PDA

View Full Version : Hero Cd 1 & 2

sohei
10-25-2003, 06:00 PM
Does anyone know what it takes to run this movie? Do i need a special codec, a special player?

abu_has_the_power
10-25-2003, 06:02 PM
did u get the 1 off of kazaa? if so, u need both files to play at the same time. one only has vidoe, and other has audio. so u need ot play both at same time. it's a screwed up video. but great quality.

sohei
10-25-2003, 06:06 PM
oh...tlhats odd, how do you play both files at the same time?

Gre1
10-25-2003, 06:33 PM
CD 1 & 2 is most likely the whole thing on two discs. What is the extension on the file? If it is .bin just burn it.

mr. nails
10-25-2003, 08:47 PM
the version i got (off kazaa) was a 2 cd file also, but i had subtitles for this movie too. the movie WAS perfect with no flaws. what i used to play and watch this movie was http://www.bsplayer.org/

Gre1
10-25-2003, 09:17 PM
No need to go there if u have the kazaa-lite codec pack then it comes with that.

mr. nails
10-25-2003, 10:21 PM
i had conflict with kazaa codec pac thing. made video turn blue. just installed my own codecs back and got rid of kazaas.

Gre1
10-25-2003, 10:38 PM
That's on you if u want to do that, I doubt kazaa-lite codec pack made video do that. Probably because you already had individual codecs installed.

mr. nails
10-25-2003, 11:54 PM
meh, not saying they r bad, apperently they work, u use them, but when i installed them = bad video. not at first, but went to blue video. my buddy had same prob, but i didn't listen to him. thought it was cool to have all codecs in one program. anyway, i didn't have any codecs installed. well, not individual ones, but prob some wmp9 ones that self install.

abu_has_the_power
10-26-2003, 12:40 AM
well, when did u guys dl the movie? i got it off of klite like a bit after it was officially auctioned in China... anyways, i used media player and bs player simultaneously, and one played video and one played audio. worked for me. but this isn't a very good movie. except for the fight scenes, the story made no sense to me. wtf were they talking bout? i don't know chinese history

mr. nails
10-26-2003, 09:16 AM
not exactly sure when i got it, but maybe 6 months ago. i loved this film. had kind of a crouching tiger feel to it, well, almost. and yes, sometimes u will get lost in the film. i let one of my vietnamese buds borrow this and he couldn't keep up with it eiter. i guess i just have a good imagination. i followed it and thought was a great movie.