This is what I'm up against.

The Invisible Woman.

anon
04-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Where, where? :badrod:

chalice
04-28-2010, 11:26 PM
But seriously,

Anon, as an (unfortunate) old timer in this lounge, I'd be interested in reading your reasoning for instigating this thread in this place at this time at this juncture in this climate things being what they are now.

anon
04-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Anon, as an (unfortunate) old timer in this lounge

Not that I know of. I remember two years ago I didn't even know what FST was, until someone linked to the WTAW thread in my forum. I then began lurking this place from time to time, to check what's up, but it was mostly the BT section, and always as a guest.

So is that a joke related to my nickname or something? :unsure:

chalice
04-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Anon, as an (unfortunate) old timer in this lounge

Not that I know of. I remember two years ago I didn't even know what FST was, until someone linked to the WTAW thread in my forum. I then began lurking this place from time to time, to check what's up, but it was mostly the BT section, and always as a guest.

So is that a joke related to my nickname or something? :unsure:

If this be the case...

Why be so surprised as regards my attitude? You must be painfully aware of the bittard section. Gladly, I'm not, so much.

Still, did you expect to plumb these depths and not encounter moi? I don't exceed my boundaries and I expect other morsels not to exceed theirs.

Got any scars?

Quarterquack
04-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Got any scars?

Even though you weren't speaking to me, I thought this was a valid in to this conversation.

Got a biggie on my right forearm: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1880/image024c.jpg

The girl keeps telling me it looks like an upside-down cat spirit. Girls and their dead furry animals. :whistling

chalice
04-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Got any scars?

Even though you weren't speaking to me, I thought this was a valid in to this conversation.

Got a biggie on my right forearm: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1880/image024c.jpg

The girl keeps telling me it looks like an upside-down cat spirit. Girls and their dead furry animals. :whistling

Wouldn't the world have been a lot simpler if you just hadn't taken the time out of your otherwise complicated life to deconstruct your cleverness for us for just one fucking second instead of being a smarmy fucking cunt for once in your smug little fucking life, like?

Eh, mate?

chalice
04-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Hai thenk yew.

chalice
04-29-2010, 12:30 AM
I await his poorly-concieved-nomatculture's poorly delivered rebuke with boredom and fervour, like.

Quarterquack
04-29-2010, 01:05 AM
Thanks, I think my scar looks badass, too. Biker style. From the way you talk I could easily surmise that you have a lot of similar scars, or do you usually behave normally, save for when you're online? :)

chalice
04-29-2010, 01:06 AM
You loves me. You knows it.

:smilie4:

dandraesley
04-29-2010, 07:09 AM
What kind of love is it, chalice?. ;)

BTW, I've got one scar too. But not too obvious cause of it's placed behind my left arm.

Its come from bike-falling when i was kid. :(

QPD
04-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Anon, now I understand you...just a few days out and lots of pages to read...
Chalice kept this place warm for me.

anon
04-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Still, did you expect to plumb these depths and not encounter moi? I don't exceed my boundaries and I expect other morsels not to exceed theirs.

I expected this to be like v1 of the same thread. Unfortunately, QPD so happened to create it in the Lounge. :O

chalice
04-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Thanks, I think my scar looks badass, too. Biker style. From the way you talk I could easily surmise that you have a lot of similar scars, or do you usually behave normally, save for when you're online? :)

Hectually, I only threw in the scars thing as a reference to Jaws. But, hey, you knewed that, I'd like to think.

Uncannily I do sport a physical deformity somewhat correspondent to yours. Only mines is better, obviousement. I was the victim of a gravitational attack which compelled me to fall groundwards at a speed. Me elbow got scuppered in the melee between me and the laws of physics.

I beep going through airports. True story.

I've got other intriguing scars. But those are stories for another day.

QPD
04-29-2010, 02:13 PM

Hectually, I only threw in the scars thing as a reference to Jaws. But, hey, you knewed that, I'd like to think.

Uncannily I do sport a physical deformity somewhat correspondent to yours. Only mines is better, obviousement. I was the victim of a gravitational attack which compelled me to fall groundwards at a speed. Me elbow got scuppered in the melee between me and the laws of physics.

You must have severely hit your head too on that fall!:01:

chalice
04-29-2010, 06:17 PM

You must have severely hit your head too on that fall!:01:

Holy fucking fuck.

Is that all you've got to say? Is it?

You're a little bit remedial, aren't you.

Once again my original point does headspins, you fucking monkey.

QPD
04-29-2010, 07:58 PM
I am already immune to you chalice...
Go masturbate someone else.

chalice
04-29-2010, 08:04 PM
If you were immune to me, you wouldn't feel the compulsion to ineptly respond to me.

