I have BH old acc with good buffer
i need to deal with you and use middel man
ok?

boCKa21
04-06-2010, 02:33 PM
PM'ed..

amazin
04-07-2010, 06:02 AM
pm sent as well, hope we can make a deal :) im not a scammer, i will go through a middleman

gamesover
04-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Such a small tracker, with new members only joining sporadically, it might be easy for them to notice when the IP range changes. Or the activity level associated with the username jumps up or down. Just saying its not that hard to notice users and their habits when there's a couple thousand or less active members.

Polarbear
04-08-2010, 10:40 AM
People are too stupid to realise that this is basically a scam. No matter what you offer or how many middlemen you're going to use.

FSC staff is already aware of this thread. As soon as the FSC account changes hands it will be disabled. Anyone who is willing to trade with the OP is going to end up with nothing. :lol:

Don't believe me? Why don't you give it a try? Actually it means one trader account less on FSC which is a good thing. So go ahead, make your best offer for nothing. :happy:

FreeCandy
04-08-2010, 01:53 PM
People are too stupid to realise that this is basically a scam. No matter what you offer or how many middlemen you're going to use.

FSC staff is already aware of this thread. As soon as the FSC account changes hands it will be disabled. Anyone who is willing to trade with the OP is going to end up with nothing. :lol:

Don't believe me? Why don't you give it a try? Actually it means one trader account less on FSC which is a good thing. So go ahead, make your best offer for nothing. :happy:

hihihi :01: