PDA

View Full Version : iTS axx + mail

cs101
04-09-2010, 12:19 PM
I am available with a iTS axx + mail, with some upload taffic in it, looking for FTN invite only.

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
I guess this pretty much qualified as a total waste of everyone's time then.

I require an iTS invite or axx and have a good combination of trackers to offer. PM me for more details.

Btw when you say not entertained does that mean no music or light banter or just no h'oeuvres?
And before you get all huffy and call me an idiot please refer to the quote and see that I'm not the intellect to be wasting my time trading for something and then trading it away a month later only to waste my time getting something else I will probably not like to only trade that one away too.

PS iTS is ratioless but you already knew that didn't you?

Shlesers
04-09-2010, 01:59 PM
How you can buffer ratio free tracker? :huh:

cs101
04-09-2010, 02:27 PM
I guess this pretty much qualified as a total waste of everyone's time then.

I require an iTS invite or axx and have a good combination of trackers to offer. PM me for more details.

I have just closed that request thread, I am now available with iTs , thanks for reminding me idoleyes

Btw when you say not entertained does that mean no music or light banter or just no h'oeuvres?

Low lvl offers not being entertained means, they will not be given any importance.

And before you get all huffy and call me an idiot please refer to the quote and see that I'm not the intellect to be wasting my time trading for something and then trading it away a month later only to waste my time getting something else I will probably not like to only trade that one away too.

absolutely not my mate, I am not an idiot so that I call you an idiot , as I am well aware you are very nice person, (this statement is free from e-dick suck + asslicking)

PS iTS is ratioless but you already knew that didn't
you?

How you can buffer ratio free tracker? :huh:

for both of above questions, Yes I am aware that iTS is a ratio free, and perhaps I used "buffer" as wrong terminology to define it, I should have been said , It has a decent upload/down traffic instead.

thanks for corrections mates.

cinephilia
04-09-2010, 06:24 PM
those interested should PM only with good offers. low level offers will not be entertained.
i guess that mean you're just after levels and couldn't care much about content.

cs101
04-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Well I don't care answering to the one who just spam to increase his post counts, and what do meant to say shall I trade iTS with a demonoid invite ?

Hombre
04-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Well I don't care answering to the one who just spam to increase his post counts, and what do meant to say shall I trade iTS with a demonoid invite ?
demonoid is much better, i would not trade.

X-Files
04-09-2010, 07:09 PM

+1 :lol::lol::lol:

cs101
04-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Demonoid has no match, yea

cinephilia
04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Well I don't care answering to the one who just spam to increase his post counts
it's blatant you avoided my question because you're too ashamed to admit the truth.
not a reason to take offense though :rolleyes:

cs101
04-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Well I don't care answering to the one who just spam to increase his post counts
it's blatant you avoided my question because you're too ashamed to admit the truth.
not a reason to take offense though :rolleyes:

No I have not avoided your question but you are too reluctant to spam my trade thread again and again also you didn't answer me that you want me to trade iTS axx with a demonoid invite? its a simple question.

cinephilia
04-10-2010, 12:13 PM
demonoid is kinda easy to get in so there would be no point in trading your iTS invite for a demonoid invite.
but saying "PM only with good offers" means you're not after something particular and just want a rare tracker to fill out your collection.

cs101
04-10-2010, 12:35 PM
demonoid is kinda easy to get in so there would be no point in trading your iTS invite for a demonoid invite.
but saying "PM only with good offers" means you're not after something particular and just want a rare tracker to fill out your collection.

Now I agree with you completely on this statement, perhaps you are right I might have mentioned my particular choice in the topic. I am not a collector and I only have few dedicated trackers to fulfill my torrenting needs and I am active on them and use them, contents are of far more importance to me then level of a particular tracker.

cinephilia
04-10-2010, 01:22 PM
glad you got it.
trading is probably the easiest way to get into some trackers and i don't see the harm as long as you want them for what they can bring you.
well, i just don't understand why most of the traders take this whole thing as a game, like it was pokemon cards.

cs101
04-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Bump only serious person should contact, Vr6trubo has already wasted enough of my and waeldaib's time yesterday.

cs101
04-13-2010, 11:31 AM
Bump

Cabalo
04-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Bump only serious person should contact, Vr6trubo has already wasted enough of my and waeldaib's time yesterday.
He won't be wasting anyone else's time from now on...

cs101
04-13-2010, 04:54 PM
He won't be wasting anyone else's time from now on...

he passed away ? :cry:

cs101
04-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Bump I am looking for FTN invite only

Account trade completed , I love FST :)