PDA

View Full Version : http://www.warez-bb.org/ not able to connect!

tattoo79
04-14-2010, 02:17 AM
hi, since the past 12 hours im not able to load the main page at warez-bb . keep getting -
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.warez-bb.org

i have never had this problem before, so if anyone else is having the same issue ,pls help in resolving this.thanks.

p.s- i checked the site @
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and it says its down just for me.

i dont know how this could be, since i have not changed any settings on my adsl router or pc or internet and browser settings.

Cabalo
04-14-2010, 02:17 AM
Working great here. Just tested it.

Try with a different browser.
Have you been using internet anonimizers ?

tattoo79
04-14-2010, 02:20 AM
still dont understand what the problem could be, i made a post at warezbb just yesterday morning,but later ,since night am not able to load the site.

tried opening with internet explorer, but no luck.

i did use a couple of proxy sites , but it didnt work also

could it be region specific problem? it happened before,couple of months back .

Funkin'
04-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Working for me too. Loading a little slow, but it loads.

Tv Controls you
04-14-2010, 03:19 AM
they always have problems with the speed of the site.

Over 50% of the time I visit there (atleast it seems)... Their search engine is down because of server overload.
There is just so many members and people viewing the forums at once, that I guess its alot on their servers.

It's the ultimate general file sharing site if you ask me, which is probably why it is so busy. :-P

Anyway... it is up and running right now... Just got some portable call of duty 4 from it..

tattoo79
04-14-2010, 03:21 AM
well their blog page and support page r opening fine, its only the main site thats not loading for me.

Hiccup
04-14-2010, 05:19 AM
haven't seen any problems. try opendns maybe.

anon
04-14-2010, 02:12 PM
It works just fine here.

Although this doesn't explain why Cabalo could access it while you weren't able to, consider they have a massive amount of users, which has often caused them to go down or have the server working at full load.

If you don't care about avatars or signatures, enable LiteSurf in your profile page there - it will make things faster, both for you and the server. :)

Funkin'
04-14-2010, 09:29 PM
If you don't care about avatars or signatures, enable LiteSurf in your profile page there - it will make things faster, both for you and the server. :)

Wow I didn't even notice that feature. Thanks. The site definitely does run smoother with that enabled.

Quarterquack
04-14-2010, 10:57 PM
I take it I'm the only one who has never experienced any sort of trouble while browsing WBB?

Cabalo
04-15-2010, 01:44 AM
You must be. Probably depends on the hour of the day you browse that site.
I've had plenty of those "server loaded" problems, plus downtimes due to server upgrades, etc.

Unthinkable
04-15-2010, 01:49 AM
it works for me too,mate
Try to use this proxy
http://anonymizer.nntime.com/

Funkin'
04-15-2010, 08:53 AM
I take it I'm the only one who has never experienced any sort of trouble while browsing WBB?

Yeah, the site has problems here and there. Which is understandable considering how many people use it. But you've definitely been lucky if you haven't encountered any trouble there.

anon
04-15-2010, 04:00 PM

Lucky you - I don't use it that often and still haven't been able to access a lot of times.