some1
04-05-2010, 10:19 AM
its kind of hard but GL

unknown1_
04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
I'll wish myself luck too! hehe

Cabalo
04-05-2010, 07:15 PM
I don't know if anyone said this before, but good luck. You're probably going to need it.

snagit
04-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't know if anyone said this before, but good luck. You're probably going to need it.

Lol. Why do people bother post "GL"? It's just spamming (like I am now :D).

cinephilia
04-05-2010, 08:10 PM
tits would help.

(my 2 cents)

unknown1_
04-05-2010, 09:04 PM
tits would help.
.... :huh:

I thought it might be easy according to the below article...
http://**************.com/2009/10/19/the-top-50-most-requested-tracker-invites-of-2009/

snagit
04-05-2010, 09:15 PM
I thought it might be easy according to the below article...
http://**************.com/2009/10/19/the-top-50-most-requested-tracker-invites-of-2009/

We're in 2010 now. :P

unknown1_
04-05-2010, 09:36 PM
We're in 2010 now. :P
Yes, but they wouldn't be able to update that list until the culmination of 2010.

sez
04-05-2010, 09:58 PM
I agree about the 18+ tits.

unknown1_
04-06-2010, 12:03 AM
I agree about the 18+ tits.
*sigh* the things you guys do for breasts and butts...

wltan
04-06-2010, 05:48 PM
gl

snagit
04-06-2010, 08:08 PM
gl

Spammer. :dry:

GL, unknown1_! :P

AdrianPhoto
04-06-2010, 09:42 PM
What are the content you're looking for and you couldn't find anywhere and you think you might find on BitMe?
I'll check for you so the invite won't go a waste
Do you have BitSpyder and Docs?

Scavenger
04-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Also, if you are looking for ebooks, Gigapedia is an awesome place.

unknown1_
04-07-2010, 12:09 AM
What are the content you're looking for and you couldn't find anywhere and you think you might find on BitMe?
My field of study is primitive living/modern technology so anything along those lines. Which means books that actually teach one how to do/build/understand something from literally the ground up. One such example of such a book that I'm currently studying is "The Modern Blacksmith". This isn't totally from the ground up but it's close. I have this book but I'm looking for books like that. So, that would mean texts such as mining books, computer theory, refrigeration, engines, etc. and so forth.

I'll check for you so the invite won't go a waste
I hope this isn't because I possess a pair of breasts. Just joking. But an invite would be better unless you don't mind checking for me. I would more so like to focus on the forums there on bitme.org. Being the top educational tracker around, I presume they would be researchers like myself and we can upload books and share ideas.

Do you have BitSpyder and Docs?
I don't have or desire either. I'd rather be a member of the "best" one of the bunch (bitme.org) as opposed to being a member of too many other communities and not being able to really get involved with either of them.

AdrianPhoto
04-07-2010, 05:58 AM
So wait wait, do you want the community or the content?
Think about it, what are the content you're looking for, there a pretty good chance you'll find them on BitSpyder, myanonamouse.net or Docs

unknown1_
04-07-2010, 09:56 AM
The community, of course. That is why I stated I wanted to be a part of the best. The community has to be the reason that bitme.org is the best. Just by you offering to find content that I'm looking for there is evidence of that. I want to get in there and pick some brains. My field of study is very challenging and if the community is as good as I have heard then it could be gold. A lot of the knowledge that I wish to obtain is being purposely hidden. (by the powers that be)

awaited
04-07-2010, 10:58 AM
The community, of course. That is why I stated I wanted to be a part of the best. The community has to be the reason that bitme.org is the best. Just by you offering to find content that I'm looking for there is evidence of that. I want to get in there and pick some brains. My field of study is very challenging and if the community is as good as I have heard then it could be gold. A lot of the knowledge that I wish to obtain is being purposely hidden. (by the powers that be)

yeahh, the community:rolleyes:

AdrianPhoto
04-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Okay, BitMe has a very nice community and an amazing staff, yes that's true
But we're not all nuclear physicists and neurological experts or philosophers and lawyers

I'm not sure how can I help you, but if you want a good community for educational purposes, I'm sure there are plenty of forums can offer WAY more than BitMe

BitMe isn't easy to get, I've looked almost a year to get an invite, maybe I didn't know where to look, but still it was hard for me
and even more important, BitMe is hard to stay in.. it's just hard to survive there

darkside2
04-07-2010, 04:03 PM
BitMe is hard to stay in.. it's just hard to survive there

This is true Adriano "sigh"

anon
04-07-2010, 04:45 PM

Shame "I want it for the community" has been repeated as a lame excuse numerous times - saying it actually decreases your chance of getting invited by now, even if you mean it. :(

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 05:15 PM
The problem with saying "I want it for the community " is it's a little like a blind person saying they like Niagara Falls for the view.
Until you have experienced for yourself( and therefore actually have an informed opinion on the subject) you really can't use it as a form of justification.

unknown1_
04-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Well, it's not so important to obtain membership there if it is so elite and secretive. Also if it's even harder to avert getting banned after one gains entry then maybe it's not worth the effort. I'm going to close this thread but thanks for real story behind bitme.org. :)