PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where ps3avchd.net went?

MaddogBC
04-14-2010, 02:17 AM
Does anyone have any info on where the site ps3avchd.net has gone. Trying to find a site where these guys are discussing what happened. Thanks kindly

whiteboy
04-14-2010, 02:26 AM
It was down for a few days a week or so ago then came back up, I guess its down again now?

MaddogBC
04-14-2010, 03:19 AM
yah went down for a few days awhile back, was at least a couple weeks ago I think, and they lost a few weeks worth of posts... no big deal. They've been down now for a good week or so and this time I think something may have happened. Brief reference on the doom9 forums about a post in the alt binaries that may have referred to permanent shutdown due to piracy. Nothing substantiated of course thats why I'm trying to track down some info. I can't see how they could be targeted with 0 actual file storage but you never know. Thanks for your input. <crosses fingers>

whiteboy
04-14-2010, 02:48 PM
I have a hard time believing they would be shut down above all these other sites. Unless they got a letter and got scared. I guess time will tell.

EDIT** BLAH@blah (the supposed person who said this) is an uploader from the site so who knows...

ace741
04-18-2010, 07:48 PM
It is taking me back to www.google.com when I try to hit the site. I'm hoping it will be back up soon. Or at least a notice as to what happened.

ericab
04-19-2010, 12:05 AM
fuck em

passwording releases should not be encouraged

good riddance to them

whiteboy
04-19-2010, 04:24 AM
fuck em

passwording releases should not be encouraged

good riddance to them
Thats a lame attitude, I'm not a huge fan of passwords but they had their url in the release name so you knew where to go.

Either way any uploads are appreciated imo. More content is better then less.

ericab
04-19-2010, 06:02 PM
oh yeah ??

and what happens when their site disappears ? (like now...)

...tons...and tons of useless passworded zip files, that nobody will be able to access.

i say again:

fuck 'em

whiteboy
04-20-2010, 02:13 AM
I guess your right about that, didn't think about when they are down.:frusty: