View Full Version : Miracles do happen' V2

Pages : [1] 2

QPD
04-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Here we go again!
:01:

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 08:29 PM
You realize that as soon as you put the word invite into the thread title it is going to get shot down again?
The whole point of the Lounge is that it is something not associated with that particular part of the board.

QPD
04-09-2010, 08:32 PM
well, skiz cut us down from there...you warn me here..Should I start my own race? :unsure:
Beside this, maybe I have some invitations to share, but I am looking to know people a little before handing them an invite...

I see your point, do you see mine?

chalice
04-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Here we go again!

As your mum said to the bison, the lemur and the cast of Watership Down, like.

QPD
04-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Here we go again!

:sick:
Oh, fuck , not you again!

chalice
04-09-2010, 08:40 PM

I live here. You're just an immigrant.

If you don't expect me to draw attention to your flappery, then post somewhere else.

Until then, keep on trying to swallow your hoola-hoop, dawg.

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 08:40 PM

You put blood in the water and you're surprised to attract a shark.

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 08:42 PM
I hope Fiver isn't included in that train.:(

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Beside this, maybe I have some invitations to share, but I am looking to know people a little before handing them an invite...

I see your point, do you see mine?

Only the one your head reminds me of.

anon
04-09-2010, 08:48 PM
I could count the number of daily posts QPD was making with my fingers after my thread was closed and this one started. (I have two hands with five fingers each)

Let's see what happens now. :lol:

QPD
04-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Nothing will happen.

chalice
04-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Nothing will happen.

Is that English for...

memememememememememememememememememememememememme?

Or wot?

FreeCandy
04-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Are you ready for miracle?

Miracle is Pretome and Demonoid.
I was so happy first time i entered demonoid, and i wish you will be too.
I am using it for loooong time and it is awesome. :cool:

anon
04-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Demonoid is open at the time of this post :happy:
http://www.demonoid.com/register.php

FreeCandy
04-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Demonoid is open at the time of this post :happy:
http://www.demonoid.com/register.php

Oh yea it is. Well good for you :)

Anon, whats with your avatar, is this guy from Final Fantasy VII?

anon
04-09-2010, 10:36 PM

Yes, it's indeed Cloud from FF7. :)

FreeCandy
04-09-2010, 10:39 PM

Yes, it's indeed Cloud from FF7. :)

My favorite one :)
FF7 best game on PS1.

Did you play XII?
I love style from XII, those gambits are outstanding idea :cool:

anon
04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
My favorite one :)
FF7 best game on PS1.

I played it a lot as a kid in the PSX as well, I think my favorite characters were all level 99. :happy:

Did you play XII?
I love style from XII, those gambits are outstanding idea :cool:

No, truth be told I've only played the first and seventh games in the FF saga. :blushing:

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Nothing beats Squall's Lionheart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squall :lol::lol::lol::lol::dabs:

cinephilia
04-09-2010, 11:05 PM

brilliant allegory, really :coffee:

FreeCandy
04-09-2010, 11:23 PM
No, truth be told I've only played the first and seventh games in the FF saga. :blushing:

You should play XII :)
Outstanding game :D

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 11:37 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ptrnlt.png

If you want to be constructive go over to the bt section and tell mindlock to fuck off.

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 11:44 PM
I seriously don't buy that little sob story he is giving .And the bit about "I need CHDbits because it is faster with releases than HDbits" ."Oh did I forget to mention in requesting CHDbits that I'm already a member of HDbits?Sorry oversight"
Also no 40 year old uses dude and lol in subsequent sentences I don't care what anyone says they just don't.:ermm:

IdolEyes787
04-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Cabalo could collaborate this story about this guy that was trying to get an invite to BCG out of me and said that he needed it for his 5 year old "son" .He had lost his job and couldn't afford to buy the lad the videogames he so desperately needed.
I said fine send me a picture of you and your son together ,which he did to which Cabalo remarked "Boy that sure looks professionally posed"
Long story short a quick google and geez look he got it off of some website.:dabs:
Funny thing is that when pressed he admitted it but still asked for the invite with the line" I know I lied but I only did it because I want to be a member of BCG so much:slap:"

La dee fucking da.

snagit
04-09-2010, 11:53 PM
Hai guise. :D

QPD
04-10-2010, 05:59 AM

I tent to agree on that!
Maybe chalice isn't that bad after all...:naughty:

QPD
04-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Cabalo could collaborate this story about this guy that was trying to get an invite to BCG out of me and said that he needed it for his 5 year old "son" .He had lost his job and couldn't afford to buy the lad the videogames he so desperately needed.
I said fine send me a picture of you and your son together ,which he did to which Cabalo remarked "Boy that sure looks professionally posed"
Long story short a quick google and geez look he got it off of some website.:dabs:
Funny thing is that when pressed he admitted it but still asked for the invite with the line" I know I lied but I only did it because I want to be a member of BCG so much:slap:"

La dee fucking da.
Interesting how far somebody will go for an invite...

The_Martinator
04-10-2010, 08:56 AM

La dee fucking da.

Interesting is not the same as sad. What's interesting is that he'd prolly be a member of BCG already if he just told the truth.

DamnYou
04-10-2010, 10:41 AM

Interesting is not the same as sad. What's interesting is that he'd prolly be a member of BCG already if he just told the truth.

liez wont get you anywhere :noes:

QPD
04-10-2010, 03:01 PM
indeed!

anon
04-10-2010, 04:48 PM

La dee fucking da.

