PDA

View Full Version : Rules of the game

Artemis
04-07-2010, 01:51 AM
It's simple, if you are easily offended boys and girls don't even bother fucking posting here.

There are landsharks cruising just below the surface who will call you on every emptyheaded thought that dribbles out and crying to a moderator, mummy or who ever else you think is going to save your ass is just not going to cut it.

Posting here can be injurious to your health, mental wellbeing and over inflated self image, so if you are barely literate, easily offended/a creampuff or are just plain spastic then think carefully.

Sadly I know this warning will go unheeded but I just thought a public health announcement was overdue considering the bloodshed lately.
(not that I mind the carnage, it's great to see Chavis in fine fettle eating all comers for breakfast).

megabyteme
04-07-2010, 02:15 AM
This would make a very good entry contract for the lounge. Nice work, Art!

Now, we just need to get it translated in to mono-syllabic spasticese...

Artemis
04-07-2010, 03:29 AM
This would make a very good entry contract for the lounge. Nice work, Art!

Now, we just need to get it translated in to mono-syllabic spasticese...

I was kind of hoping you could do the translation :naughty:

megabyteme
04-07-2010, 05:49 AM
Being a product of the American public education system, I'm fortunate to speak and write English effectively. Foreign languages are not our forte. However, spasticese seems to be a growing dialect. Perhaps in the near future we will be able to craft such a document.

Until then, maybe this will suffice...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vuaedd.jpg

Skweeky
04-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Don't be ridiculous MBM; a 4 syllable word?

megabyteme
04-07-2010, 08:30 PM
I was kinda expecting they wouldn't get that far. Have you ever seen one finish a whole sentence?

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Personally I take great offense that the OP considers toying with people's feeling as some some of "game":dabs:

Ta0LdRMyBNw

Artemis
04-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Remind me to NEVER click on another one of your spoiler tags :blink:

Thats just wrong..........

Skweeky
04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
I was kinda expecting they wouldn't get that far. Have you ever seen one finish a whole sentence?

A jail sentence maybe :unsure:

chalice
04-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Rule of the game numero uno...

Never ever let the spastics know that there are rules to the game.

Artemis
04-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Rule of the game numero uno...

Never ever let the spastics know that there are rules to the game.

S'alright they don't read poasts with more than 3 words anyway so they still don't have a clue :whistling