PDA

View Full Version : HDBits is *ATTACKED* by JDilla87! 65 torrents deleted, reason: jdilla is a kid

krosswindz
04-07-2010, 02:48 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/zjce2w.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/o6lf1s.png
http://i43.tinypic.com/2n1c86s.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/122gjsp.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/312icmw.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/2d7wk5c.png

QPD
04-07-2010, 02:57 PM
lol

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 03:10 PM
If the transcript is to be believed another angry adolescent with far too great an opinion of himself and far too little sense so point being?
Btw how come someone who have the apparent intellect to do all that encoding ( not talking specific case here) has difficulty formulating a coherent sentence?

Albo Da Kid
04-07-2010, 03:15 PM
JDilla is my man. I don't feel one bit sympathy for the HdBits staff.

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Keeping it real fo' all the reals peoples.Btw he is so not better than Wiki whoever the fuck that is.

Shit etc.

Btw I still think all these people are better that the OP( whoever he is).

Slickerey
04-07-2010, 03:27 PM
How the hell did he do this anyways?

By the way, I like how there are about 50 people viewing this thread.

Arasari
04-07-2010, 03:28 PM
e-drama, nom nom nom

NkFy
04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
lol im sure HDBits.org will ban that user country =)

stoi
04-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Ban america, yeah right lol

i am not sure of the classes on HDbits, 720p may be uploader so he just deleted all his own uploads, or they let uploaders edit/delete all torrents (which if they do they wont for much longer).

DATTER
04-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Damn! That boy is upset about something LOL.

KS-202
04-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Thousands of torrents? More like just 65 torrents (current log files 225-290).

Oh noes; my seedbox just crashed and I was seeding 70 unique HDBits torrents. Guess I just attacked the site, too.

Oh, the non-drama!

chrisbeebops
04-07-2010, 03:50 PM
http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/a/a7/Drama_Llama.jpg

Quarterquack
04-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Just to get this cleared up really quick*. Yeah he quit and raged over buttons (EDIT: Actually, offers, but same thing in this case) (which should be done away, and a usenet-like anonymous/groupless/undeleteable system adopted, to be honest).

Only 60+ torrents were deleted, half of which have already been reuploaded by people who were in the swarms, and the rest are getting gathered.

He was a good encoder (yadda-yadda-yadda) and he will be missed, but hardly irreplaceable.

* - Not that I'm a spokesperson, I'd rather just give people the full picture before ignorance sets in and everyone runs amok thinking HDBits is dead after this.

EDIT:

i am not sure of the classes on HDbits, 720p may be uploader so he just deleted all his own uploads, or they let uploaders edit/delete all torrents (which if they do they wont for much longer).

This has been mentioned before, but every time uploaders are re-allowed to delete their own torrents. It adds a little bit of hilarity to the whole fiasco; when JDilla was deleting his torrents, a forum thread popped up called "Here we go again" for example. This isn't the first time (or the last time, either) that this happens. Other users that are still on HDBits *cough* have done this before.

fsender
04-07-2010, 04:34 PM
too bad for him that he lost the most needed HD tracker

ViperMM
04-07-2010, 04:48 PM
thats why i love BiT-HDTV.. hdbits is full of angry kids

ca_aok
04-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Coincidentally, it's because of people like you that the rest of us can't get in :pinch:

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 05:07 PM
But he's willing to buffer your account for you.:(
Fsender does that offer include this one? I'd like to reach 10,000 before my birthday.

cinephilia
04-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Btw how come someone who have the apparent intellect to do all that encoding ( not talking specific case here) has difficulty formulating a coherent sentence?
except that you don't have to be especially cultured/knowledgeable to encode movies.

I don't feel one bit sympathy for the HdBits staff.
same here.

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 05:19 PM
except that you don't have to be especially cultured/knowledgeable to encode movies.

Another illusion shattered :cry:

CfBhi6qqFLA

wltan
04-07-2010, 05:22 PM
he is God

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 05:22 PM
I wonder if HDbits has a good encode of Attack of the Clones?

stoi
04-07-2010, 05:23 PM
This has been mentioned before, but every time uploaders are re-allowed to delete their own torrents. It adds a little bit of hilarity to the whole fiasco; when JDilla was deleting his torrents, a forum thread popped up called "Here we go again" for example. This isn't the first time (or the last time, either) that this happens. Other users that are still on HDBits *cough* have done this before.

its happened twice to us, one in 2004 and we just thought it was a one off, then again in 2007 so that was when we stopped uploaders deleting their own torrents, only staff can now.

You will lways get members taking hissy fits, so best to stop it before they have a chance to do it imho

cinephilia
04-07-2010, 05:28 PM
He was a good encoder
the majority of the members of HD trackers seem to be literally obsessed by encoding settings rather than the film itself..

sad times.

sez
04-07-2010, 05:28 PM
he is God

no he isn't,messi was but franck bilal ribéry is for now.

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 05:34 PM
He was a good encoder
the majority of the members of HD trackers seem to be literally obsessed by encoding settings rather than the film itself..

sad times.

You should be so fortunate to have an epitaph like whatshisname : "A whiny little girl but a friggin' great encoder"

Cabalo
04-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Another kid on the webs.
Where have we all seen that in the past.

chrisbeebops
04-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Coincidentally, it's because of people like you that the rest of us can't get in :pinch:

yep

well, that and ebayers :/

cap87
04-07-2010, 06:21 PM
FST should have its own sub-section dedicated to e-drama threads.

merwais
04-07-2010, 06:22 PM
JDilla87 = STUPID A-HOLE !!!

pinuk
04-07-2010, 06:23 PM
lol, it's hard to take the guy seriously when he writes like a 12 year old boy, lol! Think the title of the thread should be changed. I really thought something major had happened, this is barely a story! I cant stop chuckling though.... plonker.

Quarterquack
04-07-2010, 06:42 PM
I wonder if HDbits has a good encode of Attack of the Clones?

2 great encodes (1080p iLL/720p ESiR), 2 sources (one of the sources is freeleech right now), 1 PROPER audio torrent.

its happened twice to us, one in 2004 and we just thought it was a one off, then again in 2007 so that was when we stopped uploaders deleting their own torrents, only staff can now.

You will lways get members taking hissy fits, so best to stop it before they have a chance to do it imho

But don't you see it as wrong to use someone's material if they don't want it to be, any longer? Don't misunderstand me, I'm all for the torrent staying up on the tracker for 7-8 years, but there has to be a limit. I haven't uploaded a torrent in years, but I'm sure that when the time comes, and a place pisses me off enough, I wouldn't like a place that doesn't appreciate me to continue using that which I have given to them by effort/time/money etc. I can understand the logic behind deleting one's own material, just as I can understand the logic behind forbidding it.

I honestly don't think there's a completely fair solution, perhaps on places like BCG/HDBits it could be reworked into a "I'm giving people a 2 week notice, after which I'm deleting my torrents, upload your own or lose the material forever, because I don't feel like sharing here any longer". Shouldn't the uploaders work be his own, and shouldn't he have the rights to do whatever he wants to it?

sad times.

This is really not aimed at you, but I'm sick of people using my as a moral ladder. What I say keeps getting stepped on nowadays so that people can prove they have "common sense" or better morals/ideals than I do. It's getting quite annoying, and I should just do away with the whole forum activity thing. Forums in general have turned disgusting.

As for your quote, why wouldn't I be interested in his encoding settings? I'm getting the movie either way, by him or by someone else who got the source and started encoding it. The only thing that would be missed in this case, is a great encoder, who I enjoyed a lot of movies from.

That, and please don't judge me without first seeing my snatchlist.

JDilla87 = STUPID A-HOLE !!!

You're a bloody idiot. Quit life whenever given the chance.

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 06:48 PM
2 great encodes (1080p iLL/720p ESiR), 2 sources (one of the sources is freeleech right now), 1 PROPER audio torrent.

George Lucas requests I stop being so esoteric and start dumbing down my posts.

Quarterquack
04-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Humor usually escapes me when I'm stressing. I should be all good after April 29th (last exam).

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 07:03 PM
That's OK there's plenty of evicence that humour escapes me entirely.

ca_aok
04-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Nice topic title change btw :D

KushBlow
04-07-2010, 07:21 PM
I don't see how this is a big deal, it was only 65 torrents. No reason to blow it out of proportion.