Oh, I take it BCG is the only source for the games his son wanted to play? :blink:

Chief_Garbonzo
04-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Holla!!! v2!! \o/ the Chief is here!!

chalice
04-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Thank fuck for that.

anon
04-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Holla!!! v2!! \o/ the Chief is here!!

Welcome to v2! :)

IdolEyes787
04-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I hated the original ,I hate the remake.

Hopefully this is prophetic.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.net/graphics/news3/v-finalbattle.jpg

IdolEyes787
04-10-2010, 05:03 PM
You know I used to complain that no one new posted in the Lounge.
Ahhh memories.

QPD
04-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Yeah, you do cause we had more success than your Ungiveaway :ermm:

This one might be better, cause we have chalice as salt and pepper, and I see you have here quite a few posts.

IdolEyes787
04-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Yes that greatly concerned me.:unsure:

Btw did you know that being a literalist is the sign of a weak mind?

QPD
04-10-2010, 07:41 PM

Accepted, knowing that English is not my primarily...:shutup:

chalice
04-10-2010, 07:47 PM

English has nothing to do with it, Dorothy.

You're just a fucking spastic.

QPD
04-10-2010, 08:02 PM

English has nothing to do with it, Dorothy.

You're just a fucking spastic.

Shut up shark! Go cook something!:angry:

chalice
04-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Yeah, cos telling me to shut up always works, dunnit.

Start another thread. See where that gets you.

You fucking nancy.

Quarterquack
04-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Nancy, don't be a ninny!

PancakeWaffles
04-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Hey I found this topic again YEAY!

anon
04-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Chief_Garbonzo, ringhunter, now you, the regulars from the old thread are slowly finding their way to this one. :happy:

Quarterquack
04-10-2010, 11:45 PM
ringhunter

You know, when I was picking this name for myself, I never quite realized how ugly it is. Every time someone mentions my pseudonym, I go "Who?"

EDIT: Also, the old one should be reopened, technically. My offer on page 116 still stands.

PancakeWaffles
04-11-2010, 01:21 AM
ringhunter

You know, when I was picking this name for myself, I never quite realized how ugly it is. Every time someone mentions my pseudonym, I go "Who?"

EDIT: Also, the old one should be reopened, technically. My offer on page 116 still stands.

My name is great, that and my other aliases ALL INVOLVE FOOD!!! Well except for accounts on trackers.

IdolEyes787
04-11-2010, 01:41 AM
You know if you keep trying you might get lucky and eventually make some sense.

chalice
04-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Way back in 2004, we had this arbitrary assemblage of cunts in this section who just happened to have the misfortune of being Australian. No offense to Art, by any means.

They all got together like the fucking Getalong Gang within a single thread. It was like Friends only unfunnier.

They poured each other virtual drinks and pretended to be drunk. Wot larks!

It all comes round.

IdolEyes787
04-11-2010, 01:52 AM
If they were Australian they weren't pretending.

chalice
04-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Racist.

IdolEyes787
04-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Only a Paddy would say that .

chalice
04-11-2010, 02:07 AM
You've no fucking idea how fucking hard I've trounced other people for saying that to me.

You're lucky I like you.

mickstavros
04-11-2010, 02:10 AM
the misfortune of being Australian.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If being Australian is so bad why do we have people in line trying to get here.:whistling

chalice
04-11-2010, 02:24 AM
the misfortune of being Australian.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If being Australian is so bad why do we have people in line trying to get here.:whistling

Dunno. What will I win?

Don't say 'citizenship to Australia', cos that I can do without.

BradleyPittock
04-11-2010, 03:17 AM
Who brought all the self-humiliating muppets.

Quarterquack
04-11-2010, 03:27 AM
You know I'd pick a bone with you, and probably throw in there a good message about how retarded I think you are, but you'd probably raise a white flag the minute I properly retaliate.

Hey look, I too can pass fleeting, offensive judgments when uncalled for. It felt good, too.

BradleyPittock
04-11-2010, 03:29 AM
ringhunter

I don't think you need any help from me. :smilie4:

thefinger
04-11-2010, 06:09 AM
Hi everyone. :)

QPD
04-11-2010, 07:16 AM
I knew that chalice will warm up things while I'm gone!

anon
04-12-2010, 02:44 PM
You know, when I was picking this name for myself, I never quite realized how ugly it is.

It's better than mine. :unsure:

QPD
04-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Yours is emblematic!

anon
04-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Not really. It represents the lack of creativity I had on February 1st, 2008. 15:34 GMT-3, exactly.

QPD
04-12-2010, 05:54 PM
you are still human Neo!

Chief_Garbonzo
04-12-2010, 08:39 PM
yo yo yo! Chief is here again! :zorro: So how is everyone today?? I'm doing alrite! I gots a little rant tho. I got to the DMV right when they opened at 8am to only find a line of about 40 people outside. WTF??! Took me 1.5 hrs to renew my drivers liscense!! Then came outside & my tire was flat because of a nail. LOL. what a day so far! Yep, I know I get personal, Yep I know I give details. You are my warriors, and I provide all my warriors with proper information about me and my life. lol :alucard: Other than that I been building a friend a new computer..Just about done, all I gots to do thats left is to Ghost the drive with Norton Ghost v.15 and I can drop it off & get paid!!! :yes:

/me looks up in the sky & trys to find a ftn rain cloud to stand under, hoping he may get struck by a lightning bolt!!

Hmm, i'm trying to figure out what kinda bolts I can issue out of the sky. Hmmz, as always Rev, TL, IPT drops are eazy to produce, other one's I gotta wave around my rain stick and yell at the gods to make something happen!
:geptard:

anon
04-12-2010, 08:46 PM
yo yo yo! Chief is here again! :zorro: So how is everyone today??

I'm fine myself, thanks for asking - just a bit tired, that's all :happy:

/me looks up in the sky & trys to find a ftn rain cloud to stand under, hoping he may get struck by a lightning bolt!!

Is the weather there that bad? :lol:

Chief_Garbonzo
04-13-2010, 06:58 AM
Is the weather there that bad? :lol:

Yah!!! :O Last 3 days been non-stop rain. But, I live on the northern cali coast, its a very coastal rain-ish area...very damp, moist, etc. But downright beautiful! :D

P.S. Anyone got a good meat-loaf recipe? :yup:

anon
04-13-2010, 12:45 PM
P.S. Anyone got a good meat-loaf recipe? :yup:

I don't have one at hand, but you may find this site useful:
http://www.recipebridge.com/

IdolEyes787
04-13-2010, 12:53 PM
There is no such thing as good meatloaf.

anon
04-13-2010, 06:17 PM
This thread isn't as active as the first one. :dabs:

OK, that one wasn't that active when it was 7 pages long, either.

Quarterquack
04-13-2010, 06:37 PM
There is no such thing as good meatloaf.

I bet you've never visited the middle east. Amazing meat loaves, at any given restaurant in any given country, really.

anon
04-14-2010, 06:04 PM
One would think this thread would get even more bumps that the first one, being in the Lounge... :ermm:

JGB
04-14-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't have any good meatloaf recipies, having been a vege for a while, but I was tempted back to the darkside by a meatloaf made with moose, way better than beef. Cheese on top and broiled.

Quarterquack
04-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Well, "the regulars" are too busy in the "bittard" section. :happy:

anon
04-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Got some free time right now. :lol:

QPD
04-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Welcome anon-bot!

anon
04-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Welcome, BOT.

QPD
04-14-2010, 07:22 PM
what do you mean? :ermm:

anon
04-14-2010, 07:23 PM
You replaced three letters from my nickname, I replaced three from yours. :lol:

QPD
04-14-2010, 07:25 PM
rotfl.

That was a good explanation... i accept it!

The_Martinator
04-14-2010, 09:23 PM
The last few posts were pathetic from a spam point of view. You padawans still have a long way to go...

anon
04-14-2010, 09:25 PM
The last few posts were pathetic from a spam point of view.

This is obviously not at the same level of the last thread (yet).

Quarterquack
04-14-2010, 11:00 PM
spam point of view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

PancakeWaffles
04-15-2010, 03:03 AM
Spam you say?

l33tpirata13
04-15-2010, 03:17 AM
holy shit!!! really? i see i bumped into the qpd/anonsbi-nnifer thread, yet again......

Artemis
04-15-2010, 04:25 AM
Way back in 2004, we had this arbitrary assemblage of cunts in this section who just happened to have the misfortune of being Australian. No offense to Art, by any means.

They all got together like the fucking Getalong Gang within a single thread. It was like Friends only unfunnier.

They poured each other virtual drinks and pretended to be drunk. Wot larks!

It all comes round.

No offense taken because .....

wait for it......

I'M NOT A FUCKING AUSTRALIAN

I don't have a blinding urge to go gidday mate or throw shrimps on the barby, my bed isn't covered by a 'doona', the rodents aren't bigger than me, we don't have anything here that eats babies and although our politicians are stupid we've never had one stupid enough to become a snacky treat for a shark........

Chief_Garbonzo
04-15-2010, 06:12 AM
I'm stoked to see there are other meat-loaf fans amongst me!!! :clap: My fiance hates it, so I really don't make it that often, and don't have anyone to test mine and give me feedback. Lately, I have been just craving some amazing home-made meatloaf with some asparagus!!! z0mg!! :1eye: So, hmm, lemme think, I have something funny I saw today I would like to share with my peaceful warriors! So I manage a restaurant and we happen to be located right on the Highway that runs through town. So we get a lot if interesting people stopping in needless to say. :ohmy: Anyhow, this bum came in today, and wanted a slice of a pizza we had in a warmer display case.. This bum though, looked EXACTLY like Mr. Wendall in the video for Arrested Development - Mr. Wendal. So we told him that, and he was like I know that song! We told him if he sang part of it, and danced, that slice of pizza was his....

2 hours later, now home from work, and my stomach muscles still hurt from the show he put on. excellent!

PancakeWaffles
04-15-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm stoked to see there are other meat-loaf fans amongst me!!! :clap: My fiance hates it, so I really don't make it that often, and don't have anyone to test mine and give me feedback. Lately, I have been just craving some amazing home-made meatloaf with some asparagus!!! z0mg!! :1eye: So, hmm, lemme think, I have something funny I saw today I would like to share with my peaceful warriors! So I manage a restaurant and we happen to be located right on the Highway that runs through town. So we get a lot if interesting people stopping in needless to say. :ohmy: Anyhow, this bum came in today, and wanted a slice of a pizza we had in a warmer display case.. This bum though, looked EXACTLY like Mr. Wendall in the video for Arrested Development - Mr. Wendal. So we told him that, and he was like I know that song! We told him if he sang part of it, and danced, that slice of pizza was his....

2 hours later, now home from work, and my stomach muscles still hurt from the show he put on. excellent!
FFFFFUUUU Hungry need to find food now, I wish there was some place that had meatloaf at 3 AM o well, I will look around house and see what I have.

anon
04-15-2010, 04:09 PM
FFFFFUUUU Hungry need to find food now

This. It's 1pm here and I've only had breakfast so far, 6 hours ago. :dry:

dandraesley
04-16-2010, 04:10 AM
What are topics we suppose to talk here anyway?.

