PDA

View Full Version : [req]tt

F-Sicx
04-12-2010, 01:33 PM
i hate to make this thread..i hate the whole req and ga thingy but i really need to get into a good trance tracker..and i would appreciate it if anyone could invite me to TT....

Im on SCC,What,Waff,SS,VIP,M.iplay,..just to let you guys know im not a n00b...
Im not giving screenshots of my ratio...I AM NOT TRADING INVITES CUZ THATS DISGUSTING...

so if anyone has a TT invite and doesnt need it here i am.

peace.

anon
04-12-2010, 01:39 PM
i hate to make this thread..i hate the whole req and ga thingy but i really need to get into a good trance tracker..and i would appreciate it if anyone could invite me to TT....

Why not TR or Elektronik?

F-Sicx
04-12-2010, 01:43 PM
they are cool too...it would be great if i could get either of them...thanks...good call...

FreeCandy
04-12-2010, 02:18 PM
If you are Trance lover you need TR.

IdolEyes787
04-12-2010, 02:42 PM
I promise not to say one bad word against you.

Im on SCC,What,Waff,SS,VIP,M.iplay,..just to let you guys know im not a n00b...
Im not giving screenshots of my ratio...I AM NOT TRADING INVITES CUZ THATS DISGUSTING...

so if anyone has a TT invite and doesnt need it here i am.

peace.

ppl...why are you being soooooooo lame...google has everything...none of these top music trackers are worth getting into..im into what.cd and waffles...at first i thought What.cd is really a "Utopia" , but i should say its archive is not even 1/1000 of what we can find on google... worthless private trackers close the registerations to boost their name as the truth says somethingelse...the truth is private music trackers suck

fuck their policies...fuck the policies of private trackers.

scenesound is the best right now...for scene releases only

and neither what.cd nor waffles.fm are worth the hassle...they both suck cuz neither's archive is sufficient enough for an avid music collector...

if i were to choose between a free Megaupload account and what.cd permanent free leech i would sure go for MU...and by the way google is the best tracker and there are some websites out there who release stuff a week sooner than these so-called scene trackers.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-i-have-an-sct-invite-i-need-an-offer-345136#post3182342

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-i-have-an-sct-invite-i-need-an-offer-345136#post3182342)
i need what.cd ....got nothig to offer..so it all depends on you...but id be thankful if you hook me up with what.cd... ty

hi sir...here i am...i need one ipt

dude... instead of trying to get back into ipt i say you try to find your way into either SCC or SCT...ipt is not worth the hassle

i never liked ipt...i mean why all these ppl are so excited about ipt...

and you mentioned that scc and sct are small...SO?...whats the point of being a huge community when smaller ones like scc and sct have a better potential...

stupid question...go get a life.

[QUOTE=F-Sicx;3163726]can i have both mate?...ty /QUOTE]

F-Sicx
04-12-2010, 02:55 PM
ok Idoleyes...first of all..i live in Iran and most of filesharing websites like RS and MU and HF and DF got filtered recently..hence why i need a TT invite.

i repeat it..go get a life...and i dont regret what i have said in all those threads that you have quoted...

and especially that last thread "go get a life" really...go get a life idol...

still waiting for a TT invite

FreeCandy
04-12-2010, 03:17 PM
still waiting for a TT invite

You are on waffles and what, and now you want Trance tracker.
I doubt you listen trance.

And thanks to IdolEyes i am sure i wont give you TT and i doubt anyone else will.

IdolEyes787
04-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Flattery will get you nowhere.
Basically I just wanted to show how contrary to your proclaiming otherwise you really only "hate"* requests and giveaways and trading when it suits the occasion.I didn't need to demonstrate your total lack of couth or maturity since you already do a bang up job of that by yourself.

You know if you had just stated the fact about the filtering without the unnecessary attempt at insult I would actually have regretted my previous post and felt a twinge of sympathy toward you.:dabs:

*Hate being a strong word I myself reserve for uses like " I hate the fact that people are allowed to starve when there is more than enough food in the world for everyone" or "I hate repressionist regimes run by religious fanatics bent on imposing their will on believer and unbeliever alike" .

ca_aok
04-12-2010, 03:28 PM
You have four electronic snatches at What.CD and you've had the account for an entire year. I don't even see that you've snatched any electro at all at Waffles, though only your last 20 snatches are visible. You've barely used both sites and there's very little indication you'd use TT, or even TR/Electronik (but those obviously weren't high enough of a level to request initially). These sites are for people who are obsessed with electronic music, there's a ton of the stuff at What and you've barely touched any of it.

tl;dr, levels are retarded and mean nothing, you don't seem to listen to trance, fuck off.

DATTER
04-12-2010, 03:29 PM
IdolEyes787 In Action!

Damn boy, you check everything ihihih :P

Disme
04-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I promise not to say one bad word against you.

ppl...why are you being soooooooo lame...google has everything...none of these top music trackers are worth getting into..im into what.cd and waffles...at first i thought What.cd is really a "Utopia" , but i should say its archive is not even 1/1000 of what we can find on google... worthless private trackers close the registerations to boost their name as the truth says somethingelse...the truth is private music trackers suck

fuck their policies...fuck the policies of private trackers.

scenesound is the best right now...for scene releases only

and neither what.cd nor waffles.fm are worth the hassle...they both suck cuz neither's archive is sufficient enough for an avid music collector...

if i were to choose between a free Megaupload account and what.cd permanent free leech i would sure go for MU...and by the way google is the best tracker and there are some websites out there who release stuff a week sooner than these so-called scene trackers.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-i-have-an-sct-invite-i-need-an-offer-345136#post3182342

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-i-have-an-sct-invite-i-need-an-offer-345136#post3182342)
i need what.cd ....got nothig to offer..so it all depends on you...but id be thankful if you hook me up with what.cd... ty

hi sir...here i am...i need one ipt

dude... instead of trying to get back into ipt i say you try to find your way into either SCC or SCT...ipt is not worth the hassle

i never liked ipt...i mean why all these ppl are so excited about ipt...

and you mentioned that scc and sct are small...SO?...whats the point of being a huge community when smaller ones like scc and sct have a better potential...

stupid question...go get a life.

can i have both mate?...ty

Everything you say can and will be used against you! :yup:

F-Sicx
04-12-2010, 05:16 PM
aight kids..i got both TR and TT.

thanks steven.

I need a moderator to close this thread.
plus assholes...i dont have to explain eerything to your 5 yr old asses.

I dont use what and waffles for what i can find on google...im on what mostly because of its forums.

bunch of low life pathetic morons. do your parents know about all this>?

ca_aok
04-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Sureeeee ;)

By your logic you won't be using that imaginary TT account for stuff you can find on google either. DDL sites and Soulseek will always have more music than torrent sites, the difference is in quality, speed, and organization.

Based on one of your posts at What, I'm actually older than you are. I wasn't really surprised at that too, usually the people who start making age comments online are young themselves.

You can close your own thread moron.

anon
04-12-2010, 05:43 PM

Close it yourself via Thread Tools -> Close Thread.

Glitterstep
04-12-2010, 05:57 PM
the difference is in quality, speed, and organization.

Exactly.

And we don't really have to look up for new releases on AudioJelly or Beatport.Everything on TR/TT or any other tracker is so organized.

DATTER
04-12-2010, 06:31 PM

thanks steven.

I dont use what and waffles for what i can find on google...im on what mostly because of its forums.

Omfg! This guy deserve a ban for this stupid attitude!
Let me see, you have an imaginary account on TT maybe? :shifty:

We are assholes? And then you know not close the topic? LOOOOL! :lol:

IdolEyes787
04-12-2010, 06:36 PM

thanks steven.

Again I fail to see how anyone has displayed any immaturity here other than yourself.:unsure:

Oh well I guess the upside is that TR and TT have both gain a member of true class that they can be proud of.
Thanks Steven :)

edit .Probably should have written the maturity thing before DATTER posted.:pinch:

F-Sicx
04-12-2010, 08:12 PM
thanks anon-sbi