Nonetheless, I am replying and thus adding more e-drama for e-detectives :console:.

JDilla
04-07-2010, 07:23 PM

yea umm just to let you know i made that 1080p iLL hybrid. actually i did them for all 3, well DON is making the 3rd. so i did contribute much more than just encodes.

but the lulz is that this is on this site. so fucking funny how i delete my stuff and throw a fit you people all over the web have to know about it. that 720p of esir is from a SkyHD Source, so it sucks. get the new one from me if its re uploaded or wait for DON's encode. just lulz its on here hahahaha. Peace Out

brightsid
04-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Thanks god I prefer to bookmark 1080p versions :P

Supervisor
04-07-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't feel one bit sympathy for the HdBits staff.

same here.

Any plausible reasons here?

IdolEyes787
04-07-2010, 08:38 PM
just lulz its on here hahahaha. Peace Out

That's what we strive for ,lulz .Well good encodes and lulz but mainly lulz.

stoi
04-07-2010, 08:48 PM
But don't you see it as wrong to use someone's material if they don't want it to be, any longer? Don't misunderstand me, I'm all for the torrent staying up on the tracker for 7-8 years, but there has to be a limit. I haven't uploaded a torrent in years, but I'm sure that when the time comes, and a place pisses me off enough, I wouldn't like a place that doesn't appreciate me to continue using that which I have given to them by effort/time/money etc. I can understand the logic behind deleting one's own material, just as I can understand the logic behind forbidding it.

I honestly don't think there's a completely fair solution, perhaps on places like BCG/HDBits it could be reworked into a "I'm giving people a 2 week notice, after which I'm deleting my torrents, upload your own or lose the material forever, because I don't feel like sharing here any longer". Shouldn't the uploaders work be his own, and shouldn't he have the rights to do whatever he wants to it?

and on BCG how is it theirs? a game is a game, doesnt matter who does it (usually) its not like joe public can reverse engineer no-cd cracks and what not.

My view is, once that person has put it on a tracker to share, its not his/hers anymore, its also not the trackers, the members can do what they want with it (in sharing terms, on other trackers), its probably slightly different on a movie tracker, as the uploader sometimes puts some work into it, but i still wouldnt let them delete the shit from the tracker, once its up its up, only ones that can delete it are the staff.

and tbh, i dont give a crap if you think that is fair or not lol

and its usually whiney little twonks that go and delete all their uploads because they have had a little run in with the staff, thats their problem really.

Quarterquack
04-07-2010, 09:03 PM
and tbh, i dont give a crap if you think that is fair or not lol

Wasn't saying you should, really.

I think we won't see eye to eye on this one, because I feel like the uploader takes a risk (more so than most, not all, people on a torrent tracker) to make the content available; and for someone who takes such a risk, I feel they should be allowed to take down whatever they please (as long as they uploaded it, of course). Whether for security reasons or for whiny-bitch-doesnt-like-the-tracker-anymore causes.

That whole security issue for the uploader is still an issue on HDBits, on What.CD, and on every tracker I can think of.

P.S. I'm not saying let your uploaders delete their torrents (I'd be pissed if you did, I love BCG as a great repository, and I don't want tards ruining that for me, or for anyone else for that matter), your tracker, your choices; my suggestion was aimed more at HDBits, honestly. About the deletions, frankly, I'm pissed, and I'd never do something similar. All I am saying is, I can see why someone would opt for it.

cinephilia
04-07-2010, 09:11 PM

sad times.

This is really not aimed at you, but I'm sick of people using my as a moral ladder. What I say keeps getting stepped on nowadays so that people can prove they have "common sense" or better morals/ideals than I do. It's getting quite annoying, and I should just do away with the whole forum activity thing. Forums in general have turned disgusting.

As for your quote, why wouldn't I be interested in his encoding settings? I'm getting the movie either way, by him or by someone else who got the source and started encoding it. The only thing that would be missed in this case, is a great encoder, who I enjoyed a lot of movies from.