Random chat, MAFIAA or RealPolitik. :-)

Zac090
04-16-2010, 01:58 PM
v2.....Nice :gunsmilie

anon
04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Hey Zac, long time no see!

Zac090
04-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi Anon. :)

QPD
04-17-2010, 03:35 PM
welcome (back) Zac090

Zac090
04-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Welcome, Zac090. ( Log Out )

QPD
04-17-2010, 03:59 PM
do you know anything about Babby?

Zac090
04-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Nope,not heard from him for 2-3 weeks....

anon
04-17-2010, 04:23 PM
I have his e-mail address if you need to tell him anything. :)

QPD
04-17-2010, 04:25 PM
I saved a FTN invite for him...But he disappeared!

anon
04-17-2010, 04:26 PM
He'll be back. :shifty:

QPD
04-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Hope so!

The_Martinator
04-17-2010, 05:19 PM
He'll be back. :shifty:

Yeah, under a different nick, prolly. :rolleyes:

anon
04-17-2010, 05:20 PM
But he loves his account! :O

dandraesley
04-18-2010, 02:05 AM
@anon, why do your posts always got edited messages?. Just curious

@all, How many cloned acc you've ever created? ;).
Lets see some record here. Just for amusement

As for me, I've never clone account yet. Maybe later in some content sites. :P

FreeCandy
04-18-2010, 02:29 AM

@all, How many cloned acc you've ever created? ;).
Lets see some record here. Just for amusement

As for me, I've never clone account yet. Maybe later in some content sites. :P

Dupe accounts?
That is against rules and it is lame.
You fill up space for some member who would probably use tracker. :cry:

Anyway, where are giveaways here?
I can see 0.
Can i apply for some l33t trackers, pleeeeaseee? :lol:

dandraesley
04-18-2010, 04:19 AM
Ehm, No what I mean is you've banned so you created another account in relatively short times after banning.

How many times you've banned and come back with new id? That's my real question.

Sorry, can't choose proper vocabulary for that 'clone/multiple account' meaning. I'm not native English. :(

Btw, how many miracles did happen on first thread?

The_Martinator
04-18-2010, 07:40 AM
I've never had a dupe account anywhere. If I get banned at a place it means I'm no longer wanted and I can get the hint.

QPD
04-18-2010, 08:50 AM
Can i apply for some l33t trackers, pleeeeaseee? :lol:

I saw you on a few l337 trackers...:ermm:

QPD
04-18-2010, 08:51 AM
How many times you've banned and come back with new id? That's my real question.

Never return in a place you are not welcome.It;s astrict rule of mine.I only got country banned.:frusty:

cinephilia
04-18-2010, 09:26 AM
it's called a signature.

dandraesley
04-18-2010, 10:24 AM
it's called a signature.[/QUOTE]

A siggy. How come it's placed bottom of the post and after real sig. Smart sig anyway.

Clever Scripter, I thinks. Salute to anon.

Zac090
04-18-2010, 02:16 PM
it's called a signature.

:lol:

anon
04-18-2010, 04:23 PM

Press the Edit button right after you make a post, and then click Save without changing anything. :shifty:

Quarterquack
04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Like this?

anon
04-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Good job.

Quarterquack
04-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Kinda tedious, why don't you just give me the edit code you built into your signature? :happy:

anon
04-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Last edited by anon-sbi; 24.09.06 at 14:49..

That will only work if you have a signature picture (as it's your case right now). You can remove the CENTER tags if you want to keep it left-aligned.

Quarterquack
04-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Boss. ^.^

anon
04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Edit: fixed

cinephilia
04-18-2010, 08:50 PM
it's pretty nerdy.

Quarterquack
04-18-2010, 09:54 PM
it's pretty nerdy.

Aren't we all, aren't we all?

cinephilia
04-18-2010, 10:05 PM
nothing is less certain. you'd be surprised.

anon
04-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Up, down, left, right.

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Up, down, left, right, Up, down, left, right, A, B, A, B, Start.

anon
04-19-2010, 08:21 PM
L1, r1, l2, r2.

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 08:33 PM
EWWWWWW! Dualshock fag!

anon
04-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Never been a fan of their vibration nor extra bulk back in the PSX gaming days...

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 08:43 PM
They're actually more ergonomic, but I will always keep my soft spot for:

http://zhooibaal.files.wordpress.com/2006/01/standard.JPG

anon
04-19-2010, 08:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/m0shm4n/Nes_Controller.jpg

:happy:

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 08:52 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1waFTRRgoI3ntM:http://www.emuparadise.org/roms/Saturn/SegaSaturn.jpg > http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:X4M-JMGZcDPRDM:http://brunksondikes.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/nes-console.jpg

anon
04-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Never had one. I've only had a NES and PSX, actually :dabs:

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 08:59 PM
You missed out. I'm one of the few people that were "in" with SEGA, even after their downfall. SEGA continued to come up with great beta games, and I was continuously a tester for all of them.

Let me tell you something, if SEGA still ruled the gaming market, games out there right now would be way more about the strategy and gameplay factor, than they are about the graphics with this pathetic horde of new generation consoles. Alas, SEGA never had the money to stand back up on its own, even with the help of a particular market gargantuan that I won't bother to mention.

anon
04-19-2010, 09:07 PM
With all this Sega talk, one of their arcade titles springs to mind - House of the Dead 2. Ironically, it lacked both of the things you mention, but hell, it was fun to play with the light gun! :lol:

Quarterquack
04-19-2010, 09:16 PM
:lol: Arcade games don't count. They're just supposed to be a challenge, so you can pop a quarter and try to get to the top of the leader-board with a star (a star is when it takes you one try to get a high score).

