PDA

View Full Version : best HD tracker?

brento
04-05-2010, 10:06 PM
so i'm starting to watch more of my movies in HD, but i am not a member at any HD trackers. What is the best HD tracker that's either open signups or not terribly difficult to find an invite to (so not HDBits :P)?

rocknrule
04-05-2010, 11:49 PM
As you know, the best is hdbits. The altinatives are awesome-hd, bit-hdtv, hd-torrents. Those are invite only but not that hard to get in.

brento
04-06-2010, 12:20 AM
As you know, the best is hdbits. The altinatives are awesome-hd, bit-hdtv, hd-torrents. Those are invite only but not that hard to get in.

thanks so much mate. will i be missing out on good releases by only being a one of these, or is one enough?

Quarterquack
04-06-2010, 02:34 AM
Just a friendly tip, usenet is actually much better than any HD site. Take these words of wisdom from me, shell out some money for what you will inevitably realize is the best thing.

You can assume that I don't know what I'm talking about and am trying to force you to waste money, or you could go try what I told you and never look back. (Yes, it's a guarantee)

EDIT: If you're hardcore bent on using a tracker for your HD needs, know now that the best are HDChina/CHDBits right after HDBits.org

kukushka
04-06-2010, 07:46 AM
currently invites for best hd trackers are hard to impossible to obtain
the best variant could be chdbits atm - invites there are rare but they're existing.
good variants to start with - hdtorrents & hdclub - good amount of content, relatively easy seeding

J0KeR346
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
i think after HDbits.org
bithdtv is ok

whiteboy
04-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Just a friendly tip, usenet is actually much better than any HD site. Take these words of wisdom from me, shell out some money for what you will inevitably realize is the best thing.

You can assume that I don't know what I'm talking about and am trying to force you to waste money, or you could go try what I told you and never look back. (Yes, it's a guarantee)

EDIT: If you're hardcore bent on using a tracker for your HD needs, know now that the best are HDChina/CHDBits right after HDBits.org
This man know his stuff. Plus depending on your connection its going to be harder to seed back. You will be downloading much larger files so ratios can be a pain.

But usenet is all leech all the time. :naughty:

Lovestoned
04-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Unless you have a good home connection or a seedbox, you'll have harsh times seeding in trackers like HDBits which has many ratio whores in it..

Something like Bit-HDTV would be your best bet.