That, and please don't judge me without first seeing my snatchlist.
tale it easy friendo, it was just a simple observation; i said 'the majority of the members of HD trackers'.
you can choose whether or not to include yourself in this majority - that's none of my business.

same here.

Any plausible reasons here?
no sorry, just arbitrary ones :(

stoi
04-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Well with us, I can even remember the 1st one that done it username, and it was 5 years ago lol XXravenXX (yes he is a member of here and yes, he did ask for BCG 2 years ago, and was shocked when I PMed him and told him no bloody chance lol) anyway he deleted 350 torrents, and sent paypal a message saying we were selling games, the 2nd one deleted 500+ torrents and all because of what, because they got a warning for swearing in comments (or something pretty trivial).

Remember as well, this was before the SP nd before we hd 13,000 torrents, i think we had 3000-4000 on, so those 300-500 torrents were a big hit to our collection.

But just imagine if bam, peugot, blitz took a huff on BCG 50-80% of our torrents would be gone lol

and btw security is a crap excuse, if they are too scared dont do it in the first place.

Artemis
04-07-2010, 10:14 PM

yea umm just to let you know i made that 1080p iLL hybrid. actually i did them for all 3, well DON is making the 3rd. so i did contribute much more than just encodes.

but the lulz is that this is on this site. so fucking funny how i delete my stuff and throw a fit you people all over the web have to know about it. that 720p of esir is from a SkyHD Source, so it sucks. get the new one from me if its re uploaded or wait for DON's encode. just lulz its on here hahahaha. Peace Out

I thought you had got all precious & pissy and thrown all of your toys out of the cot ? If your going to fuck off do a good job and actually leave :blink:

mrnobody
04-08-2010, 01:09 AM
when someone deletes all torrents they have ever uploaded and given that the said person has uploaded a fair share, they're messing up with whole lot active seeders and leechers in those torrents. The uploader is literally asking to be cursed at lol

F4LSE
04-08-2010, 05:33 AM
exiting stage left with some style... i like it

The_Martinator
04-08-2010, 06:31 AM
Forget tracker wars, release group wars are the new thing. :P

Lovestoned
04-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Internet - srs bsns

Disme
04-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Oh dear God, first Wheelmods, ScT and some 'fluffy' tracker and now HDBits ...

My life is shattered, might as well kill myself!

MiNiMAL
04-08-2010, 09:54 AM
ahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

waeldiab
04-08-2010, 02:57 PM
he remove all he's torrent so what ? HDbits will not go down because of him. he just STUPID

hotshot6473
04-08-2010, 03:24 PM
He was gonna get banned sooner or later cause of his behavior. He just gave staff a really good reason to ban him

wltan
04-08-2010, 03:28 PM
poor him

TONiC
04-08-2010, 03:47 PM
I want to know how many people have gone to their IRC pretending to be him to get the account re-enabled.

waeldiab
04-08-2010, 04:00 PM
He was gonna get banned sooner or later cause of his behavior. He just gave staff a really good reason to ban him

that's true

waeldiab
04-10-2010, 07:13 PM
btw, he come back again

JDilla87

whiteboy
04-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Whats worse is that the OP felt the need to post this here.

lucaslee
04-11-2010, 02:16 AM
what a poor guy:(

Jollanda
04-11-2010, 09:24 PM
The staff will take care of that

merwais
04-11-2010, 11:26 PM
JDilla87 is stupid.

I recommend HDbits to share JDilla87 ip address to other BitTorrent trackers, so they demote/ban him from other trackers also.

This will stop his foolish misbehavior and teach him a nice lesson!

whiteboy
04-12-2010, 01:14 AM
JDilla87 is stupid.

I recommend HDbits to share JDilla87 ip address to other BitTorrent trackers, so they demote/ban him from other trackers also.

Not likely, hes already back on the site reuploading his stuff. Don't agree with what he did but he brought quite a bit of encodes to the site so I think its better with him.

N2bnfunn
04-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Well come on you don't think they don't have back ups? Yeah right they will just come right back...

IdolEyes787
04-12-2010, 02:09 AM
JDilla87 is stupid.

Not likely, hes already back on the site reuploading his stuff. Don't agree with what he did but he brought quite a bit of encodes to the site so I think its better with him.

