman or gay!!!
Chalice...one of the most disgusting creature i heard of.

yes yes I know...spastic... you are too retarded to actually write 3 words in a sentence.

I bet IRL you wish to be me!

Another little girl who just can't take the truth being directed at it. Fair enough.

I'll just sit here and shiver for a while, while youse internets bullies punish me some more, like.

:lol:

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:32 PM
So I win, then?

Jebus, that was easy.

The cripples just can't stand these days, innit.

QPD
04-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Go fuck yourself a little!

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:35 PM
So I win, then?

Jebus, that was easy.

The cripples just can't stand these days, innit.

I'll admit you have defeated me if you make one post in the Bittorrent section.

megabyteme
04-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Whew, chalice... that was a close one. I thought they might have you pinned there for a moment. Then, like a great professional wrestling match, you rise to the top.

Haven't seen a tag team like that since stumbling across a midget gang-bang. Accidentally, ofc. :shifty:

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:37 PM

Well done.

The old 'go and fuck yourself' staple. I is crushed, like.

Go away, regroup and try again, you fucking monkey.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:38 PM

Well done.

So now your making fun of me for being African American?

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:41 PM

Well done.

So now your making fun of me for being African American?

Mate, wind your African neck in.

Seems you're coming up short all over the place. Oh dear.

Says more about you than it does about me that you're scrabbling for the race card.

Spastic knows no colour, like.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm actually white, I was just seeing how fast you retreated into defense mode.

Whoever this Chalice is, he has been on fst lounge nearly ever hour, of every day, for the past six years and a half. Gentlemen we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life.

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:43 PM
You failed then, didn't you, spastic.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:45 PM
How do you defeat that which has no life?

QPD
04-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Chalice, you are pure evil! :lol:
I'll go to sleep now, by the time I wake up in the morning, hope you are rotten already !

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:48 PM
How do you defeat that which has no life?

You don't. You can't. Even if you could, you'd still look like a spastic.

Whichever way you turn, you'll still be a spastic and I'll still be cleverereererererererererer than you.

To the max, like.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:50 PM
You don't. You can't. Even if you could, you'd still look like a spastic.

Whichever way you turn, you'll still be a spastic and I'll still be cleverereererererererererer than you.

To the max, like.

We've learned the the two of us can't fight him alone, but if we all log in together, we might have a chance.

QPD
04-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Don't fight with chalice , it will bring you down to it's level and then beat you with it's experience!

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Don't fight with retard chalice , it will bring you down to it's level and then beat you with it's experience!

Dude, we have to try.

chalice
04-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Goodnight, ladies.

Goodnight.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 11:54 PM
log in tonight on your computers at precisely 7:30. We will meet here, near the planes of the lounge near the off topic section. My friends, to victory!

Has anyone seen south park? lol

chalice
04-04-2010, 12:15 AM
It's a hollow victory when you only box handicaps.

cinephilia
04-04-2010, 12:32 AM

r u sure ?

so how u born ?

don't u know ur father ?

post of the year.

/ignore anyway

Quarterquack
04-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Wow, so this is the dreaded land of the loungies. I've seen the racist card, the I-will-admit-defeat-if-you card, and the I-will-throw-the-generic-spastic-insult-out-there-till-it-sticks card all thrown out in this one scramble for who can type more on their keyboard before bedtime.

lucaslee
04-04-2010, 06:21 AM
oh,i need to find a cam.

chalice
04-04-2010, 06:39 AM
Wow, so this is the dreaded land of the loungies. I've seen the racist card, the I-will-admit-defeat-if-you card, and the I-will-throw-the-generic-spastic-insult-out-there-till-it-sticks card all thrown out in this one scramble for who can type more on their keyboard before bedtime.

I can only mold with the putty at hand.

Find me a contender and I might hit your heady standards, guru.

Quarterquack
04-04-2010, 06:43 AM
I can only mold with the putty at hand.

Find me a contender and I might hit your heady standards, guru.

