PDA

View Full Version : really need to elearning tracker

gonna
04-09-2010, 11:20 PM
bitme will be perfect .... or any site to medical and dentistry stuff .... i have great ratios on all my sites

snagit
04-09-2010, 11:23 PM
bitme will be perfect .... or any site to medical and dentistry stuff .... i have great ratios on all my sites

I'm sure some more information would be nice to know. :)

gonna
04-09-2010, 11:31 PM
i got great ratio on iplay waffles blackcats and tv.torrents.ro and i was an ex sct till it close .... all more than 2 years

pone44
04-10-2010, 12:11 AM
If your country is banned from bitmetv (as you posted in the past) wouldn't it also be banned from bitme?

gonna
04-10-2010, 12:14 AM
oh u r right ... omg what should i do i need any elearning sites ... have a good medical books

killour
04-10-2010, 02:40 AM
why dont u try the good ones but easier to get in , elbitz,bitspyder,learnbits ... i love all these e-learning trackers !

tufu1019
04-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Are you a student,intern or resident?
What are you looking for?
As a medical professional and members of BitMe(and Bitspyder,Docs torrents),I'd say I find most of the medical stuffs from Blogs or forums with DDLs more than from PTs. Surely, you can find large packs of medical contents or some big size learning videos from trackers,but sometimes it's just not what you're looking for or it's out of date.

THEBAR
04-10-2010, 03:46 AM
If I'm correct elbitz has open signups on the 15 of every month.
MyAnonamouse has a Medical E-Book Collection.
If your interested (MyAnonamouse) PM your waffles profile.

I also have a bitspyder giveaway going on right now, but I think tufu1019 is right.

darkside2
04-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I can invite you to bitspyder ... post a good ratio proof and pm me with your mail

,I'd say I find most of the medical stuffs from Blogs or forums with DLLs more than from PTs. Surely, you can find large packs of medical contents or some big size learning videos from trackers,but sometimes it's just not what you're looking for or it's out of date. can you send me links of these blogs or sites tufu , I don't find everything I need in Bitme for sorry . :(

tufu1019
04-12-2010, 03:37 AM
I had edited the mistyped DLLs to DDLs.
If you know the names of medical stuffs you wanted, I think the most easiest way is Google with the file names and whatever names of the file hosting sites together. If you just want to collect some specific category of medicine, then you need some Blogs or forums with more organized interface. Personally. my favorite sites are AvaxHome(ebook--science-medicine-) and Gigapedia.