PDA

View Full Version : EASEUS partition master and disk management

epiGR
04-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Has anyone tested it?

Also, has anyone tried the pro version?

Disk operations is a sensitive subject. I want to dual boot (2 partitions) and have one partition in order to store data (video, music, images etc.) which are accessible to both OpSys.

Some tips would be nice.

Thank you

Skiz
04-15-2010, 02:50 PM
I have used this:

EASEUS.Partition.Master.v3.5.Ultimate.Edition-FOSI

...for about a year now and love it. Simple and versatile.

EDIT: Can you be more specific in your question? Do you want to partition your "C" drive without reinstalling Windows? If so, it is possible, but there is always the risk of losing data so I would not advise it.

Cabalo
04-15-2010, 02:50 PM
I do.
I've been using the 3.5 ultimate edition on my windows 2003 server box, as very few defragmenters have corporate editions.
Honestly, it's comparable to the most advanced tools there are, up there nose to nose.
Haven't missed there anything I couldn't find on Paragon and others.

You can use it without worries, it's a great piece of software.

jayism
04-21-2010, 03:47 AM
I recommend this over Paragon, 0&0 and others. I use the Pro version which I got free license with a PC Mag and it has more options than Paragon Pro and is able to make a partition from the Windows C:/ (which most other apps can't do) and it can join partitions to the C drive which most apps can't do.

doctrine9128
05-06-2010, 02:38 AM
i have used 3.5 ultimate edition too and i can say its one of the best i have used. At one point i formated a customers hard drive, little be known, he had very very important blueprints on it. I spent all night finding a good program that could recover most the files and i found 3.5 ultimate edition works best. I highly suggest it over any competitor, whereas i have used many of them