PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2

typeoholic
04-13-2010, 04:38 AM
I couldn't find a related thread, so methinks I have a just cause for creating this...

For those of you who have played the game (finished or not) let's hear your two cents.

Aside from a rather shoddy storyline, I have become a master at taking advantage of Panau's vast open world play. While the entire map beautifully illustrates the word 'gorgeous', you should take the time to dive underwater. It makes me feel like one of the few vehicles missing from the game would absolutely have to include a submarine. Aside from the fact that none of the missions venture into sub-sea territory, maybe I just want it because it doesn't exist. Then again, maybe I just want to be a little more sneaky out there in your neighborhood ocean!

Regardless, Just Cause 2 was one of those buys that was a given for me (next on my list is RDR, but I'll save that for another time). In JC2, the grappling hook, alongside the parachute, is one of your best lifesavers regardless of location and/or scenario. Learning to use these two tools together are the ultimate win every time. And given you find yourself on some rambling highway, there is no shortage of quite the variety of a set of wheels. I always seem to find myself launching off the nearest cliff at maximum speed or trekking through some uncharted rugged terrain. Alongside numerous upgrades and collectible relics, countless nearby and remote settlements, nearly unlimited ammo and weapons supplies, it's time to give justice a little shove armed with set of wheels, wings, a hook, rope and scores of flying bullets.

After paying a visit to the enchanting islands of Panau, you will wonder why so many absent-minded tourists vainly waste their wages and fixations on crowded cruise ships hopelessly bound for other places like the Bahamas or Keys. Grab the rope, turn the wheel and strap up. You are in for one heck of a free-fall here baby!

ziggyjuarez
04-19-2010, 10:05 PM
...So buy it?

Tv Controls you
05-12-2010, 08:14 PM
It's an ok game, I wouldn't really buy it..

The game is so repetitive that it kills alot of the gameplay. The extraction helicopter kills the point of traveling by any other vehicle.

I mean I beat the majority of the game just extracting to a nearby location, walking, shooting, and then extracting again.
Then repeat.

baysid3
05-13-2010, 10:33 AM
It's an ok game, I wouldn't really buy it..

The game is so repetitive that it kills alot of the gameplay. The extraction helicopter kills the point of traveling by any other vehicle.

I mean I beat the majority of the game just extracting to a nearby location, walking, shooting, and then extracting again.
Then repeat.

couldn't agree more..