Funnily enough, it was so successful that SEGA ported it over to a few other consoles (Wii being the latest) and the dreamcast port even made it to the SEGA All-Stars list. Sucks that the original wasn't as acclaimed as all of its ports, but then again arcades were already dying and with all the ports SEGA just killed it faster. :(

dandraesley
04-20-2010, 05:34 AM
Aren't Wii games like older arcade games but with childish graphics?.

Today games, It's all about stats :
How many poligon this model have, How many kills, How long grinding, etc. :P

No more strategy and logical thinking.

Zac090
04-20-2010, 05:36 AM
Today games, It's all about stats

Only for hardcore gamers, for casual ones(me included),they're just games ;)

Artemis
04-20-2010, 06:39 AM
speaking of the wii, one of my all time favorite fails involves wii bowling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4

Quarterquack
04-20-2010, 08:10 AM
Aren't Wii games like older arcade games but with childish graphics?

I agree, but then again, Nintendo always relied on Konami to carry them through with the whole "gameplay factor" pitch.

Today games, It's all about stats

Games have always been that way. How fast can you finish a level, how much higher your score on a two player arcade machine is etc. To be honest, you may as well label me as a "hardcore" gamer, given my winning attitude, but I hate to lose and I play to win. Anyone that plays games for "fun" in my opinion, is someone that doesn't bother. A developer added tricks, glitches (sometimes intentionally) secrets, levels, physics, scores into a game, all for the player to enjoy. I don't understand people who can ignore all of that from a game experience, and try to sell their story of wanting to play for fun and relaxation.

That's like saying someone watches a movie so that they can forget about real life for a couple of hours, but they're really not interested in figuring out the director's perspective and beliefs on the events/occurrences.

If I want to have fun, I break out my PSX and to this day, I continue to try and out-score the (so far) unbeaten 287 million record on the warehouse level's pipe, that was set by a close friend of mine ages ago. "Fun" for me, is asserting I am the best, within the confines of the developer's wish, in accordance with the developer's competitive goals.

________

speaking of the wii, one of my all time favorite fails involves wii bowling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4

I was waiting for that one to happen. :lol:

Chief_Garbonzo
04-21-2010, 06:50 AM
/me pokes his head in the thread!

Yo! I just ate dinner!

i knew everyone needed an update, so there it was! I gots to go for now! I'm in the works of constructing an bio-molecular atmosphere that is capable of producing binary data waves that will produce another T.otally T.errific lightning bolt strike down upon someone 'round here. Early proto-types were presented to my development team on Monday, everyone's eager to hop in and make the lightning bolt happen. Stay tuned my warriors for more updates! :D

PancakeWaffles
04-21-2010, 07:04 AM
I spent all day photoshooping myself a new avatar. I have heard avatars can bring lightning bolts into threads.

dandraesley
04-21-2010, 11:10 AM
@ringhunter. So looks like you enjoy chasing score. I'm not, mate. Of course I play a game is to winning it.

But after that, I wouldn't play to find highest score such as become a HOF player in Civ4. I just tweak my way to play, changing diff. As for hidden stuff, collectibles in game -> I like it.

Anyway, are you like MMORPG? If not why?

anon
04-21-2010, 02:06 PM
i knew everyone needed an update, so there it was! I gots to go for now! I'm in the works of constructing an bio-molecular atmosphere that is capable of producing binary data waves that will produce another T.otally T.errific lightning bolt strike down upon someone 'round here. Early proto-types were presented to my development team on Monday, everyone's eager to hop in and make the lightning bolt happen. Stay tuned my warriors for more updates! :D

Don't blow yourself up! :D

Nice to see you, Chief. :happy:

Zac090
04-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Wheres QPD?

Quarterquack
04-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Wheres QPD?

Last time I spoke to him, he said he'd be away for a week.

Anyway, are you like MMORPG? If not why?

I don't play MMORPG's, unless I'm beta testing them. I just find them mostly boring and devoid of strategy. Let me tell you a secret, any MMORPG can be perfected by an excel sheet, and a list of settings/attributes. Basically, you can be "perfect" at an MMORPG by becoming a robot/slave to it, which I don't enjoy.

If I'm playing a game at my computer, it's usually an FPS or an RTS.

dandraesley
04-23-2010, 04:52 AM
I already know about game slaver/money sucker MMO things even if I don't play any single MMORPG.
Just once when I'm younger for curiousity fulfillment. After a few level, I don't think its fun.

Especially when I'm looking at those kids on pub.
Ugh, don't they have any social life? :(

anon
04-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Don't let this die :(

On topic: I used to play MMORPGs a lot in the past, but for some reason, my attraction to them gradually diminished to the point I haven't done so for a long time, almost three years. (I played on PvP servers where the experience, drop, etc. rates were severely increased, so grinding wasn't much of an issue...)

chalice
04-24-2010, 04:53 PM
This will die promptly.

Just as your last 'look at me, I can do so somersaults' thread died a pathetic death, so too shall this one.

Do continue, though, albeit briefly, like.

anon
04-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Just as your last 'look at me, I can do so somersaults' thread died a pathetic death, so too shall this one.