I'll just hover while that concept sinks in for you. :hover: :hover:

Got that? Good. Now, how will you ignore me next?

TraLaLa
05-01-2010, 08:26 PM
get a room u2

PancakeWaffles
05-02-2010, 04:36 AM
This is their room, you just entered it.

Quarterquack
05-02-2010, 09:14 PM
This is their room, you just entered it.

Speaking of entrance, I was watching a TV show today where a guy was holding a shotgun, had a friend unlock the door, then he rushed into the place with the shotgun. I thought it was retarded considering shotguns are used primarily to blow doors open.

Kind of a side note, but the world's intelligence/logic is degenerating. Saddening.

Chief_Garbonzo
05-03-2010, 05:07 PM
good morning my warriors! How is everyone doing?! So I just got back in town, had a very nice trip around Northern Cali for my birthday! =) Got to goto a Fry's and get a media player server too, and it even plays .mkv!! WooHoo!! Anyhow, I stood under a Frosty tangerine Nacho cloud this last weekend and didn't get struck by a lightning bolt. :-/ I'm gonna keep standing there and hoping! :P So my development team is on the final stages of the bio-molecular Totally Terrific device. Bolt to be produced soon. Which of my warriors besides ringhunter listens to the uhn tiss, uhn tiss, uhn tiss, uhn tiss?! :D

I just remembered something else I like to collect... Unique designer USB flash drives!!! There are some very cool & rare flash drives out there! Anyone have any cool unique USB flash drives they wanna tell me about???! :P

QPD
05-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Anyone have any cool unique USB flash drives they wanna tell me about???! :P

I have a 8 mb flash drive, with 2 partitions!:01:

anon
05-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Until yesterday I had a "vanilla" flashdrive... but it stopped working for some reason. The only thing that may have broken it is having plugged it in a cafe PC that recognized it as "unknown device" and then didn't even show that afterwards... I'm clueless. :dabs:

QPD
05-03-2010, 05:20 PM
throw it away!

anon
05-03-2010, 06:02 PM
No way... I'll see if I can get it to be repaired. First my "MP5 player" dies, now this... I'm running out of portable storage. :dabs:

Quarterquack
05-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Anyone have any cool unique USB flash drives they wanna tell me about???! :P

I just finally placed an order for a dog tag/USB flash drive hybrid. Going to go to my friend who does laser imprinting and get him to make me a real dog tag so I can wear both at the same time. Will take pictures (and blur out my name) when it gets here (is set up). :)

Skiz
05-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Kind of a side note, but the world's intelligence/logic is degenerating. Saddening.

Does that include people who surmise "shotguns are used primarily to blow doors open"?

cinephilia
05-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Got to goto a Fry's and get a media player server too, and it even plays .mkv!! WooHoo!!
oh my, what an exciting life you lead.

Chief_Garbonzo
05-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Got to goto a Fry's and get a media player server too, and it even plays .mkv!! WooHoo!!

If that's sarcasm, it flew over my head :P

I've been looking for a media server for awhile now, and it's not really in me & the mrs budget at the moment, so being that it was my birthday it was a perfect excuse to get it :D

Plus, it's always exciting to 'get away'. Been working almost 50 hr work weeks trying to save money on the side for our wedding later this year.

cinephilia - tell me something about you..! :happy: tell me something no one on this forum would know about you!! :lol:

chalice
05-03-2010, 10:02 PM

I've been looking for a media server for awhile now, and it's not really in me & the mrs budget at the moment, so being that it was my birthday it was a perfect excuse to get it :D

Plus, it's always exciting to 'get away'. Been working almost 50 hr work weeks trying to save money on the side for our wedding later this year.

cinephilia - tell me something about you..! :happy: tell me something no one on this forum would know about you!! :lol:

cinephilia is saying sumfink about hisself. He's saying that he's naturally reactive against spastics who find it amusingly idiosyncratic to post wank and happen to mention food at the same time, you fucking monkey.

Avec croutons.

Quarterquack
05-03-2010, 10:13 PM

Does that include people who surmise "shotguns are used primarily to blow doors open"?

You do know that the average shotgun slug is more than capable of blowing truck wheels apart, let alone blowing a lock away, right? In a military environment any given shotgun (take the Remmington 870 for example, since I have one hanging on my wall) will be used to blow open a door, especially if you plan on killing everyone inside, anyways, as was the case with the show. You don't ask your friend to pick away at the lock, especially since most shotgunners out on the field are designated the job of blowing doors apart.

EDIT:

Hattons/Breaching rounds: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaching_round

Detale
05-04-2010, 02:43 AM
Ummm no, the shotgun is used in law enforcement as a "safer" indoor round you see shotgun pellets are less likely to go through the walls and kill little johnny playing PS3 in the Apartment next door. Also they are better at close quarter engagements as you don't aim a shotgun you point one ;) as far as a shotgun slug gooes sure it's a big piece of lead but it doesn't work like that as far as "blowing truck wheels apart" probably not. Too much lead not enough force, you'd be better off with a .50 cal handgun.