Glad you've ( and the staff of that site) got your priorities straight .:ermm:

cinephilia
04-12-2010, 07:19 AM
idoleyes is a gay blackman but i forgive him for being a good encoder.

IdolEyes787
04-12-2010, 11:53 AM
I wasn't aware that you needed to be forgiven for being either gay or black.:unsure:

freak12345
04-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Ban america, yeah right lol

that explains it... i thought this guy is some kind of genius hacker of sorts...
he's just a spoiled brat given too much power by the site... i feel sorry for HDbits...

predateur
04-12-2010, 03:54 PM
maybe another user hacked jdilla87 account and jdilla87 is just a victim :)
since he is back to the site now ...

hotshot6473
04-12-2010, 03:56 PM
no he went to the support chan and begged and pleaded for his account back. The site has changed to longer allow normal users to delete torrents. So nothing like this will happen again

whiteboy
04-13-2010, 01:19 AM

Glad you've ( and the staff of that site) got your priorities straight .:ermm:
My priorities?? This is all trivial nonsense. I go to hdbits to download movies, which he puts out a lot of. I could care less if the encoders are fighting in the forums. As long as the movies are there I'm happy.

So in that case another encoder is a good thing.

IdolEyes787
04-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Movies are trivial nonsense,especially ones you are getting for free and your greatest concern is apparently about if they are "shiny" enough for you or not.On the other hand how people conduct themselves isn't trivial.
Even on the internet.Even on stupid forums.
Sorry you fail to see that.

AdrianPhoto
04-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Attacked?

whiteboy
04-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Movies are trivial nonsense,especially ones you are getting for free and your greatest concern is apparently about if they are "shiny" enough for you or not.On the other hand how people conduct themselves isn't trivial.
Even on the internet.Even on stupid forums.
Sorry you fail to see that.
Gimme a break guy, I think all the time you spend here has got you to caught up in all the e-drama. FYI, this isn't real life. I agree people that act like douches online are lame.

But in the long run I could care less, its the internet. And yes I do go to torrent sites to get my "shiny" new movies.

Are you a member of said sites to study the habits of their members?? I hope not, so I'm not really sure what your trying to say here. If I don't read the nonsense posts in the forum I have no idea the drama is actually even going on.

I don't download a release because of what type of person the encoder is online, or in real life for that matter. I could care less if he is the scum of the earth, I never have to meet him so all is well.;)

IdolEyes787
04-13-2010, 03:08 PM
I don't download a release because of what type of person the encoder is online, or in real life for that matter. I could care less if he is the scum of the earth, I never have to meet him so all is well.;)

I don't believe you just said that but obviously no use arguing the point ,although I might refer you to the writings of Martin Niemöller about the dangers of blind self-interest and political apathy .

McBride
04-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Just 65 torrents? Too bad.

Daniel_30
04-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Oh my God, for the first time I hear that there are people who were able to hacked the Tracker and delete files from it ... It is really a genius ROFL

waeldiab
04-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh my God, for the first time I hear that there are people who were able to hacked the Tracker and delete files from it ... It is really a genius ROFL

anyone can delete what he upload its very easy.its not hack

predateur
04-25-2010, 06:22 PM

anyone can delete what he upload its very easy.its not hack

lol , a seriouse men here

kooltilldend
04-26-2010, 06:35 AM
mehh no biggie...the worst part of the lot is that the moron lost his account

the torrents I'm sure will be back eventually anyways

Quarterquack
04-27-2010, 09:19 AM
in private tracker ...
he is very bad guy....
i think.. ^^

I like this guy, can we keep him? Can we? Huh, can we please keep him, Cabalo/Rart/TrueSounds/Skiz?

Cabalo
04-27-2010, 12:10 PM
in private tracker ...
he is very bad guy....
i think.. ^^

I like this guy, can we keep him? Can we? Huh, can we please keep him, Cabalo/Rart/TrueSounds/Skiz?
With such quality posting, I can't see why not.
Fits like a glove.

anon
04-27-2010, 06:25 PM

It seems to be hard to make 20 useful posts nowadays. Let's see what his next move is upon gaining access to the invite areas (if that ever happens) :lol: