PDA

View Full Version : <REQ> torrentleech invite

threelions00
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Hi all, wouldn't mind a TL invite...proof of ratio below.

http://lookpic.com/i/433/QG6KMLrH.jpeg

wltan
04-14-2010, 04:03 PM
I found it is hard to seed there

PerMaFrOsT
04-14-2010, 05:15 PM
I could give you one if you do a proper apply post on my Giveaway thread ;)

kondrae
04-15-2010, 02:40 AM
...I am a member of TL, IPTorrents, SCC and TVTorrents and also Demonoid at the moment so not those..
what happened to your previous tl account?

Disme
04-15-2010, 08:07 AM
...I am a member of TL, IPTorrents, SCC and TVTorrents and also Demonoid at the moment so not those..

He traded it for a TvT-account with a bunch of invites he recently gave away :lol:

threelions00
04-15-2010, 10:29 AM

I didn't log on for quite a while. Same with the others. My IPT was VIP so I didn't lose that one. I had a good ratio there before as well so was a bit gutted!

@Disme... have a six pack of STFU! lol

PerMaFrOsT
04-15-2010, 01:01 PM

I didn't log on for quite a while. Same with the others. My IPT was VIP so I didn't lose that one. I had a good ratio there before as well so was a bit gutted!

Sorry but i donīt give TL invites to traders :lol:

threelions00
04-15-2010, 01:15 PM

Sorry but i donīt give TL invites to traders :lol:

Fair enough. Your choice and all that.

pone44
04-15-2010, 08:47 PM
So you make a request so you can trade whatever invite you get to move on to new things?? I'm sure people are lining up to invite you.

Yeah I read after I had posted this. Just for the record, I only trade to get rid of accounts others could use so that I can move on to new things. Not in order to gain something to then go on to trade for something else. For example, asking for a TL invite so I can use that to trade for something else. I have been a member of this site for about 5 years now and am not known to screw people over!