Chief_Garbonzo
05-04-2010, 03:33 AM

cinephilia is saying sumfink about hisself. He's saying that he's naturally reactive against spastics who find it amusingly idiosyncratic to post wank and happen to mention food at the same time, you fucking monkey.

Avec croutons.

Your mind is stuck in the deep end. Between your long words and pity insults, you really don't make sense. However, this is the lounge, so anything goes, I'll give yah that. :wacko: So chalice, got any good risotto recipes yah wanna share with the group? :lol: lolz :D

l33tpirata13
05-04-2010, 03:47 AM
http://thumb2.visualizeus.com/thumbs/09/08/02/dinosaur,word,nerd-5bbae79ae8c1175852a546123b41890e_m.jpg

Detale
05-04-2010, 04:04 AM

Avec croutons.

Your mind is stuck in the deep end. Between your long words and pity insults, you really don't make sense. However, this is the lounge, so anything goes, I'll give yah that. :wacko: So chalice, got any good risotto recipes yah wanna share with the group? :lol: lolz :D
Oh you leave him alone. Chav is one of our greatest gems here on FST. The man is asset and his insults are pure genius!

anon
05-04-2010, 01:39 PM

How offensive. :O

Skiz
05-04-2010, 05:24 PM

You do know that the average shotgun slug is more than capable of blowing truck wheels apart, let alone blowing a lock away, right? In a military environment any given shotgun (take the Remmington 870 for example, since I have one hanging on my wall) will be used to blow open a door, especially if you plan on killing everyone inside, anyways, as was the case with the show. You don't ask your friend to pick away at the lock, especially since most shotgunners out on the field are designated the job of blowing doors apart.

EDIT:

I have the Remington 870 as well. The Wingmaster. Amongst others. And I know how to spell it. It's quite a common model and likely the most popular shotgun model ever sold.

I have no beef whatsoever with a shotgun being capable of breaking a door hinge. You don't need to quote me pseudo statistics or post pictures of training exercises. I will however shoot down your blunt statement that "shotguns are used primarily to blow doors open" as complete shit.

I would also ask why your shotgun is hanging on a wall, exposing it to humidity, dust, and oils but it's shirley due to not knowing fuck-all about shotguns.

chalice
05-04-2010, 10:19 PM
I had a shotgun once. It was fantastic. Nobody died, not even a clay approximation of a gaming rat. We all went home and consumed perfectly legitimate Eastern-European offal disguised as lasagna. The next day we all went out and repeated said experiment to similar conclusions.

Shotguns should always be placed in the hands of people like me.

Quarterquack
05-04-2010, 10:26 PM
I would also ask why your shotgun is hanging on a wall, exposing it to humidity, dust, and oils but it's shirley due to not knowing fuck-all about shotguns.

The reason it's on my wall is because I never intend to use it, it's more of a family heirloom so I keep it around in its case (I'm not stupid to put it up on a coat hanger). I was going to give it away but then a few friends told me to keep it, as it's good for security. Apparently intruders are easily warded off by the simple pump action sound.

As for my initial statement, if you're not going to take your shotgun hunting, I'm sure anyone who's served around here would confirm that most squads (ground, that is) will have at least one person with a shotgun on them, and an appropriate slug, just to blow doors open.

P.S. Yeah I spelt it wrong, I'm sorry. Then again, I'm admittedly stupid, as I'm sure you can find me mentioning before somewhere on here. I still have trouble spelling H&K and that's after 2 years of handling an HK416 out on the range.

P.P.S. Express Tactical. Used to be my uncle's who died in the first Iraq war.

Chief_Garbonzo
05-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Oh you leave him alone. Chav is one of our greatest gems here on FST. The man is asset and his insults are pure genius!

Alrite then! I trust yah :cool:

chalice if you wanna insult me, go ahead. ;) If you're an asset here at FST then I suppose it's an honor to be insulted by you!? :P

Disme
05-06-2010, 07:40 AM

I second that, he's truly skilled in the art of flame-poetry.
Respect that or bugger off!

Detale
05-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Flame poetry :lol: His work could also be percieved as Harshist Haiku's, Scumbag sonnet's, or my personal fav A Villainous Villanelle's

Rart
05-07-2010, 01:56 AM
I've never seen so much flippant ass whoring in one place. Well done, you whoreish cunt Chalice.

Detale
05-07-2010, 01:57 AM

EDIT:

I have the Remington 870 as well. The Wingmaster. Amongst others. And I know how to spell it. It's quite a common model and likely the most popular shotgun model ever sold.

I have no beef whatsoever with a shotgun being capable of breaking a door hinge. You don't need to quote me pseudo statistics or post pictures of training exercises. I will however shoot down your blunt statement that "shotguns are used primarily to blow doors open" as complete shit.

I just took some time to read that Wiki and I haven't read such a poor excuse or an informative page in my life. I mean it's such bullshit.

A "slug" is not made for breaching it's made for many purposes the most popular would be hunting and when used for hunting you must get a "rifled" barrel and use a sabot slug to get any kind of accuracy. Now,law enforcement do use slugs but they use them mainly as part of their riot gear and they are usually made of plastic or wood.

Chief_Garbonzo
05-17-2010, 05:32 PM
This thread seems to be lackin' some pizazz! I will post. And yes, chilice you can insult me some more too if yah fancy :D So, since it appears ya'll were talkin' about guns, what exactly does "buckshot" mean in shotgun terms? I have a 4/10 shotgun I love. I also have a 12guage. I haven't shot one in awhile though..

However, I would like to share a gun story with you, that's actually made me some money! I've probably made like 300 bucks so far in the last 10 years, lol. Ok, So when I was a bit younger (like 15 yrs old) I went hunting with my dad. I hadn't shot too many shotguns at that point. We were out pheasant hunting. He told me to run back to the truck, grab the shotgun, and head over on the east bank of this river and shoot the pheasants when he scares them and they all fly up. Well, I didn't know my shotguns yet, and upon returning to my dads truck I grabbed the 10 guage instead :-/ So I went over on the bank and when the birds started flying, I shot, and I went flying! I wasn't ready for the kick. And I never remembered it being that much of a kick. Anyhow, all I could do was scream as I lay on the grown with a seperated shoulder from the kick. We had to goto the emergency room and they pop'd it back in (didn't feel good). OK, now to the money part. To this day from that injury I can now pop my shoulder out and back in, allowing me to bring handcuffs over my head and around front to unlock. So when me and friends were out at bars, we would bet people that I could reverse my handcuffs and unlock them with the key in my front pocket on my shirt. The drunks would bet, and we would win money with my stupid stunt. lol. I haven't won money recently from that act, but it's always there in case im around some drunk people and need to make a quick buck!

Anyone else got a weird/loony gun story? :P

l33tpirata13
05-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Anyone else got a weird/loony gun story? :P
Well im from Chicago so i cant really say i know of any "weird" or "loony" gun stories. But....if by "Weird" or "Loony" you mean two latin kings by that name then i may just have more than one good gun stories.:whistling

chalice
06-20-2010, 04:07 PM
It will only die if I don't decide to resuscitate it.

Bump.

Point proven. Hai thenk yew.

Spastics.

graywolf
06-20-2010, 04:13 PM
nice.. :)

anon
06-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Bump.

Spastics.

Finally you do something useful.

chalice
06-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Bump.

Spastics.

Finally you do something useful.

So, did you just hover there, hoping beyond hope that someone would resurrect your caravan of love?

I told you so, Condoleezza.

anon
06-20-2010, 04:47 PM
So, did you just hover there, hoping beyond hope that someone would resurrect your caravan of love?

Maybe. Although they made v3 of this thread in the GA section... :O

chalice
06-20-2010, 04:53 PM
I didn't even know there was a gay section.

Still, as long as you're not posting in my lounge and you seem to be having fun with turd-punchers, who am I to complain?

Good luck with being a queer.

anon
06-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Still, as long as you're not posting in my lounge and you seem to be having fun with turd-punchers, who am I to complain?

I have more posts in this thread than in v3 for that matter :ermm:

chalice
06-20-2010, 06:41 PM

I have more posts in this thread than in v3 for that matter :ermm:

Do you think you can attribute that to being a fucking twat?

I know you're a twat. The hurdle is getting you to accept it.

anon
06-20-2010, 06:47 PM

No.

chalice
06-20-2010, 06:53 PM

No.

You sorry little shuttlecock.

Will you continue to make a fucking blog-rag out of yourself or will you just shut the fuck up.

I'm relying on the former, you fucking monkey.

anon
06-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Will you continue to make a fucking blog-rag out of yourself or will you just shut the fuck up.

I'm relying on the former

I won't let you down, then :fst:

chalice
06-20-2010, 07:03 PM

I'm relying on the former

I won't let you down, then :fst:

Tell ringhunter I said he's a cunt or something else.

You're shite. No wit. No style. No language. Nothing.

You're nothing.

anon
06-20-2010, 07:24 PM
You're shite. No wit. No style. No language. Nothing.

You're nothing.

Then you're talking to nothing. You have some serious issues.

chalice
06-20-2010, 07:25 PM
I talk to myself.

That's something.