That one died a pathetic and abrupt death, product of its closure. :snooty:

But hell, at its peak it'd get 5-6 new pages every day. I kind of expected this one would be even more active. For some reason I was let down. :dabs:

chalice
04-24-2010, 05:00 PM

That one died a pathetic and abrupt death, product of its closure. :snooty:

But hell, at its peak it'd get 5-6 new pages every day. I kind of expected this one would be even more active. For some reason I was let down. :dabs:

Yes mate, just keep on posting absolute wank with the pretense of hosting some kind of refuge for whateverthefuck site you think you're on about and you just might sleep easier tonight.

Good to the max for bloody well you.

anon
04-24-2010, 05:03 PM
hosting some kind of refuge for whateverthefuck site you think you're on about

Is there a conflict of interest here? :unsure:

chalice
04-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Yes. Yes there is.

I'm interested in pointing out what a fucking spastic you are, and you're not.

anon
04-24-2010, 05:07 PM

I'm not? You should lose your interest in pointing out a false fact, then... :pinch:

chalice
04-24-2010, 05:10 PM

I'm not? You should lose your interest in pointing out a false fact, then... :pinch:

The fact is clear. As evidenced by the above.

anon
04-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Your loss.

l33tpirata13
04-24-2010, 05:12 PM
chill out chalice. no need to be an ass bro.

chalice
04-24-2010, 05:13 PM
chill out chalice. no need to be an ass bro.

:glag:

chalice
04-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Your loss.

In which regard?

Will I be non-privy to the brown-nosing wank which seems to consume the landslide of your posts?

I haven't seen you make a decent post yet.

Do surprise me, Igor.

anon
04-24-2010, 05:19 PM

Me neither? :ermm:

chalice
04-24-2010, 05:39 PM

Me neither? :ermm:

Do you expect to hilariously dancing gate your way throughout life?

Do you expect others, such as 'ringmunter' to rally to your sprog-whistle?

That might be interesting.

Until then, you're just a spastic without a home. A homeless spastic. I'd buy the Spastic Big Issue off of you without a second fucking glance.

You win one squids.

anon
04-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I'd buy the Spastic Big Issue off of you without a second fucking glance.

It's not for sale. :noes:

l33tpirata13
04-24-2010, 05:45 PM
wow, really dude why post here if the thread offends you so much? if you have soap in your eye why would you keep rubbing it in?

anon
04-24-2010, 05:47 PM
wow, really dude why post here if the thread offends you so much?

He is, slowly but surely, fighting against its demise. :yup:

chalice
04-24-2010, 05:47 PM
I'd buy the Spastic Big Issue off of you without a second fucking glance.

It's not for sale. :noes:

That's wot your mum said.

Still, I just can't decide if it's nobler to sell your mum's bypass or give it out for free, like.

I appreciate your integrity.

anon
04-24-2010, 05:49 PM
That's wot your mum said.

Still, I just can't decide if it's nobler to sell your mum's bypass or give it out for free, like.

You must be running out of insults if you resorted to "your mom"... :O

l33tpirata13
04-24-2010, 05:54 PM
really dude? really? mom jokes? thats so fucking lame. look do what you want, i was just trying to save you from looking like more of an ass than you already were but......whatev......

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Well, aren't I glad that I had two fucking mongs to instruct me on how to post.

I'll never run outta insults when the foils are so copious.

Have you girls ever considered eating your own mums' uteri?

You'd have trouble.

anon
04-24-2010, 06:02 PM

Where, where? :unsure:

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:07 PM

Where, where? :unsure:

You're a fucking mong, mate.

Not because of what you might have done on a previous forum, but just because you fancy yourself on this one.

You'll always fail in this lounge. This is a fact.

Sorry about that.

anon
04-24-2010, 06:12 PM
You'll always fail in this lounge.

There's another lounge? :unsure:

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:15 PM
There are myriad lounges. Seems somewhat self-centred that you'd think that here was the only one, you fucking spastic.

anon
04-24-2010, 06:19 PM
There are myriad lounges.

link plz

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:21 PM
There are myriad lounges.

link plz

So I win, then?

Thanks, spastic. :happy:

anon
04-24-2010, 06:23 PM
np

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Coward.

:smilie4:

anon
04-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks for letting me know.

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:36 PM
This used to be your refugee thread before I made a little boy out of you.

Now this is the thread wot chavis made a little boy out of some fucking little boy, like.

Don't feel bad. It was bound to happen.

anon
04-24-2010, 06:38 PM
In the meantime, I'm continuously achieving what I wanted, thanks to you. :shifty:

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:42 PM
If you wanted to achieve being a fucking wankrag, then well done.

anon
04-24-2010, 06:44 PM
That's not it :dabs:

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:47 PM
You fucking fruit.

Grow a fucking pair, Guinevere.

anon
04-24-2010, 06:49 PM
You fucking fruit.

Now you ran out of insults... :shutup:

chalice
04-24-2010, 06:50 PM
D'you reckon? :smilie4:

anon
04-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Without a doubt.

chalice
04-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Are you still confident that you've grafted the care-bears thread from one corpse to another entity?

Are you?

Pull your plonk all you like, like, plonker.

anon
04-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Pull your plonk all you like, like, plonker.

And that's supposed to show me I was wrong in post #181? :unsure:

chalice
04-24-2010, 07:08 PM
What this spastic has failed to comprehend is that this thread has been hijacked.

Good luck taking it back, mongs.

anon
04-24-2010, 07:12 PM
What this spastic has failed to comprehend is that this thread has been hijacked.

