PDA

View Full Version : Hola everybody! Need a hand please.

tralalala
04-14-2010, 01:27 PM
First off how's everyone doing? Ain't been here for a while.. For those of you who are interested, am currently a sergeant in the artillery corps in the army, and it's going pretty well.. Still have 2 years to go, but am getting along just fine :)

Apart from that, am planning to go to Britain in the summer (mid-July). Now, am looking for things to do around the isles during this time and can't find anything really.. Is there anything worth while apart from T in the Park and the Lovebox festival (don't fancy Lovebox as I don't like the artists that are scheduled to perform, and T in the Park is problematic as in getting there and not sure my cousin has any more people to go apart from the 2 of us)..

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Skweeky
04-14-2010, 01:31 PM
I would advise to stay away from Scotland during that time of year, unless you fancy being eaten alive by millions of midges...

threelions00
04-14-2010, 02:26 PM
where abouts?

Skiz
04-14-2010, 04:06 PM
:wave:

Skweeky
04-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Alton Towers, the Lake District, Blackpool (for a laugh), Newcastle (for a laugh at the accent), Sandbanks (one of the most expensive places in Europe to live, but it has the most gorgeous beach),...
Really depends where you're going to be staying.

j2k4
04-15-2010, 01:02 AM
Go see Skweeky, you lout, and never mind the midges.

Greetings, by the way.

tralalala
04-15-2010, 08:41 AM
hah.. good to see you all still standing here and all that..

i'll be staying in london (the north-west part).. so i'm guessing things to do round the southern end of england would be best.