PDA

View Full Version : need SCENEHD and X264 pm me offers

boCKa21
04-06-2010, 09:53 PM
hey all, i need Scene-hd and X264. have really great offers :)

Prophet
04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Please take care when you trade with this guy. He is a big liar ! He told me that he will trade with me only if I will go first. I haven't accepted and asked for a middleman. He said that he will trade with a middleman and when the middleman contacted him he said me that he won't trade anymore. Also didn't showed me the proof that I've asked for. He is just another scammer. Just be carefull.

p.s: in another thread of you, you said that you have an buffered SceneHD account, and now in this one you need SceneHD. I smell something fishy here...

Scammer !!

anon
04-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Start a thread in the Report Section and post proof of that if you want him to be dealt with.

boCKa21
04-07-2010, 03:32 AM
WTF !? this man is the best stupid, because i am dont want to trade with him he sais i am scoomer pleas check it i dont want get disbale because of him.
ask all my reps and see i made yesterday trade and i am not scommer.
i say all the time to go with midllman, he is so lair..

Prophet
04-07-2010, 11:48 AM
You leave me a rep and you say that I'm the scammer ? You shouldn't do that ;)

boCKa21
04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
*Edited*

X-Files
04-07-2010, 11:53 AM
I think Prophet is not a liar. He is DarkPirate & hate invite selling. I know him for quite a long time. He is RESPECTED member in BTRACS

boCKa21
04-07-2010, 11:55 AM
no problem HDbits, but I'm just not want to do with him Tread and he says I scommer it make sense to you?

Prophet
04-07-2010, 12:22 PM
i will not give you FSC for CN

Lol, our deal was TS-Tracker + Electronik very old and buffered for iTS. Wha' the fuck are you talking there 0_o ? You've accepted, and I said that we must wait for a middleman. When the middleman arrived he contacted you and then you sent me a pm and said that you don't want to trade anymore because someone gave you NB for BCG and other one. Look, his pm after I've sent one asking him if he still want to trade or not:

i comeback, i got antoher offer - i give BCG for NB. its better for me.. sorry man i am not lied you never.

maybe we can make antoher deal..

...and when he accepted the trade:

ok, TS-tracker + ELEKtronik for iTs account this is the deal ?

And now the question: wtf has NB do with our trade ?? Also you didn't showed me a proof when I asked for one. And now you say that I'm the liar and the scammer?? You should stayed in school mate...

Am I still the liar ?? And you gave me that fuckin' rep. I should report you to loose your account here because other users will have to deal with you in future...

p.s: thanks HDBits for your support :)

boCKa21
04-07-2010, 12:32 PM
*Edited*

X-Files
04-07-2010, 12:36 PM
he claim u scam because u not show proof. :happy:
now show proof u have iTS and end of story.. :whistling

Prophet
04-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Not only this man. You don't understand. He lied me. He told me that we will trade and when the middleman was available, he didn't want to trade anymore. He thought that I will go first because he has more reps. Also the other trade he did, has nothing to do with our trade. He made a completely different trade.

boCKa21
04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
i really wanted to make with you the change but i got another better offer so i dont wanted to trade with you. i am not liar, i made trades with midllman's
and HDbits, its not allow to publish proof from iTs.

X-Files
04-07-2010, 01:27 PM
u can PM me or Prophet or Middleman. no need post here.

if u not give that screenshot, so u legit as a scammer. easy as that.

come, clean yourself, send that proof to prophet :lol: