PDA

View Full Version : Who Designed The Lounge?

djweiser
10-25-2003, 09:18 AM
i really want a design like that! its really good. if someone could make a similar "top" but with a netweiser logo, or tell me how to make it wud be gr8. thanks in advanced. :beerchug:

CadeLaguana
10-25-2003, 09:28 AM
I am the designer of "The Lounge". You have many questions, though your first question, being the most potent, it's also the most irrelavant.

The first "lounge" was perfect. A world where...

WTF. I'm drunk, nighty nighgt.

I need some rest. If you want to find out who designed the "lounge". Look for a tall building, go to a certain floor that is under construction in this tall building. Once there find a door and open it up with a key. Walk inside and talk to this pale ass white dude. He'll tell you everything you need to know about the lounge.

Night.

djweiser
10-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@25 October 2003 - 09:28
I am the designer of "The Lounge". You have many questions, though your first question, being the most potent, it's also the most irrelavant.

WTF. I'm drunk, nighty nighgt.

I need some rest. If you want to find out who designed the "lounge". Look for a tall building, go to a certain floor that is under construction in this tall building. Once there find a door and open it up with a key. Walk inside and talk to this pale ass white dude. He'll tell you everything you need to know about the lounge.

Night.
<_<

thewizeard
10-25-2003, 09:45 AM
Did you manage to get on air yesterday?

djweiser
10-25-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by nigel123@25 October 2003 - 09:45
Did you manage to get on air yesterday?
nope. once darker gets back, im hopeing to do a test stream, then go live maybe sunday night.

TheMusicMan
10-25-2003, 10:02 AM
netweiser you are odd... i mean what is the first step to do if you need information about any site ? You simply contact the webmaster but noooo you prefer to just ask all your questions here...

is it only me or are you really that strange....

scribblec
10-25-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@25 October 2003 - 09:28
I am the designer of "The Lounge". You have many questions, though your first question, being the most potent, it&#39;s also the most irrelavant.

WTF. I&#39;m drunk, nighty nighgt.

I need some rest. If you want to find out who designed the "lounge". Look for a tall building, go to a certain floor that is under construction in this tall building. Once there find a door and open it up with a key. Walk inside and talk to this pale ass white dude. He&#39;ll tell you everything you need to know about the lounge.

Night.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahahahahahah u joka

djweiser
10-25-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Darker@25 October 2003 - 10:02
netweiser you are odd... i mean what is the first step to do if you need information about any site ? You simply contact the webmaster but noooo you prefer to just ask all your questions here...

is it only me or are you really that strange....
ahhh your back&#33;..

yeh i wud usually contact the webmaster

but there are loads of webmasters on this forum, so i thought some1 else may have done a template for you.

anyway can we do a test stream soon, i cudnt do it last night. and hopefully have a show lator today if possible.

MagicNakor
10-25-2003, 10:59 AM
Would it be possible for me to do a show entirely based on B-Movie Sci-Fi and Kung-Fu movie clips? :)

Edit: Since apparently having opera is a big no.

:ninja:

clocker
10-25-2003, 11:17 AM
My, my, my, what wide-ranging tastes you have, Magic.

Edit: I for one think that movie clips would make for a rivetting radio show.

bigboab
10-25-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by clocker@25 October 2003 - 11:17
My, my, my, what wide-ranging tastes you have, Magic.

Edit: I for one think that movie clips would make for a rivetting radio show.
Keep quiet Boss. Remember in the early fifties in the UK one of the top radio shows was a ventriloquist act. The &#39;Archie Andrews Show&#39;. It was on this show that Max Bygraves first made his debut(I nearly said appearance there :P ) :lol:

clocker
10-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@25 October 2003 - 04:24

Keep quiet Boss. Remember in the early fifties in the UK one of the top radio shows was a ventriloquist act. The &#39;Archie Andrews Show&#39;. It was on this show that Max Bygraves first made his debut(I nearly said appearance there :P ) :lol:
I must admit that my memories of England in the early fifties is a bit ah...hazy.

I would have been maybe 2 years old and living in the US.

Didn&#39;t get around much.

bigboab
10-25-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by clocker+25 October 2003 - 11:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 25 October 2003 - 11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@25 October 2003 - 04:24

I must admit that my memories of England in the early fifties is a bit ah...hazy.

I would have been maybe 2 years old and living in the US.

Didn&#39;t get around much. [/b][/quote]
While you are on line boss. I have just arrived back from Amsterdam where I went following a lead I got from Paris. I have just found out that Ms Moneygrabber has gone off with your last expenses check(US slang). She has spent the complete sum because I have traced her to the Shettleson area of Glasgow, about 40 miles away. I could call on the members of the Forum from that area to help me but it appears that they are training some local boys(They Misspelled that) soccer club for an up and coming competition. I am now packing my lighter clothing for a trip to the southern hemisphere. I will be travelling westward. I might be a little late on arriving in Oz as I am forced to stop over in Hawaii for three day refuelling. I will PM you with my report which I will write on my long haul. I will fill in the French L*s(Lettres Anglais) etc on the journey.

Edit. I fear the worst about your beloved. Owing to her style of dress and the fact that she is in OZ, she maybe somewhere over the rainbow by the time I arrive.

clocker
10-25-2003, 12:14 PM
Turning into a regular Phineas Hogg aren&#39;t we?

Sigh.

Oh, all right. I shall approve expense money for the trip.

Will &#036;20 do?

I fear the worst about your beloved. Owing to her style of dress and the fact that she is in OZ, she maybe somewhere over the rainbow by the time I arrive.

Given that poor Anna&#33;annamiller&#33; has been forced to wear that provocative French maid&#39;s outfit by that reprobate Billy Dean, I fear that "around the world" may be a more fitting description.

Nudge,nudge. Wink, wink.

bigboab
10-25-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by clocker@25 October 2003 - 12:14
Turning into a regular Phineas Hogg aren&#39;t we?

Sigh.

Oh, all right. I shall approve expense money for the trip.

Will &#036;20 do?
Wow&#33; A 100% rise. Will the government allow this?

clocker
10-25-2003, 12:18 PM
Don&#39;t ask, don&#39;t tell.

Works for me.