PDA

View Full Version : Trade demonoid invite for spotify invite

arvey99
04-12-2010, 12:36 PM
As the subject says. Willing to trade Demonoid invite for Spotify invite.

Cheers:D

awaited
04-12-2010, 12:41 PM
:ermm:

anonymous0711
04-12-2010, 12:45 PM
i would try and kindly inform you that this is not the trade section but i have a feeling you knew this and since you are a noob and couldnt access the trade section youd try and get around the rule by posting it here... #1 fail b/c demonoid invites aren't worth anything to trade #2 fail for now establishing a reputation as both an idiot and a trader both of which will hurt you in the long run and #3 fail b/c honestly if you hadnt came on here and tried to trade as soon as you got here you would have found that you could have probably gotten the invite from some kind hearted stranger without having to give anything in return

arvey99
04-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Not overly bothered about reputation at all. Just want the trade. :)

I wasnt aware of the rule

anonymous0711
04-12-2010, 12:58 PM
How would you not be aware of the rule it tells you about the rules when you sign up and there is a "BitTorrent Trades" section that you as a noob cant access... now if they wanted trade requests in this section why would they make a special section for trades?

1000possibleclaws
04-12-2010, 04:15 PM
There's a thread in the music section giving away free spotify invites. Next time please read the rules, as invite trades are not allowed until you gain access to the trades forum.