Looks like I underestimated you. You're not an idiot as was my first impression of you. I was clearly baiting you into baiting me in, and yet you didn't respond the way a true troll/flame-baiter would. Ah well, it seems these days most people have the necessary wits to outplay my strategies, or I just don't have the fundamental intelligence to outsmart people, any longer. I'm leaning towards the latter. :(

The_Martinator
04-04-2010, 06:53 AM

See I don't think you would. I think you'd want something in return. Sort of like a trade. :lol:

On another note, I see that the BT spammers have found chalice. How nice! :cry:

QPD
04-04-2010, 07:19 AM
yeap, chalice sleeps with my finger in it's mouth!

chalice
04-04-2010, 07:22 AM
yeap, chalice sleeps with my finger in it's mouth!

Schoolboy error there, spastic.

'It's' should be 'its'.

I can understand why you're having trouble with the language, what with you having spent your formative years in a fucking chicken coop and all.

QPD
04-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Oh, what a drama...English is not my native.I feel good anyhow that I can fuck you up in your own-mama language!

Skweeky
04-04-2010, 08:13 AM
I see chavis' Easter prezzie has arrived bang on time.

chalice
04-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Oh, what a drama...English is not my native.I feel good anyhow that I can fuck you up in your own-mama language!

Please to be pointing out exactly where you fucked me up.

I've scrutinised your piffle, yet I just can't pinpoint it.

Do try harder. You know you can.

chalice
04-04-2010, 08:15 AM
I see chavis' Easter prezzie has arrived bang on time.

The funny thing is, Skweeks, it actually thinks it stands a glimmer of a chance.

Bless.

QPD
04-04-2010, 08:18 AM
It's hard to beat a faggot miles away! If we were face to face ...
I bet you are a fat retarded with no education/house/friends/job/life.

chalice
04-04-2010, 08:21 AM
It's hard to beat a faggot miles away! If we were face to face ...

You'd lose that bet, Humbert.

If we were face to face, what would you do? Eh?

chalice
04-04-2010, 08:23 AM
I bet you are a fat retarded

:glag:, btw.

QPD
04-04-2010, 08:31 AM

You'd lose that bet, Humbert.

You don;t have a car either??:01:

QPD
04-04-2010, 08:31 AM

I wouldn't hurt you, relax...:yup:

chalice
04-04-2010, 08:34 AM

Yeah, I know you wouldn't. I just wanted to see if you'd snap my arm like a twig or something.

Why are you picking on me, mate?

What did I ever do to you?

Apart from publically demonstrating your myriad shortcomings, like.

QPD
04-04-2010, 08:41 AM

Yeah, I know you wouldn't. I just wanted to see if you'd snap my arm like a twig or something.

Why are you picking on me, mate?

What did I ever do to you?

Apart from publically demonstrating your myriad shortcomings, like.

You can do better than that!
Happy Easter to you too!
I'd love to stay more but i have a fish to fry!

chalice
04-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Fucking part-timer.

Get that chocolate, commercialised approximation of an ovum out of your prepubescent gob and fight me.

QPD
04-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Did we fight until now?
You are truly retarded!
I am sorry I have a family to take lunch with!You can continue to stay alone here and cry out your miserable existence !

chalice
04-04-2010, 08:57 AM
So you're running away, then? No stamina, child. I'm disappointed.

Enjoy your lunch. It must be nice for you to have a tolerant adult to spoon-feed the wrong'un in the attic.

Too bad they only let you out at Easter.

QPD
04-04-2010, 08:59 AM
:lol: that was good!

QPD
04-04-2010, 09:14 AM
See you later faggot!

chalice
04-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Sayonara, Christy.

Sanka113
04-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Playing online games and chatting on irc is a great way to build you're skills. Maybe Obama should make all immigrants play online games on their path to citizenship?

The_Martinator
04-04-2010, 09:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

You guys reminded me of this. I'm doing stuff MBM style.

megabyteme
04-04-2010, 10:44 AM
:cheers: martin!

anoneemuse
04-04-2010, 10:46 AM
http://herestheproblem.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/falcor.jpg

QPD
04-04-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm back...Where is the fagg?

chalice
04-04-2010, 03:42 PM

Dunno. Getting withdrawal symptoms, are you?

Check your rectum, like.

That's where he usually is.

QPD
04-04-2010, 03:49 PM

Check your rectum, like.

oh, monkey can type! Welcome back fagg!:sick:

chalice
04-04-2010, 03:59 PM

Check your rectum, like.

oh, monkey can type! Welcome back fagg!:sick:

So, you've got fuck all else in your voluminous repertoire except calling your superiors 'faggs'

I really thought you'd have a lot more in you.

Spunk, that is.

QPD
04-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Enjoy your miserable life!
bbye!

chalice
04-04-2010, 04:05 PM
How could my life ever be miserable when I've got spastics like you to keep me entertained?

Bye now. Take care crossing the road and stuff. Don't talk to strangers.

They'll only pwn you.

Quarterquack
04-04-2010, 04:52 PM
How could my life ever be miserable when I've got spastics like you to keep me entertained?

So, this drivel, what's the discomfort backing it? Moreover, what's the point of keeping you entertained? You're too much of a pussy to admit defeat, are you not? Can't have a good stand-off if one side will never give up, even when they're clearly defeated. Each time you're backed into a corner you throw slander, and when you're back on top, you shoot down with sarcasm. What a fight, never seen a more futile one.

chalice
04-04-2010, 04:55 PM

So, this drivel, what's the discomfort backing it? Moreover, what's the point of keeping you entertained? You're too much of a pussy to admit defeat, are you not? Can't have a good stand-off if one side will never give up, even when they're clearly defeated. Each time you're backed into a corner you throw slander, and when you're back on top, you shoot down with sarcasm. What a fight, never seen a more futile one.

Thanks, I think.

enoughfakefiles
04-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Fight fight fight..........

Snee
04-05-2010, 01:27 PM

Is that some kind of double reverse psychology?

Sanka113
04-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Martin in the Holy Grail ?

The_Martinator
04-09-2010, 06:11 PM
:cheers: martin!

Just had a beer so I think I'll pass. Catch ya next time! :P

cinephilia
04-10-2010, 10:20 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-trancetraffic-power-user-buffered-account-for-chat-406126

i never thought you would pay to make friends.

pro267
04-10-2010, 11:01 PM
So, did it find anyone to speak English to it already? Obviously it's not that easy. What with only about 2 billion people speaking English and all.

I'm sure at least one of them would be willing to speak to it for a minute. For anthropological reasons, if nothing else.

Omara
04-11-2010, 12:14 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-trancetraffic-power-user-buffered-account-for-chat-406126

i never thought you would pay to make friends.

i mentioned that i wanna improve my language skills also not making friends only ;)

however good friend in fact is a treasure .. but if u can find him...

BradleyPittock
04-11-2010, 03:46 AM
You did say any person. Be thankful you got people that took the pish and not serial murderers and rapists.

colt45joe
04-11-2010, 08:03 AM
blah, just use chat roulette

Omara
04-11-2010, 12:25 PM
blah, just use chat roulette

thx for advice bro .. i already dealt with a great person i think that i wasn't going to find him by chat

some good person like u adviced me also to use chatroullete but it needs webcam !

kallieb
04-12-2010, 04:24 AM
so you want to learn english better in order to

a. Go to a merkin uni
or..
b. Be able to recognize when you're getting scammed in a trade by some fast talking english dude? Or to be a better scammer yourself?

I'm inclined to think your striving to become better at BT scamming. shame shame.

Maybe we can narrow it down. The english language covers many situations. Are you wanting to know how to .. say... work out the nuances of how a level 4 and 5 invite really is worth trading for a level 8 one? I know that takes a lot of smooth talking to pull that off so I can see where better english skills can come in handy. Or is it the three way convos that are tricky.. you know.. when the middleman is brought in.. Just asking after all. We do what to be as helpful as possible.

Now don't get all hot headed and tell me to suck your dick. You said that already to a quite a few others, and at this rate I'm sure its ready to fall off.

cinephilia
04-12-2010, 07:28 AM
depending on your opinion, you're either a bro or a dick sucker to him, no matter who you are.

thizzkid
04-12-2010, 10:15 AM
chalice ftw. . .

hotstuff
04-12-2010, 11:32 AM
sounds like a hack job

The_Martinator
04-12-2010, 07:37 PM
chalice ftw. . .

Nice, but I think he'll try t insult you anyway. :P

cinephilia
04-17-2010, 12:44 PM