PDA

View Full Version : [Req] TB

Lazy29
04-04-2010, 08:03 PM
I know TorrentBytes has open signup sometimes but I have had no luck for the past month or so.

I keep getting 'Error occurred. Please try again' or 'User limit has been reached'.

So if anyone who doesn't need their TB account want to help out please let me know.

Thanks

anon
04-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Just for the record, if I remember correctly, "Error occurred. Please try again" means your IP has been temporarily banned from signing up due to too many failed attempts (ironic, huh).

Chief_Garbonzo
04-05-2010, 07:24 AM
the FAQ at TB says user limit of 60,000. right now the main page says 57,427 Registered Users. I dunno..?? I joined back in early 2007 and I remembered I had to bookmark it, and I would just try the link out a few times a day. Then like a week later I was able to get it. But I do remember one thing...the capcha image thing on TB is WHACK. took me 15 f'n minutes to get through it.. and ive seen others say the same thing. however that was 3 years ago, so things have prolly changed a bit :D

i have always loved TB. it is a great all around tracker.

Lazy29
04-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Just for the record, if I remember correctly, "Error occurred. Please try again" means your IP has been temporarily banned from signing up due to too many failed attempts (ironic, huh).

I get that error even when I try to signup the first time or when I make error with the captcha image and I try to login. Either I am doing something terribly wrong or the staff of TB want to make it a headache for new users to signup. I wish they had invites instead of that sadistic signup

pinuk
04-05-2010, 01:00 PM
I've just had a look and TB is open for signups. I can get to the second page where you enter your desired username (after the first capcha page) without a problem.

I agree TB's signup is a pain. However, the hassle is worth it - TB is one of the best all round trackers that's regularly open for signups. It's great!

dagg3r
04-05-2010, 01:51 PM
I've just had a look and TB is open for signups. I can get to the second page where you enter your desired username (after the first capcha page) without a problem.

I agree TB's signup is a pain. However, the hassle is worth it - TB is one of the best all round trackers that's regularly open for signups. It's great!
Lazy, are u in or still trolling at the TB gates ??

Lazy29
04-05-2010, 01:53 PM

The error and stuff happens after filling up the registration form and all the captcha images. Thats what pisses me off. I know its a really good tracker and thats why i have been trying so hard for almost a month

anon
04-05-2010, 03:58 PM
I just tried to register, and:

Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again later.

Did you try clearing your cookies? They can cause this kind of problem sometimes.

Lazy29
04-05-2010, 05:32 PM

Lazy, are u in or still trolling at the TB gates ??

No mate. No luck yet

I usually run CCleaner every other day so it deletes the cookies and what not. Have been terribly out of luck with TB I suppose :yup:

ElitUser
04-05-2010, 11:11 PM
@Lazy29 (http://www.torrentbytes.net/userdetails.php?id=409276)
I made your account in TB
I sent you the PM about your account information
Hope it will help you

Lazy29
04-06-2010, 12:12 AM
@Lazy29 (http://www.torrentbytes.net/userdetails.php?id=409276)
I made your account in TB
I sent you the PM about your account information
Hope it will help you

Thanks so much mate. I have tried so hard since past few weeks to get in. Thanks again mate