PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] What.CD

Spamming
04-08-2010, 02:32 AM
here is the deal that my country has been banned from their invites channel so what can i do :( i have prepared for the interview and i have quite a experience about music and i am a music lover and i have heard that What Has an amazing Collection of torrents and an amazing community so i wanted to join ..

if you want to take an interview of me , ask questions , ratio proofs , speedtests , seedbox proof just pm me i would be more than happy to provide them to you guys :)

anon
04-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Spamming may have got you inside BCG via stoi's giveaway, but there are some damn good chances that won't work for What.cd.

xuxoxux
04-08-2010, 11:48 PM
The fastest way into What.CD is their interview, hands down.
http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/

Spamming
04-09-2010, 12:20 AM
Well did you read my post ? xuxoxux i am ready to give an interview i have prepared everything for IT But MY COUNTRY IS BANNED FROM GIVING THE INTERVIEW .. they said if i can get an invite from someone i can be in their community but not by interview .. i have clearly mentioned that and still you are posting link to interview ?

pone44
04-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Op, If your country is banned from the interview channel, wouldn't it also be banned on the site itself?

jimbobc
04-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Op, If your country is banned from the interview channel, wouldn't it also be banned on the site itself?

I don't think so. I believe there are only 2 countries (maybe more) are banned from What: Pakistan and Thailand, but there are quite a few countries (around 10) are banned from the interview IRC channel.

Spamming
04-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Yes thats the case and they said if i can get an invite i can join the site freely and there would be no restrictions but they cannot take my interview because of some people it spoils the dream of others :(

anon
04-09-2010, 11:55 AM

No, as far as I know country bans only apply to the IRC invite channel.

Spamming
04-09-2010, 06:18 PM
He is right the countries are only banned from IRC not from the site ..

can anyone really help me out over here ?

BiGUPLOADER
04-09-2010, 11:11 PM
What.CD,BiTMETV,BiTME,REVOTT,HDBits,SDBits Staff Are So HARD Espescially What.CD They Like Banning Members for AnyReason and they do this all the time so Be Careful of anything to do there.

snagit
04-09-2010, 11:21 PM
He is right the countries are only banned from IRC not from the site ..

can anyone really help me out over here ?

I really think that it won't be easy at all for you. Maybe if you had more posts and were known about the place, you would've been able to obtain an invite, but right now it doesn't look possible.

Sorry. :dabs:

Spamming
04-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Well giving it a sho wont hurt right :) and yea i know i am new here :(

Spamming
04-15-2010, 12:49 PM
Bump

Spamming
05-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Bump

capo
05-19-2010, 03:16 PM
u can ask for waffles i think its like what cd ?

IdolEyes787
05-19-2010, 03:20 PM

Add to that the fact that since you gained access to the invite section your entire contribution to this site has been this request thread and thanking stoi twice in his BCG Easter giveaway.:pinch:

Cabalo
05-19-2010, 04:27 PM

Add to that the fact that since you gained access to the invite section your entire contribution to this site has been this request thread and thanking stoi twice in his BCG Easter giveaway.:pinch:
He didn't think about that when he made crap spam to reach 20 posts, and then assume everyone would be willing to invite him.
FYI, I have what.cd invites, and I'm not going to invite you because I think your contribution to this board has been nothing more than spam and invite begging. Don't bother PMing me, as I will not reply, concerning this matter.
There you have it.

anon
05-19-2010, 04:44 PM
He didn't think about that when he made crap spam to reach 20 posts, and then assume everyone would be willing to invite him.

In short, his nickname says it all.

AdrianPhoto
05-19-2010, 10:58 PM
I suggest going to the Waffles' interview IRC channel, you might have some luck there.

dandraesley
05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
@adrianphoto, Waffles has interview channel?. Is it true or fact? :whistling.

elbuitre
05-20-2010, 11:12 AM
@adrianphoto, Waffles has interview channel?. Is it true or fact? :whistling.

yeah i was wondering about that, i'm on waffles but all channels on IRC i can find are members only and the flac chan :S

AdrianPhoto
05-20-2010, 08:26 PM
No Waffles doesn't have IRC channel for interviews
BTW, it's just a way to say "we tell them to go and find a hotter place." Arthur Eddington

dandraesley
05-21-2010, 11:00 AM
:frusty: I guess I'm too serious :D