PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] CHDBits

mindlock
04-08-2010, 01:01 AM
Anybody out there that has an invite to CHDBits? I've been trying to get on this site for six months and having no luck.

IdolEyes787
04-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Just a suggestion ,you probably should either make a request or attempt a trade not do both.
Considering your previous posts are variations of "waiting for the blu-ray" or "awesome guide"( translation I'm going to contribute as little as possible to this stupid site ,get what I want and then blow this popsicle stand post-haste) I can understand up to this point why you haven't had any luck.

mindlock
04-08-2010, 02:35 AM
Just a suggestion ,you probably should either make a request or attempt a trade not do both.
Considering your previous posts are variations of "waiting for the blu-ray" or "awesome guide"( translation I'm going to contribute as little as possible to this stupid site ,get what I want and then blow this popsicle stand post-haste) I can understand up to this point why you haven't had any luck.

LOL.....wut? I love when people try to judge you when they truly know nothing about you. Your reply to my request is offensive, truly is. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 40 years old, married, two kids, three-and-half-year old son, and an 18-month old daughter. My son has Autism. Every day is challenging for my wife and I to care for him. I download movies to watch at night and to escape the reality of my life. It's a chance to unwind, not have to think about the next day and the challenges that await us. I'm sorry that I don't have the luxury to post long messages in the forums and post tutorials. I just frankly don't have the time. My kids are my life. I also work full-time trying to support them. You, on the other hand, seem to have all day to investigate my posts and do research on me. That's cool. I'm glad you have that time. I wish I did. I'm jealous of you. You live a great life. :)

Quarterquack
04-08-2010, 03:23 AM
I download movies ... to escape the reality of my life.

You realize that's not really healthy thinking that way, right? Your kid's autistic, sucks. Care for him, but don't make your life revolve around him. I worked in a disabled kids centre for a few months, I always noticed the healthiest kids were usually the ones whose families cared, but weren't obsessed with making them the focus of their entire life.

Take care of your kid. Don't ruin your own life. It's not that hard. Treat him like every other kid, but make sure to keep him away from harm more often than not. Nowadays there's jobs everywhere for "people" to earn a living in, and before you know it, your kid will be old enough to sustain himself, and will know enough to stay alive all on his own. Stop stressing.

As for CHDBits, I'll cut you some slack right now. Dig deep into your pockets, find 10$, go to astraweb.com, and subscribe to their service. You will never need another HD tracker, ever again. This, I promise you.

Polarbear
04-08-2010, 10:12 AM

LOL.....wut? I love when people try to judge you when they truly know nothing about you. Your reply to my request is offensive, truly is. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 40 years old, married, two kids, three-and-half-year old son, and an 18-month old daughter. My son has Autism. Every day is challenging for my wife and I to care for him. I download movies to watch at night and to escape the reality of my life. It's a chance to unwind, not have to think about the next day and the challenges that await us. I'm sorry that I don't have the luxury to post long messages in the forums and post tutorials. I just frankly don't have the time. My kids are my life. I also work full-time trying to support them. You, on the other hand, seem to have all day to investigate my posts and do research on me. That's cool. I'm glad you have that time. I wish I did. I'm jealous of you. You live a great life. :)

How does that change the facts that IdolEyes mentioned? You're a trader who asks for free invites in the giveaway section. You chose the quick and dirty way for reasons one may understand. Now you gotta stick with it.

Traders have to pay for invites. They usually don't get them for free.

IdolEyes787
04-08-2010, 12:34 PM

Look me in the cyber-face and tell me what I said wasn't totally true.You basically just said the same thing yourself.
While my reply may be offensive( my apologies) I fail to see any part in which I am judging you.Your post of the other hand is full of both judgments and intentional offense.:ermm:

mindlock
04-08-2010, 12:38 PM

How does that change the facts that IdolEyes mentioned? You're a trader who asks for free invites in the giveaway section. You chose the quick and dirty way for reasons one may understand. Now you gotta stick with it.

Traders have to pay for invites. They usually don't get them for free.

LOL....wut? I'm sorry. I didn't realize that once I posted in the trader section I was labeled a "trader" and I can't ask for an invite in the giveaway section. I'm a new to this forum and didn't know the proper way to do things. I guess I'll never get that CHDBits invite now. I dunno. I didn't know there was a rift between people that post in the trader section and people who post in the giveaway section, or more importantly, do both. I thought that this section of the forums was titled giveaway, but there's a lot more to it. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I didn't know before, but now I know. Once you know, you know, if you know what I mean. :ermm:

anonymous0711
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Just for the record its not really a rift and not all ppl will refuse you an invite because you have traded or attempted to trade many ppl just refrain from doing so because they do not wish to GIVE you something that you might just go and trade away to someone they might not have approved having their invite. Also you have to consider that almost all(every tracker i have seen i'm sure there might be exceptions) specifically state that trading is against their rules and if a user is caught trading in some cases not only will that user be banned but the person who invited them might also be banned or at least lose their invite priviledges. How would you like to lose your account or invite priviledges because someone you decided to be kind to decided to trade away the account without care?
I am truly sorry that your family life isnt ideal and i hope you get what you are searching for i just thought i could try and explain why you were labelled as you were and why this happened.

What exactly is so special about CHDbits that you have wanted it for so long anyways if you dont mind me asking?

mindlock
04-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Just for the record its not really a rift and not all ppl will refuse you an invite because you have traded or attempted to trade many ppl just refrain from doing so because they do not wish to GIVE you something that you might just go and trade away to someone they might not have approved having their invite. Also you have to consider that almost all(every tracker i have seen i'm sure there might be exceptions) specifically state that trading is against their rules and if a user is caught trading in some cases not only will that user be banned but the person who invited them might also be banned or at least lose their invite priviledges. How would you like to lose your account or invite priviledges because someone you decided to be kind to decided to trade away the account without care?
I am truly sorry that your family life isnt ideal and i hope you get what you are searching for i just thought i could try and explain why you were labelled as you were and why this happened.

What exactly is so special about CHDbits that you have wanted it for so long anyways if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks for the explanation. I read how to give a proper invite away and ask for one, but unfortunately I didn't find a thread about the way trading/giveaway works here in the forums. I actually posted something in the giveaway section to try to restore my name here in good standing.

I want an invite to CHDbits because I'm into blurays. I have a bluray burner and CHDbits is one of the few sites that get new blurays faster than most trackers. Most full-blurays originate from that tracker. I wanna to get on there so bad......thanks for the info and taking the time to help a newbie....

anonymous0711
04-08-2010, 01:00 PM
We have all been there it is unfortunate that your FST experience has started off badly but hopefully you can restore your name if you continue to stay away from trading and stay active :D

l33tpirata13
04-08-2010, 01:18 PM
I download movies ... to escape the reality of my life.

You realize that's not really healthy thinking that way, right? Your kid's autistic, sucks. Care for him, but don't make your life revolve around him. I worked in a disabled kids centre for a few months, I always noticed the healthiest kids were usually the ones whose families cared, but weren't obsessed with making them the focus of their entire life.

Take care of your kid. Don't ruin your own life. It's not that hard. Treat him like every other kid, but make sure to keep him away from harm more often than not. Nowadays there's jobs everywhere for "people" to earn a living in, and before you know it, your kid will be old enough to sustain himself, and will know enough to stay alive all on his own. Stop stressing.

As for CHDBits, I'll cut you some slack right now. Dig deep into your pockets, find 10$, go to astraweb.com, and subscribe to their service. You will never need another HD tracker, ever again. This, I promise you.

damn nice insight.....

mindlock
04-08-2010, 01:20 PM
you realize that's not really healthy thinking that way, right? Your kid's autistic, sucks. Care for him, but don't make your life revolve around him. I worked in a disabled kids centre for a few months, i always noticed the healthiest kids were usually the ones whose families cared, but weren't obsessed with making them the focus of their entire life.

As for chdbits, i'll cut you some slack right now. Dig deep into your pockets, find 10$, go to astraweb.com, and subscribe to their service. You will never need another hd tracker, ever again. This, i promise you.

damn nice insight.....

+1

FreeCandy
04-08-2010, 01:29 PM

:lol:
Do not put your kids in tracker request.
That is just to stupid, for 40 year old man.

mindlock
04-08-2010, 10:52 PM
With all that said, does anybody still have an extra CHDbits invite?

jimbobc
04-09-2010, 12:53 AM
mindlock, I don't have an invite, just provide some info.

CHDbits used to give out invites quite casually, but has since raised the "price" of their invites significantly. Right now, 50,000 bonus points for one invite. I have a friend, seeding 5T in about a month at CHDbits, and only collected less than 20,000 points.

Another piece of info, HDChina is the better blueray source, better than CHDbits. They have allegedly the second largest blue ray collection among HD trackers, and have their own release group called WIKI. I would say going after HDChina is more worthy than going after CHDbits.

BiGUPLOADER
04-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Unfortenately I Had An Invite There and its Removed Now when i get one i'll send it to you and BTW i Don't Care if you were Gone to Trade Section as you said you're new here and you really deserve an invite with your Hard Life i understand you and please Don't Lost Hope in you and your familly and just try your luck again and again and Believe in YourSelf and don't mix your REAL Important Life with this Virtual Movie Tracker Life because there is no an important than your familly and the Reality because Trackers Movies Music are Not a life.

mindlock
04-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Unfortenately I Had An Invite There and its Removed Now when i get one i'll send it to you and BTW i Don't Care if you were Gone to Trade Section as you said you're new here and you really deserve an invite with your Hard Life i understand you and please Don't Lost Hope in you and your familly and just try your luck again and again and Believe in YourSelf and don't mix your REAL Important Life with this Virtual Movie Tracker Life because there is no an important than your familly and the Reality because Trackers Movies Music are Not a life.

Thanks, Biguploader.....looking forward to it....

wltan
04-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Thanks, Biguploader.....looking forward to it....

believe me I will help you on CHD

BiGUPLOADER
04-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks For Your Support WiTAN.

tufu1019
04-10-2010, 02:12 PM
To wltan:
A promise is a promise.
I'll apologize if I'm wrong about what I'm going to say about you.
I just can't feel comfortable with what you say.
If you have an invite of CHD why not just sent him. If you need some time to build your points you can say. Or you can get an invite from your friends, that's fine. But "I will help you on CHD"?
Just as your signature said, you have only HDChina, and actually I can
find your ID in HDC but not in CHD or even HDStar,unless you use another ID.
Also you said you have a slow connection which I think is right judging from your record in HDC 150G upload in half year. For a HD tracker I can't say its good. And you also said,"IPT need very very fast speed' I think it's definitely wrong unless you have a really slow connection.
That's why I suspect you have invites to CHDBits.

I had sent about 5 invites to CHDBits in this forum.
I just don't want to see you let the OP down.
Proved me wrong and I'll be gald to apologize to you.

BiGUPLOADER
04-29-2010, 10:15 AM
mindlock i find an invite for you Just PM ME YOUR EMAiL.

superjojo
04-29-2010, 10:25 AM
mindlock i find an invite for you Just PM ME YOUR EMAiL.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-90/t-giveaway-chdbits-409050

mindlock
04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
yeah, wtlan got me on there about two weeks ago.....thanks....

puckface
04-29-2010, 02:17 PM
error

BiGUPLOADER
04-30-2010, 03:10 PM
ah OK Thanks To Witan and Congratulations to You.