PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Bitme.org

anonymous0711
04-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Yes i know this is a popular and rarely fulfilled request but i was really hoping that someone could possibly spare me an invite to bitme. Please believe me when i say i am not at all interested in the so-called "l33tness" of the tracker i am simply hoping to take advantage of what i have been told by many is far and away the best e-learning tracker on the net.
I have tried several open registration sites and have a friend with a bitspyder account and when looking for even some of the very basic textbooks and other study materials i have had considerable trouble. I was hoping that bitme would give me access not only now but in the future as i have several year of school and research left even after i have completed my undergraduate education.
I understand that many reading this will be skeptical and reluctant to give me an invite and i understand this but i figured this was worth a shot.
Please do not assume i am doing this for the wrong reasons and i will be more than happy to answer any and all questions about why i want to be a part of this site, my torrenting history, what i plan on using this site for etc.

To answer several questions that i expect early on i will start here
1) yes i can provide speedtests,ratio proofs, and even profile links to any and even every site i am a part of if this is what it takes to convince you
2) No i have never traded nor do i even plan to because this is the only site i have wish to get into and havent been able to without resorting to trading
3) No i do not know that bitme will have everything or even anything i am looking for but i am hoping and what i do know is that with the selection and variety that i understand it offers i will find many things that i can use as well as the many friends i associate with at my school which i am hoping to help with my involvement
4) No i do not know how hard seeding is on this tracker what i can say is that i seed 24/7 have a decently fast connection and will make every effort within my power to maintain a good ratio and be a contributing member to the tracker.
5) yes i have tried several other sites and while i have found some things that i am using i was hoping access to this tracker would expand what i had access to and hopefully help me in school for years to come

any other questions can be asked here or through pm i am open to anything within reason.
Thank you all for your time and consideration

Polarbear
04-08-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm not a member at BitMe, so I can't personally help you. All I can say that I'd trust you with an invite because I read your posts and you seem to be a decent fellow.

So I recommend anonymous0711 to everyone who's looking for a good invitee.

In other words: Give this guy a BitMe invite!

I hardly read this section and usually don't vouch for people. So please don't dissapoint me and your inviter, anonymous0711.

I'm confident that you'll get what you're looking for.

darkside2
04-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Nice request from you anonymous0711 ... I really don't have any invite ATM , bit I'll consider you when I get some .

anonymous0711
04-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks both of you for your support i truly appreciate it, hopefully others will feel the same way and i will be able to get the invite :D

Glitterstep
04-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Here's what i know. Hang around the Bitme irc for sometime(They do invite members from there) :)

Bitme -
irc.bitme.org
#bitme

anonymous0711
04-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Thanks to a very generous user i was able to get in :D
I would like to thank all of you for your support especially the kind soul who invited me and another user who was pming me in regards to giving me an invite right before i actually got it!
Anyways thank you for brightening my day and helping me more than you know!

thread closed