There is no such thing as thread hijacking in the Lounge. :ermm:

chalice
04-24-2010, 07:15 PM

There is no such thing as thread hijacking in the Lounge. :ermm:

You're not even approaching clever enough to try, are you?

Ho fucking hum.

anon
04-24-2010, 07:18 PM

I can't be bothered, if it's a proven fact.

chalice
04-24-2010, 07:24 PM

I can't be bothered, if it's a proven fact.
Still you post in your redundant thread in response to only myself.

What kind of pyrotechnics did you expect, you fucking
cochineal.

anon
04-24-2010, 07:28 PM

This thread has no real topic. There's no way any of us can hijack it. :snooty:

chalice
04-24-2010, 07:36 PM

This thread has no real topic. There's no way any of us can hijack it. :snooty:

Still you scream out for previous ethos.

It isn't that, nor ever will be, you fucking monkey.

anon
04-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Still you scream out for previous ethos.

Both threads share a part of their names. :cry:

chalice
04-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Wot both treads?

You are far too consumed with yourself, child.

anon
04-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Wot both treads?

"Miracles do happen" I and II! :lol:

chalice
04-24-2010, 07:51 PM
I'll take that as a 'chavis pwnt me to the max', then.

I used to have to try.

:dabs:

anon
04-24-2010, 08:01 PM

Then you have serious interpretation problems. :pinch:

chalice
04-24-2010, 08:06 PM

Then you have serious interpretation problems. :pinch:

So, are you gonna say something funny then?

Let me know when you do so I can invite cunts to laugh at a random spastic.

You random fucking spastic, like.

anon
04-24-2010, 08:10 PM
So, are you gonna say something funny then?

Let me know when you do so I can invite cunts to laugh at a random spastic.

Invite? But if this place has open registrations..! :blink:

chalice
04-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Mate, you prolly felt all important in your ephemeral forum.

Turns out you're just a little wriggling turd.

How does that feel? Struggling against a titan such as I, and all.

anon
04-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Mate, you prolly felt all important in your ephemeral forum.

And I still do! :O

How does that feel? Struggling against a titan such as I, and all.

Kind of easy, considering you appear to have switched titan mode off or something... :ermm:

chalice
04-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Try that again in a semblance of English and we'll be approaching a conversation.

anon
04-24-2010, 08:28 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3461/chalice.gif

Quarterquack
04-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Do you expect others, such as 'ringmunter' to rally to your sprog-whistle?

That might be interesting.

I never take sides, you should know that by now. Also, mock my name all you like, I might join in sometime, it is an ugly name, I'll give you that.

Good luck taking it back, mongs.

I don't think anon minds you being here, by the way. This thread hasn't had much activity till you stepped in. :lol:

chalice
04-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Even dictionaries let you down.

anon
04-24-2010, 08:31 PM
This thread hasn't had much activity till you stepped in. :lol:

That was my achievement. :happy:

chalice
04-24-2010, 08:36 PM
This thread hasn't had much activity till you stepped in. :lol:

That was my achievement. :happy:

Just keep telling yourself that, Gladys.

anon
04-24-2010, 08:36 PM
It's a fact. :snooty:

Quarterquack
04-24-2010, 08:37 PM
This will die promptly.

Felt like bumping this quote up. That is all.

anon
04-24-2010, 08:38 PM
And that was on page 15...

Quarterquack
04-24-2010, 08:40 PM

Dictionaries have let down legends, in the past. Just look at Lindsay Lohan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/gofugyourself/GFY112005/lohan_page2.jpg

chalice
04-25-2010, 08:37 AM
This will die promptly.

Felt like bumping this quote up. That is all.

Gee, for an instant there, I thought you were going to harsh me. I shat myself a little.

I just don't know what I'd do if you ever descended to harsh me, like.

A little piece of the universe might be lost forever. And we can't have that, can we?

l33tpirata13
04-25-2010, 11:44 AM

I'll never run outta insults when the foils are so copious.

Have you girls ever considered eating your own mums' uteri?

You'd have trouble.

what the fuck did i do to you asshole? id argue with you but 1) i have a real life, 2) i dont argue with dumb spastic shit-for-brains that end all their sentences in "like", and 3) you seem like you may just bite your own face off if someone wound you up enough. ill tell you what, ill give you someone to argue with thats more appropriate.....
http://smallscreenscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/sarah-palin-thumb.jpg

cinephilia
04-25-2010, 11:53 AM

lindsay lohan a legend. good ol' ringhunter.

Biggles
04-25-2010, 09:44 PM

:earl:

Quarterquack
04-26-2010, 03:15 AM

lindsay lohan a legend. good ol' ringhunter.

I'm glad someone caught on to the fact that I am yet to make a serious reply after the whole gaming tirade a few pages back.

Chalice, don't underestimate yourself. I need a much much stupider target if I were to go against someone. Otherwise, it's simply not fun, I get just as angry as the other side does, whereas when I'm up against a walking joint of pure stupidity, I can generally laugh, while making other people laugh, too. I'm sure you understand.

Chief_Garbonzo
04-26-2010, 06:28 AM
damn, someone is beyond miserable in here. Erase the hate!

So, my development team rolled out prototype #2 of the bio-molecular atmosphere. The mock binary wave ignition tests went great. Looking to produce a bolt here soon. Yah, so I've got a birthday coming up soon, and looking to get struck by a F.rosty t.angerine N.acho bolt!! Don't be scared to approach the Chief with some assistance in this matter!!! =)

dandraesley
04-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Let's me revive this. Okay, for discussion sake.

