PDA

View Full Version : No one is online fridays

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 03:13 AM
No BT action (all drama in the past week), so I decided to come here to see if anyone is alive....

Pinned up in bed sick watching some propaganda on the tv.

Cabalo
04-03-2010, 03:45 AM
Just came back from a night out drinking.
Mildly drunk if I may add. Tomorrow I'll spend my day playing battlefield as my GF is away to her country visiting mum.
Ah, the gratitude of having a day off.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Just came back from a night out drinking.
Mildly drunk if I may add. Tomorrow I'll spend my day playing battlefield as my GF is away to her country visiting mum.
Ah, the gratitude of having a day off.

You play bad company 2? For the 360?

I did my fair share of drinking the last 2 nights lol, rumple mints and grey goose don't mix well.

Cabalo
04-03-2010, 03:59 AM
For PC. It fucking owns CoD MW2. Going to level 29 soon.

Grey goose, and vodka generally, aren't my kind of drink. I'm more of a whisky or rum guy. If you like premium vodka, like grey goose is, then you should try Purity (http://www.purityvodka.com/) vodka.
Black Label on the rocks or with soda. Or some of my mixes involving rum, never the Bacardi shit. Havana Club or Captain Morgan.
I've 4 bartending degrees, so I guess I can call myself a professional bartender, though I do it as an hobby many times or just demonstrations, like the latest Pampero (http://www.thebar.com/en-us/drinks-by-brand/Pampero.aspx) Rum (pretty good by the way).

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 04:06 AM
Same I hate vodka. We ran out of schnapps (rumple mints) and had nothing else to drink lol.
Straight shots of schnapps and then vodka lol.

I'm usually a captain morgan type of guy. I don't touch Bacardi 151 lol

Yea I'm a lvl 19 on bad company 2, medic with m60 lol. I play it for the 360 though

Cabalo
04-03-2010, 04:15 AM
I play it mostly as an assault guy. It was damn hard to make some progress in the early levels, until I understood some game mechanics to earn extra score without fragging.
Medic is damn easy to score with, especially since when you get the XM8 LMG. the MG36 is good too.
Only recently have learned to play as engineer and I'm about to unlock the only gun I still haven't access in the game, the UMP45.

You can check my stats here: http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/pc/Hugus

Hmm, just found out it shows the last update 6 days ago...

Cabalo
04-03-2010, 04:17 AM
huh, just updated. Level 28 then, I was wrong. :)

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 04:21 AM
I play it mostly as an assault guy. It was damn hard to make some progress in the early levels, until I understood some game mechanics to earn extra score without fragging.
Medic is damn easy to score with, especially since when you get the XM8 LMG. the MG36 is good too.
Only recently have learned to play as engineer and I'm about to unlock the only gun I still haven't access in the game, the UMP45.

You can check my stats here: http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/pc/Hugus

Hmm, just found out it shows the last update 6 days ago...

The engineer is the first class I maxed out, I'm always the guy shooting the vehicles down lol.
I use that last missile launcher with the red square tracing.

Yea it was so hard to go from MW2 to BF bad company.
Especially sniper because you actually have to take into account gravity and air.

Cabalo
04-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Engineer can be a lot of fun with the Neostat 200 shotgun or the SPAS-12 :happy:
In maps against heavy tanks, I use that same missile launcher as you do, but on the ones I go against personnel I go for the Carl-Gustav, because it's a much faster missile.

Tv Controls you
04-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Engineer can be a lot of fun with the Neostat 200 shotgun or the SPAS-12 :happy:
In maps against heavy tanks, I use that same missile launcher as you do, but on the ones I go against personnel I go for the Carl-Gustav, because it's a much faster missile.

I don't have neostat yet, but on that dark map (sub base or something... worst map) I use the spas 12 and camp in the houses :P

I just drank like half a bottle of night syrup, so I'm out for the night, if your even still awake through your drunkenness lol.