PDA

View Full Version : Hoi Arty Miss...

brotherdoobie
04-13-2010, 06:00 AM
I see you're lurking about. I've always wanted to visit Australia and you're up. Is it cool if I spend the night on your couch?.

Burp.

-doobs

brotherdoobie
04-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Fuck you, Arty.

You prick, you.

I have a spliff the size of Mulder's ginormous cawk, you bawl-bag, and now I'll just have to smoke it myself.

Poor me.

-doobs :smilie4:

megabyteme
04-13-2010, 08:37 AM
I see you're lurking about. I've always wanted to visit Australia and you're up. Is it cool if I spend the night on your couch?.

Burp.

-doobs

Why would Art's couch be in Australia? Is it couch-tourism season? New Zealand would probably be a better place for him to keep all of his household-goods. :idunno:

brotherdoobie
04-13-2010, 08:43 AM

Burp.

-doobs

Why would Art's couch be in Australia? Is it couch-tourism season? New Zealand would probably be a better place for him to keep all of his household-goods. :idunno:

It's a tax dodge or something else, possibly.

-doobs

Artemis
04-14-2010, 06:36 AM
Ya know I missed this fred, but MBM is right having my couch in Oz would make my lounge quite barren. But then why would you want to visit a country where the people are like mustard and all live around the edge of the plate ?