I want to ask " what kind of collector are you?" :happy:.

We here are bunch of person that downloading stuff from the net, right.
So there must be anything that considered the most wanted for us.
Answer right away, please.:D

As for me, I'm a money collector. :naughty:

anon
04-27-2010, 06:56 PM
I collect ones and zeroes. Got millions already. :01:

QPD
04-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi ppl! Glad to be back.

Special greetings to Chalice the fagg...

anon
04-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Hi ppl! Glad to be back.

Glad to see you in this thread. :)

sampson
04-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Hi ppl! Glad to be back.

Classic comeback from the witless moron.

Quarterquack
04-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Welcome back, QPD. :)

Chief_Garbonzo
04-28-2010, 05:12 AM
greetings QPD! I collect vinyl records, deep sea artifacts, medical advertisement pens, flashlight keychains, chilly willy items, garbage pail kids cards... Stuff like that, LOL. I have never been a tracker collector, and hopefully we don't have any in these perpetrators in this thread.

/me warms up his XJ9000 Collector Blaster.

The Chief is on stand-by!

Skiz
04-28-2010, 05:35 AM
Hi ppl! Glad to be back.

Classic comeback from the witless moron.

And it's always nice to see the moderately literate attempting to verbally spar as well. :happy:

QPD
04-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Interesting...
We have 2 faggots @ .

PancakeWaffles
04-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Can I be number 3?

QPD
04-28-2010, 06:19 AM
No...You have to be a total looser, with 5000+ posts here, no private life, no future, and you definitely have to know only English and brag about it!

Quarterquack
04-28-2010, 06:22 AM
No...You have to be a total looser, with 5000+ posts here, no private life, no future, and you definitely have to know only English and brag about it!

I was about to turn that quote against anon, but then realized he can speak Spanish, too. :pinch:

EDIT: <3 anon.

QPD
04-28-2010, 06:49 AM
anon is @ 4500...he don't qualify :P

The_Martinator
04-28-2010, 08:41 AM
QPD, are you a homophobe? Just asking...

anon
04-28-2010, 04:48 PM
I was about to turn that quote against anon, but then realized he can speak Spanish, too. :pinch:

You know, I thought of myself when reading that as well. But I don't comply with the 5000+ posts requirement, either.

EDIT: <3 anon.

Less than three too, ringhunter!

IdolEyes787
04-28-2010, 05:13 PM
In the continuing saga of who is the biggest retarded ass on FST I stand fast on my vote for Bostony even though some comments in this thread have me thinking of reconsidering.

These were both written on the same day.:unsure:

i need FTN/FSC/iTS/E**** , i have very very good offer for this.

i need FTN, i have HDbits and iTS

@Martinator Certain people seem to be confused about the fact that you can be both gay and a terrific human being and tough as hell or conversely you can be straight and write things like ..umm some of the things written here and be a uncomprehending ,humourless poof .

anon
04-28-2010, 05:18 PM
In the continuing saga of who is the biggest retarded ass on FST

My vote goes to merwais. :yup:

IdolEyes787
04-28-2010, 05:21 PM
I disqualified him because I'm pretty sure he's the biggest retarded ass everywhere.

anon
04-28-2010, 05:26 PM
But what he is elsewhere shouldn't affect your perception of him here... :cool:

Quarterquack
04-28-2010, 06:35 PM
My vote still goes to Senegal.

The_Martinator
04-28-2010, 07:19 PM
You guys really aren't fair, you're only naming regulars. I find that the biggest retards only have a few posts usually, they come back with a second or third account later.

@Idol

I can admit I'm a bit of a homophobe, as in that I can't really understand why someone would be a homosexual (unless that someone is a girl of course :P). I don't envy them but I don't think they're inferior in any way

chalice
04-28-2010, 10:32 PM
How gratifying that this unfortunately named thread should buckle so easily.

How pathetic that the fledglings should slip to their dooms so easily.

How apparent is it now that I am actually Satan? The Anti-Christ. It Wot Must Be Abhorred and wot not, like.

Fight me with your pitiable nostalgia from another continuum, youse cunts.

anon
04-28-2010, 10:36 PM

Huh?

chalice
04-28-2010, 10:41 PM

Huh?

Pretty much my point exactly.

anon
04-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Oh, for a moment I thought you were under the impression this thread would die or something...

chalice
04-28-2010, 10:55 PM
It will only die if I don't decide to resuscitate it.

anon
04-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Keep up the great work. ;)

chalice
04-28-2010, 10:59 PM
I bet you say that to all your daddies.

anon
04-28-2010, 11:03 PM
You envy me enough to try and take me down to your level... why is that? :unsure:

chalice
04-28-2010, 11:11 PM
You envy me enough to try and take me down to your level... why is that? :unsure:

I don't have a level. Reaching a technically spasmodic level of expression, wot like you have just now, on the internets, demands a linguistically suicidal cawk-knawker type such as something lie lickle aul you.

As to envying you. To a point, yes.

Clearly it is much for comfortable on an emotional stratum to be a clueless fucking spastic.

You lucky get.

anon
04-28-2010, 11:13 PM
I don't have a level.

Yeah, numbers don't go that low.

chalice
04-28-2010, 11:16 PM
I don't have a level.

Yeah, numbers don't go that low.

You are one effervescent motherfucker. They must've dipped you in unicorn shite.

So, do you think that your 'fwends' will come along soon, Rupert?

You're a bit shite, aren't you.

anon
04-28-2010, 11:18 PM
You are one effervescent motherfucker.

You should never let your opponent know that! :lol: